Online SBI - mobile phone number change

manu bharadwaj m a
respecter sir,
i, manu bharadwaj m a having a SB account number in SBI, Chinar Shopping Complex, Srinagar, have lost my sim and mobile number. The same number was entered in my internet banking account and now i have to change that number. I know for every transactions a security password msg will be forwarded to that number, but i am not possessing that number. Now may i please request you to change my mob number to 09018807958 pl.

[Updated by Sosomi Chithung Jul 30, 2014]

Sir, I'm Sosomi Chithung, having an account no.20149468798 in your branch SBI Kamjong. And Im from manipur but now Im in dibrugarh assam and Now Im using new number. So, I request you to change my number to 8131885230, please. I'll be thanking you

Comments

N Jan 17, 2011 by
amitdec26

i, Amit Soni having a SBBJ saving account, Branch- jhalrapatan (Rajasthan),
I wanna change my mobile number . The old number was entered in my internet banking account and now i have to change that number. I know for every transactions a security password msg will be forwarded to that number, but i am not possessing that number. Now may i please request you to change my mob number to 09916973244 plz.

Detail of Account
A/C no. - 061009342179
Branch - Jhalrapatan (Rajasthan)
Old nobile no. - 09829407439
new mobile no. - 09916973244

Thanks & Regards
Amit soni
N Feb 7, 2011 by
manindra kumar

It is submitted that bearing my SBI Patna (Bihar) Account No 20032172338. Kindly change my old mobile No 9308506183 in place of new mobile No is 9313950052 immidiately.

i shall remain thank full to you & you also message my e-mail id- manindra675@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards
Manindra Kumar
N Feb 9, 2011 by
bhushanmali

Bhushan Bhaskar Mali having a/c in SBI Zillha Peth Branch Jalgaon Maharashtra bearing a/c no: 30607193943, I had given my mobile number as 9890636233 .My number has changes to 8793610316.
So, kindly requesting you plz activate dat number as early as possible...
N Feb 20, 2011 by
sheomangal kumar singh

how can I download phone approval form for online fund transfer process. there are no options in my profile for this form. guide me step by step pl.
N Feb 23, 2011 by
Jalpa Gandhi

Hi! i m Jalpa plz tell me how can i change my mobile number in onlinesbi a/c plz plz tell me step by step thanks as soon as plz
N Mar 3, 2011 by
jaya0603

Respected sir,

It is submitted that bearing my SBI. I am Jayalakshmi, My Account No : 20009683136. Kindly change my new mobile No is 9629176455 immidiately.

with regards
Jayalakshmi.B
N Mar 14, 2011 by
aspm64 State Bank of India  - Jharkhand, India

Mobile phone not updated - State Bank of India

Dear Officer,

My account number is 0000002007802761 with State Bank of India, SAKCHI, Jamshedpur. I have submited to the branch my new mobile number but it may not have been updated as I am still unable to receive any SMS or security code as I wanted to close my TD on line. Could you please follow up to avoid further inconvenience or the bank can e-mail me to confirm .

Anil Verma
N Mar 17, 2011 by
amaankhan

Respected sir,

My account no is 30213238430 i want to change my mobile no in my account my new mobile no is 9795327441 so plz changed it

A Mar 27, 2011 by
sudhanshu.ose

I, Sudhanshu Anchal having a SB account number 30208925097 in SBI, Urdu Bazar, Gorakhpur (U.P.), have lost my sim and mobile number. The same number was entered in my internet banking account and now i have to change that number. I know for every transaction a security password msg will be forwarded to that number, but I do not possess that number. Now may I please request you to change my mobile number to 09600312701
Sudhanshu Anchal
E-Mail- sudhanshu.ose@gmail.com
N Apr 2, 2011 by
peds.saurabh

respecter sir,
i, saurabh kumar having a SB account number in SBI, medical branch, aligarh, have lost my sim and mobile number. The same number was entered in my internet banking account and now i have to change that number. I know for every transactions a security password msg will be forwarded to that number, but i am not possessing that number. Now may i please request you to change my mob number to 09716588532 pl.
N Apr 2, 2011 by
peds.saurabh State Bank of India  - Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, India

to change my phone no. - SBI

respected, sir
i have lost my sim card,i(saurabh kumar) have sbi account in medical branch, aligarh, so kindly change my mobile no. to 09716588532. my account no. is
THANKING YOU
saurabh kumar
ac no. 10226035466
N Apr 5, 2011 by
Yesben

Sir i D P Dulal halso have an SBI account No 11596937633 lost my sim card by which i got lots of trouble.
Pl change my Mobile No in Netbanking
previous no - 9863615273
new no - 9862290067
N Apr 7, 2011 by
pawankakra2010

i, shravan kumar rao m a having a SB account number 20030003799 in SBI, Chinar have lost my sim and mobile number. The same number was entered in my internet banking account and now i have to change that number. I know for every transactions a security password msg will be forwarded to that number, but i am not possessing that number. Now may i please request you to change my mob number to 09458949678 pl.
N Apr 9, 2011 by
Muni Rathnam

This is MuniRathnam,
Im a having a SBI Account Number is 31023037728, Tada Branch, Nellore Dt,
i have change my mobile number
(New number is 9849484332)
Old number is 9032271822,

So please kindly request updated to new number sir,

best regards !
Muni Rathnam,
Apache footwear India pvt ltd,
Tada.
N May 2, 2011 by
buvanbose

plz tell me how can i change my mobile number in onlinesbi a/c plz plz tell me step by step thanks as soon as plz my email id is buvanbose@yahoo.co.in
N May 3, 2011 by
@linunair81 SBI Bank  - Delhi, India

VERIFICATION OF MOBILE NUMBER - SBI Bank

I have been goinging for the past three weeks to get my mobile num verified for the use of netbanking.But the responce which I received from ur end was not satisfactory.As the staff who takes care of this section keeps on telling that his log in password has been temperally freezed. Is this the way to provid the services ,on my part i waited for 3 weeks and now i have made the complain.
branch---- Vasant Kunj,Masudpur,Newdelhi.
kindenly do the needful
Thanks & Regards.
linu Nair
N May 4, 2011 by
ashish shivhare

My self Ashish shivhare .I having a SB account number in SBI, MALVIYA NAGAR, JAIPUR, I have lost my sim and mobile number (Old mobile number 9828090304). The same number was entered in my internet banking account and now i have to change that number. I know for every transactions a security password msg will be forwarded to that number, but i am not possessing that number. Now may i please request you to change my mob number to 08878096096 or if it is not possible to Please stop my mobile alert.

This is humble request to You. Please

My Account Number - 00000030568199595

Ashish Shivhare
N May 9, 2011 by
rajmaiti

respected sir,
i am sourem maiti moyan midnapur SBI account number 307080 99037in SBI. Actually i have change my mobile no 9982331714 to 8447176559, thats why i want to change my mobile no 9982331714 to 8447176559 to get my transaction details in new no 8447176559. pls
with regards
souren maiti
A May 12, 2011 by
Sunilsrock

Respecter sir,

I am SUNILKUMAR having a SBI account number is 31717457941 SBI, Pal Adajan, Surat, have lost my sim and mobile number. The same number was entered in my internet banking account and now i have to change that number. I know for every transactions a security password msg will be forwarded to that number, but i am not possessing that number. Now may i please request you to change my mob number to 08460573698 pl.

Sunilkumar.S
sunilsadmn@gmail.com
N May 18, 2011 by
MANZOOR elahi

i, manzoor b elahi having a SB account number 00000031663416244 in SBI, manzoor b elahi, hospet, have lost my sim and mobile number. The same number was entered in my internet banking account and now i have to change that number. I know for every transactions a security password msg will be forwarded to that number, but i am not possessing that number. Now may i please request you to change my mob number to +918088854482 pl.

Online SBI - mobile phone number change