On Dot Courier and Cargo - consignment undelivered and online tracking service

guneet narula
The following consignment number was issued on 1st june 2008 from Gurgaon, Haryana

AWB 300409102

to be delivered in Ghaziabad U.P.

Despite the fact that both these location are in the NCR, the courier service hasnt delivered the consignment (contents of which is a simple CD-ROM). Further, this is the THIRD TIME the courier order for the same content has been placed. (Each time a copy of the CD is sent)

Apart from that, the online tracking service does not work. The website doesnt open and gives an error "Directory Listing Denied"

I hope you can look into this matter. It is a humble request. I can still go and pick up the CD myself but the courier service is indeed poor and before it affects other people, action should be taken.

Guneet Narula

Comments

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
From: borivali_woodland@hotmail.com

Email Add : borivali_woodland@hotmail.com
Address Details : BORIVALI, India, 400092
Phone No : 022-28917291

Message Details
This is to inform you that we had booked
a courier POD No:124187473 dt 27.03.08
with you Borivali Branch but till date
its not reached its destination.
I need information for the same.
BRANCH INCHARGE OF YOUR DAHISAR MR ZHA -
09321098327 IS ALSO NOT RESPONDING TO THE
SAME. YOU PEROPLE ARE USE OUR NAME IN THE
OUR CUSTOMER HEADING BUT SAME CUSTOMER IS
NOT HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE.
HOPE ATLEAST THIS MAIL WORKOUT SOMETHING.
REGARDS,
KIRIT WADIKAR
022-28917291/65970191

Still the letter is not reached to Anakputhur, Chennai-70 (Ph: 044-64504240 / 22480603)
Please send the letter to the destination quickly.

Consignment Number : 301338983
Date : Saturday, June 28, 2008
Booked From : HABSIGUDA
Destination : CHENNAI

Area of Service where Consignment is Moved.
Date Origin Destination
Saturday, June 28, 2008 HYDERABAD CHENNAI
D
sathish

A courier is not received.The Docket No. is 195839934, 35, 36 & 37 Dt. 29.07.2008.

Please send it immedietly.

ear Sir,

This is with respect to the consignment no. 301231376 booked from Mettiguda (Hyderabad) to Kollam (Kerala) on 18.08.08.

I feel very sorry to point out this matter that due to urgency it was booked through your courier and it was cleared that it would reach the destination within 24 hrs. (as stated by booking office)

But even after completion of 60 hrs from the time of booking it has not reached the destination.
Considering the importance and urgency of the courier we tried to track by getting no from the booking office and lastly we got the phone no also but they are in such a position that they are considering it as a burden to clear the costumer response and they are not even lifting the Phone
So is it necessary to maintain such type of systematic things who even not care to point out the problem of belatedly delivery.
You can also take a trial with the no.09249404713.( Cochin office)

So considering the emergency please take the necessary steps so as the consignment reaches the destination as early as possible.

Latish

BOOKED BY Mr. Sudhir
jayant

Kindly provide the conformation of yours that the docket is dilivered to respected address the POD No.195849713

Please mail me the docket tracking site of ondot courier

Thanks & Regards
Omega electronics,
JODHPUR
ph no9314717171

I had boked a consignment from hyderabad to Kolkotta on 02-10-08 with consignment no. 901541618, but till now the consignment is not being delivered .I am have been calling their office at hyderbad, but no one is picking up the no.When i have checked the same at their site it say's wrong Consignment no. and when i am trying to send a mail it gives a wrong add.
Please lookinto the matter.

On Dot Courier
-----------------

I had courier important documents from Pune to Mumbai with an AWB 226348313 more than a week back. Till today this has not reached. Call centre of Pune "On Dot Courier" office says that they don't have this AWB consignment entry. The website of "On Dot Courier" do not show tracking as well.
The shop from where I sent the courier says that he had handed my material to "On Dot" agent the next day.
I dont know whome to reach now.

sir pls find this problum my airwill no is 214477314
tehseen

sir my courier has not been yet delivered.its around 15 days now...its consienment no is 305410943

Consignment Number; 307726703
Date:13/08/09
Booked From:patna
Destination: sangavi, pune
Still the letter is not reached to sangavi, pune
please contact me on my mobile no. 09860493723.

thank you.

Consignment Number; 215254859
Date:24/10/09
Booked From:Rurkee
Destination: Mumbai
Still the letter is not reached to Mumbai.
Send detail on my email address

We have an urgent incoming consignment from Bangalore..The same has been send on 28th Dec-09 through On dot courier and the docket no. is 181465846..

Can you please check and confirm, when we will get this consignment..

Best Regards,

Deepak.P.T
Global Supply Chain
SFO Technologies - Optronics Div.
The NeST Group
Plot No.43, CSEZ, Kakkanad, Kochi -682 037, kerala, India
Ph: +91.484.6614235 Fax +91.484.6614247 H/P : +91.9895553655
Email :- deepak.pt@nestgroup.net Visit us at : www.nestgroup.net

We have booked one courier 613895742 from Kalka (Baddi HP) to Gurgaon thru OnDot. I tried to track the same on internet but it is showing destination as Mumbai. I do not know if I will get this parcel at all or not. Pls tell your staff not to consume BHANG while on duty.

Ajai Malhotra
A Aug 6, 2011 by
ajay singh agra

We have an urgent incoming consignment from Bilaspur, C.G.The same has been send on 27th July-2011 through On dot courier and the Awb. no. is 618918955

Can you please check and confirm, when we will get this consignment..

Best Regards,