Om Sai Ayurveda - No effect of om sai Ayurveda product

vipinagarw
i purchased weight loose product from Om Sai Ayurveda, B-15, Metro Plaza, Delhi Road, Meerut (U.P.) Mobile No. 9719735900, 9719736900,
They promised me to loose my weight up to 15 Kg. in 3 months and also promised that you will not gain up to 60 years after using our product. But when i noticd that my weight nothing reduced than i called to Metro Plaza office. but no one received my call then i went to metro plaza i found office was closed forever..
then i called to Head office of Om Sai Ayurveda, G-36,Mamram Magic Mall, Pocket-10 Sector -24, Rohini Delhi 85, Opposite Deep Vihar, Near ICICI Bank.
Mob. No. 9999888716, 9999888659, 9999918327, 9999100203
FAX No. 011-27047848. They replied me that we did't sale to you our product.
talk to Metro Plaze office. when i told them that it is their responsibility then they told me its not our responsebility "Aap par Jo hata hai wo kar lijiye hamne aapse paise nahi liye hai aur na hi apko wapis paise milinge"

i have gurantee card And Bill Copy of Om Sai ayurveda
my number is 9897273132

Comments

vishnu pol Om Sai Ayurveda  - India

lost my mobile - om sai

i have losted my mobile in train my mobile name is SHG-C170 but before i losted my mobile i had started mobile tracker and i got my IMEI number so plz help he
A Sep 12, 2011 by
Gurpreet singh 86

Hi I am gurpreet singh from tilak nagar, new delhi . I have many times call your customer care is that i m not mota or healthy so plz not give the msg but your executive is not feared to me . i have really fed up to send your msg . if your msg is not stop i have legally action against to you . plz stop last 2 months i m dots patient but your executive is not stop the msg daily 2 or 3 msg is taken to me ...

if you read my story & stop the msgs then call this no 9899356073 or mail to me :

guru18_86@yahoo.com or gur_1886@yahoo.com

thanks
gurpreet singh
A Sep 12, 2011 by
Gurpreet singh 86

dont disturb this kind of msgs
N Sep 16, 2011 by
preetgarewal

mene jab ye med. li to mujhe 15 din me 3kg fat kam huwa or aj me bahot khush hu OM SAI AYURVEDA ke product ko use karke.
RAJ SOLANKI
D Dec 12, 2011 by
Nasreen khan

RAJ SOLANKI

No thats totally lie...ismekoi sachchai nahi hai ye bilkul jhoot hai logo ko pagal banane ka tareeqa hai...its a totally fake compani please dnt buy any thing from tem...

Nasreen
A Jun 23, 2012 by
virender_tmh@yahoo.co.in

I too agree with the people who are complaining against om sai ayurveda, as one of my relative also took the medicine and that too for a period of 3 months and wasted 5000 rupees, and he didnt even lost 1 kg of his weight.

these people are frauds and 420, when my relative called them up and complained to refund his money, they were not entertaining him and a lady sitting over phone said that i have not sold the medicine to you and i am not responsible to refund the money.

yeh sab saale chor hain.

dont buy this medicine, and dont waste your money.
N Apr 10, 2013 by
kanwarjeet Chauhan

kanwarjeet M: 9463838005 : I brought medicine for height increase for my daughter for Rs 7200/- The caller on telephone gives 100% money back guarantee. But there is no result even after using medicine for 3 months. . The claims of the company are very tall and false to large extent. Please be careful while ordering any medicine from them.

Dont buy any 3 month course be careful no body refunds the 100% amount all claims are fake.
N Apr 3, 2014 by
ppranav

its the
worst company and worst medicine ever... they told me to take it and if it wont work they will return the money... i used it for complete onw omth and nothng happened... then i called there they told me to use it one more time tha means for one more year it still didnt worked.. i insisted them that you people wates my money 4000 rs for height increase it didnt increase for 1cm even... so return my money so they told that for one month medicine left with me they will deduct 500rs as packging charges and give give only around 13300 rs.. i wated 6000 rs blody hell...

DONT EVER TAKE MEDICINE FROM THIS COMPANY ITS USELES WASTAGE OF YOUR MONEY...
N May 11, 2014 by
manishmittal

Hey Guys! I am really Surprising &amp; Shocking byStudying &amp; Reviewing all of your Comments abt. the <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Product of OM Sai Ayurved

I dont belive that this Company making foll in this manner toPeople. I Carefully read Blog of Nasreem

&amp; kanwarjeet. I also want to Buy Ht.Increase Product but after reading this i m ingreat Confusion. I

am Just Going to Order it.But Should i have to PostPone it... Pls.Tell me &amp; Reply me

Regard’s
Manish(9818089136)
manishmittal8112@gmail.com
N Aug 18, 2014 by
Priya Kukreja

Better try other company products, in case you wanna take chance.. as there is a huge difference in the price. like om sai sell the product in 7000-8000 INR and same thing u will get in just 2000 INR and importantly its not a brand ..

Om Sai Ayurveda - No effect of om sai Ayurveda product