OneWittyTrade.com — biggest fraud

Samrat001 on Jul 26, 2012
Friends don't beleive this comment.one witty trade.com is froud company.I am suffering huge loss only for them.my life is end due to them.friends beware from these bustards.
Complaint comments  9 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

i feel above person is lying as i am their client since past 2 months and they are giving great calls.
sala, gandu company, bahut loss kar dia hai. uska special call alag hai, jisme har din profit hota hai, lakin o log jab hamko call bhejta hai o callme loss hota hai. ekdam fruad company.
kindly tell me they providing trading tips or not? bcoz i deposited the amt for option pack last week till the time i have not recd any calls.keep on calling they telling today no calls has been initiat
if any one giving buy or sell recommendations ...also they give SL ..pls follow stop loss..
and always remember tip is trap...

so be careful ..no one make u profit by paying Rs. 8000/- per month..
its just MOUSE TRAP.

i have come across one free blog who provide tips at free of cost.

www.encashkaro.blogspot.com

follow their or any tips with strict stop loss...
no response onewittytrade
One wise trade company is a company making fool to share traders. Please be aware and do not engage.

No 1 Fraud company

They collecting money and not even responding for any calls... blindly cheating every one and at the EOD they are giving sms that they made so much of money... we must act against them.
I am also receiving calls from the company. At end of the day the give report of scrip which have made huge profit. Thanks friends, I have not remitted a single rupee.
Is some one really trading in with witty trade call pls help me i hv already paid them
8 k for future tips .I wiil really grateful n reward (Pay in terms of money)him if he want if some one mail me personaly in my mail their actual performance of 6 months ( with trade proof)
Mail id colinpaul09@gmail.com