On Dot Couriers - Courier not delivered

Jatinder Punni

I am writing you this mail to divert your kind attention towards the kind of services the courier company is providing to their customers. My uncle has booked a courier no 299574099 from Phagwara (Punjab) on 01/04/2008 but it was not delivered as of now. And when i am tracking my consignment the website it was showing delivered. I request you to please take necessary action as that consignment attains a great importance for me and i was in urgent need of it. Hoping kind response from your part

Jatinder Punnni

Consignment Number : 299574099
Date : Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Booked From : ON-DOT AMBALA BRANCH
Destination : SOUTH DELHI (HUB)
DELIVERED
Area of Service where Consignment is Moved.
Date Origin Destination
Wednesday, April 02, 2008 ON-DOT HEAD OFFICE SOUTH DELHI (HUB)
Wednesday, April 02, 2008 ON-DOT SOUTH DELHI H SPEED LINE SRI NIWAS PURI-DELHI
Wednesday, April 02, 2008 ON-DOT SOUTH DELHI H SIGNATURE DELIVERED

Comments

NOT GIVEN IN WRITTEN FOR REVERSAL - VADILAL ENTERPRISES LTD

ABN AMRO CREDIT CARD IS NOT GIVING ME IN WRITING OR THRU MAIL FOR THE REVERSAL OF THE EXTRA DEBIT MADE FORCEFULLY.PLS READ BELOW THE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN ME AND THE BANK:

TO ABN AMRO CUSTOMER CARE,

AS PER YOUR PROMISE THE CUSTOMER CARE EXEC MS KRUTIKA FROM DELHI CALLED ME. I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH HER BEHAVIOUR.SHE JUST HUNG UP THE PHONE ON MY FACE BECAUSE I ASKED HER TO SEND ME A MAIL CONFIRMING THAT YOUR BANK WILL REVERSE THE AMOUNT WITH TAX NEXT MONTH.

AS PER THE R.B.I RULES FOR CREDIT CARDS I ASKED HER TO MAIL CAUSE WORDS CANNOT BE TAKEN AS PROMISE. WHEN YOUR BANK TAKES NUMBER OF SIGNATURES AND EVERYTHING IN WRITING WHEN WE APPLY FOR CARDS THEN WHY CANT I GET A WRITTEN COMMUNICATION??

I WANT A MAIL FROM YOU THAT YOU WILL BE REVERSING THE AMOUNT WITH TAXES AND ONLY THEN I WILL PAY THIS MONTHS EMI OTHERWISE I WONT AND WILL APPROACH THE JUDICIARY.

LOYED MIRANDA
ASST MANAGER OPERATONS
VADILAL HAPPINEZZ(AHMEDABAD)

----- Original Message -----
From: Happinezz
To: Happinezz
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2008 4:10 PM
Subject: Fw: abuse and force of schemes,pathetic service and illiterate customer care

----- Original Message -----
From: cardservices@in.abnamro.com
To: Happinezz
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2008 11:54 AM
Subject: Re: abuse and force of schemes,pathetic service and illiterate customer care

Dear Mr. Miranda,

This is in reference to your email dated March 06, 2008.

We have referred the matter to our concerned department and will revert to you within 5 working days.

You may also quote the reference number 00118526031, in case you need any further clarification on the above resolution.

Please feel free to write back to us for any further clarifications in this regard or call our 24-hour Bank by Phone service in your city and our executive will be glad to assist you.

Assuring you of our best services.

Yours sincerely,

Cardservices

****************
QUICK TIP
Access Cardsonline & request for a balance transfer or a draft on your card ! Visit www.abnamro.co.in and make banking simple & hassle free!
Cards Online - You may log on to CardsOnline & get details on your credit card. This option will enable you to view / print your statements and also check your payments and account history. In a nutshell you will be in a position to access details on your credit card account from anywhere - anytime. Log on to www.abnamro.co.in and register now !
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
* Bank By Phone service - Delhi & Noida 95124 411 1111, Mumbai 2491 4001, Kolkata 4434 1111, Chennai 2821 5151, Tirupur 9282021111, Pune 664 21111, Hyderabad 6666 1234, Vizag 9540 - 6666 1234, Bangalore 4124 5555, Mangalore 300 1500, Ahmedabad 98249 02224,Vadodara 6619999 Surat 98249 02224,Lucknow 398 2500 , Gurgaon 411 1111, Chandigarh, Ludhiana , Jalandhar 92165 01111 , Jaipur 92143 01111 , Kerala 92494 21111 , Nagpur, Kanpur , 011 3900 2224 or 1800 11 2224 , Nasik 9223321111 ,Coimbatore 92820 21111,Toll free 1800112224

"Happinezz" <happinezz@vadilalgroup.com>
03/06/2008 11:29 AM
Please respond to "Happinezz"

To: <cardservices@in.abnamro.com>
cc:
Subject: abuse and force of schemes,pathetic service and illiterate customer care

Read more complaints on this Company
abn amro credit card
Posted: 2008-03-05 by Loyed Gregory Miranda [send email]
abuse and forcefully applying schemes
i have been abn amro credit card user for the past 1 yr(card no 5415382328212857). they offered me lifetime free insurance of icici lombard.but they started charging me for it on emi basis(per month 360 rs) . i talked with the customer care but they denied that they had made any such promises. i let it go.
after that i made a purchase of 20000rs and i asked them to convert it into emi.they did so. i pay the installments always before my due date.
they didnt have cash collection system earlier. once my check bounced because h.d.f.c bank from where i deposited my check didint clear because of spelling mistake. abn amro didnt inform me and started demanding money at the end of the month.
i explained her that its the end of month and im a salaried person i cant pay now. so she said that i will have to pay late fees. i agreed on that. but suddenly she went mad and started abusing and gave me bad words. she said that i will have to pay the amount within one hour. i told her that iam ready for the fine whats ur problem? she said that im a robber and all filthy things.
i paid and i let it go.then they always keep on calling for their schemes and offers. i had made it very clear to them that i dont want any offers from your bank so pls dont call me. but they call atleast 7-8 times a day thru different persons.

this time they were offering some holiday package scheme for which i have been denying for the past 4 months.finally they told me that they will mail me the offer and only if i like it then i will have to pay cash of rs 4000 as taxes for one time and go ahead with the package by calling the customer care and confirming it. . i didnt recieve any offer or scheme letter but they charged 4000/- directly from my credit card for something which i never purchased or opted for.
i spoke with customer care ,they said its their mistake and will reverse it next month. but i will have to pay the amount of 4000/- for this month plus the service tax of rs 500/-

now no one is ready to take my complaint,they just hang up after i give them my details.lately i had spoken to ms parol from delhi. she abused me and gave bad words

i am not able to pay this amount and will not pay because i never opted for this offer. after telling them number of times that i dont want any schemes why do they keep on calling.?

pls look into this matter and help me out.
Read comments
to
the manager
abn amro
pls see that is a copy send to the consumer complaints for credit cards.pls take some action against my complaint and i want that 4000/- reversed with taxes this month with a new statement. iam not going to pay a single penny for your forceful acts of loading schemes on me.and pls tell ur customer care to talk decently. i have never been a defaulter for that you can check my records

thanks
loyed miranda
asst manager operations
vadilal entp.ltd
ahmedabad

Previous | 1 | Next

Your Full name
Your E-Mail adress
Your E-mail is invisible to others
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree
Comment text

Confirmation code

Search

Submit complaint
Sponsored

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. ABN AMRO Bank N.V, which has its seat at Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and is registered in the Commercial Register under number 33002587, including its group companies, shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (or its group companies) does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am holding an easy cash a/c no 7777 7777 7897 6506 . I received a threatning casll from ur Delhi officeno. 011-660913813 at 12.30 to 12.45 p.m. on 17-03-2008. please make necessary steps to stop this calls.

I am writing you this mail to divert your kind attention towards the kind of services ondot couriers are providing to their customers. My uncle has booked a courier no 299574099 from Phagwara (Punjab) on 01/04/2008 but it was not delivered as of now. And when i am tracking my consignment on your website it was showing delivered. I request you to please take necessary action as that consignment attains a great importance for me and i was in urgent need of it. Hoping kind response from your part

Jatinder Punnni

Consignment Number : 299574099
Date : Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Booked From : ON-DOT AMBALA BRANCH
Destination : SOUTH DELHI (HUB)
DELIVERED
Area of Service where Consignment is Moved.
Date Origin Destination
Wednesday, April 02, 2008 ON-DOT HEAD OFFICE SOUTH DELHI (HUB)
Wednesday, April 02, 2008 ON-DOT SOUTH DELHI H SPEED LINE SRI NIWAS PURI-DELHI
Wednesday, April 02, 2008 ON-DOT SOUTH DELHI H SIGNATURE DELIVERED

I am writing you this mail to divert your kind attention towards the kind of services the courier company is providing to their customers. My brother has booked a courier from bathinda (Punjab) on 24/04/2008 but it was not delivered as of now. I request you to please take necessary action as that consignment attains a great importance for me and i am in urgent need of it. Hoping kind response from your part.

Your's Faithfully
Gurunayab Singh

I have send one courier through on dot to chennai. i sent it on friday.it was delivered after 5 days, after the results of contionous phone calls to the authorities.otherwise it won't deliver. i have also read and heard ondot courier means NO DELIVERY, which is 100% true.now only iam realizing the fact which is heard is 100% true.from bangalore to chennai hardly it will take 5 hrs to reach.ok leave it the next day definetly it might reach, here in my case it reached after 5 days.the fact which i have to reveal is that the service is exceptionally bad.

Prabu

I am writing you this mail to divert your kind attention towards the kind of services ondot couriers are providing to their customers. My Friend SUBHASH CHANDER has booked a courier no 112133811 from Delhi Branch PAHARGANJ on 03/06/2008 but it was not delivered as of now. And when i am tracking my consignment on your website it was showing Gurgaon. I request you to please take necessary action as that consignment attains a great importance for me and i was in urgent need of it. Hoping kind response from your part

your's faithfully
shammi kapoor
TML

I did n't received the courier Docket no 300613513 Dated 14.06.08 till date
we need it immedately

I have send a courrier from GrNoida to Varanasi on 19/june/2008
Till today I am not track my courrier.
In that courrier it have very urgent Document.
What I do?

awb no is 195699823
TRISTAR

Our Customer in Chennai Paid Wheels India Limited send to us courier 18th June 2008 still today 25th june 2008 yet receive our document and always busy all your telephone lines kindly take action immediately

Tristar International

C.karthick
98409 34956

we have booked one consigment on 12.06.08 AWB#242971074

We have booked one consignment on 12.07.2008 AWB 301420983, it is not delivered till today, it have very urgent document, take action immediately

SIR,
OUR PUNE OFFICE BOOKED ONE PACKET OF ELECTRONICS SPARE FOR FIELD CUSTOMER COMPLAINT ON URGENT BASIS. DOC. NO. 224769908 DATED14/07/2008.

TILL TODAY ( 22/07/2008) WE ARE NOT RECD. THIS PACKET.
DUE TO ON DOT THIS KIND SERVICE WE ARE SUFFERING VARY BURST SITUATION FROM OUR CUSTOMER END.

EVERY BODY WHO READ TO THIS MASSAGE PLEASE AVOID TO ONDOT COURIER.

I have send courrier on 1st august at 16:00 hrs from suman tower Gandhinagar Gujarat to to destination Noida with POD no 271290691. At the time of booking i was assured that my courier will delivered at 2nd august evening. Since today it is 5th of august still my courier is not delivered due to which i have to face business losses.

I want to know who will be resposible to it. And whether my courier will be delivered or not.
Other courier providers used to deliver my courier with in 24 hours till now.You should not provide this kind of unsatisfactory service.

Sunil Gidwani

Not delivered to my Documents in channi for 3 Days
D
rakesh

Dear Sir/Madam

I have one Courier(301606979) in ONDOT. This courier was reach in a Bangalore at Sunday (9-0808). But Till Now I am Not receive. I was check my Status On NET 12-08-08. After that i get this Number-080 22247908.This Number is given another this Number(080-41300173-174-175).I was Called this Number again I get Another This Number-080-65675733.Again I get deliver boy number on13-08-08(9739651336). This person say to me i will give you tomorrow 14-08-08. I was called this person in a morning at 10.35am, He told to me i will be coming in your side around 3.30pm. That person was not came, Again i called that person around 4.10pm. then he told to me i am not coming your side My Boss will coming to your side he given Boss Number(9242141401). i called to his Boss Number at (4.11pm). His Boss Is Saying i a not coming your side. i am sending my person he will be reach in your Place with in 1Hr.Again I called His Boss Number at (5.30pm) he told to me he will be coming in 30Min.Again I call His Boss Number at (6.10pm). he told just you give some time he is on the way he will we reach there in some time .I was waiting for that person. Again i called his Boss Number at (7.00pm).he told me i call my person after that i call you. He was not called to me. Again i Call His Boss after 3 attempted he receive the call then he told to me I am going to send Back to this Courier Because the DOOR WAS LOCK.
At last i am not receive my Courier. After that I am Writing this mail to you. Rakhi is there on that Courier .Tomorrow is the 15 August and Day After Tomorrow is the Rakhi.

dear sir my wife had send me courier from nasik to ulhasnagar on 18-08-08 but it is not received yet please check and reply

I am writing you this mail to divert your kind attention towards the kind of services the courier company is providing to their customers. I had booked a courier no 256358339 from Panchkula to Samana, Dist. Patiala (Punjab) on 01/08/2008 but its not delivered yet. I request you to please take necessary action as that consignment contained some important documents. Hoping kind response from your part

Divye Gaur

Dear sir or madam as per your tracking system over courier recived at your delhi office on dated 3/09/2008 awb no :225848138(delhi airport office) with mr. sujan singh but we have not recived over courier yet till date i have make many caal your kirti nagar office and airport office but no any person pick the phone this same story make with us many time the same problem come with regulare and the same report i send to my had office this is very sameless servise if the problem come out next time than we can't work with you and i request you please cal me imedatly at my cell
Thanks and Warmregard