Online SBI - transaction rights not given

ankur jain
I got mine online sbi account in good health, and i am able to see mine account statements but, i dont have the transaction rights which is big problem in mine online payment.
thanks.

Comments

Best Review

They are not Providing the Transfer Rights - State Bank of India

I have online Banking username and password...but the bank officers are not providing the transfer rights to me...please send a solution to this problem..
Thanking you sir.
Muni

Recently I have changed my cell phone number. Hence I have updated my profile with new cell no. It is accepted but I am not getting any SMS(high security passwords) for my third party transfers. Without this how can I transfer funds. I called to toll free number, they said they cant rectify this problem... such a irresponsible answers I got from SBI call center

problem regarding transaction rights. i contacted sbi branch of mine they said iam having transaction rights but when i logged in online while trying to open it it is saying iam not having transaction rights.what is the solution for this...

Regarding transaction right - State Bank of India

Myself is Vikram.I have a saving account at Dindayal Nagar Branch, Nagpur (Maharashtra) nearly three months ago I have applied for Internet Banking. They gave me the user name and password for the same but till now they haven't given me the transaction right online.
After that I have faxed application for same two times and also I called branch manager so many times, but up till now my they have not worked on my requeset.
kannan

i have a sbi saving account in velachery branch, hennai, tamilnadu, india.my account no:2000875Dear Sir,
thanks.4315.

WRONG TRANSACTION - SBI-SA

On 16Thof feb-2009 15800/- Rupees were transferred from my accountwhich iwas never donet. My account number is 3017325265. My account name is Sreeja P K. I would like to know to whom that money was transferred and why. As per my knowledge I have not issued any cheque to anyone and now I am wondering as to who took my money.

You can also reach me on my mobile number which is mentioned below :
9349004939/9744635010

Your earliest response to this matter would highly be appreciated. Thanking you in anticipation of your kind cooperation.

i am sbi account holder from last 8-10 yrs.i have recently given application for online banking before 3 months.i had received user id and passward.but there is login problem.they can not accept my id and passward.i had given complaint to my sbi branch also but they act neutral.i can not activate my internate banking.for this problem i called to sbi toll free number but I got irresponsible answers from SBI call center.so they all are useless for providing services. my user id is 13636341.i hope you will do some positive for me.if you fail to do so then last option is the consumer court.
raman

i donthave the transaction rights in my online account can u please conform what to do to get the transaction rights.

i don't have the facility of transaction rights - Internet banking

dear sir i have appilied for the internet banking.now i have got my username and password but i don't have the facility of transaction rights and fund transfer.i met the branch manager but he his self does not know how to process.he told me that you have to download the "mobile number approval form" and fill it up.where from i get that form

SBI netbanking procedure especially for corporate accounts are mostly based on the attitude of the officials incharge for guiding the customers on Internet banking.General complaints/excuses given by the officers in the the branches that there is no specific person entrusted with that job and they are helpless which is not relevent as for as a customer is concerened .But still there are good sincere officers who really take the responsiblity and go all the way out to help the customers in setting thing right.I was a victim for such an attitude shown by senior person who is called the Manager services and accounts who tries to pass on the buck to some body. Such NPOs (Non Performing Officers) should be sacked for thier inefficiencies.Unfortunately the really performing people are ignored and good for nothing fellows are promoted to a post for which they dont deserve.To get things sorted out in my case the AGM had taken the initiative and with the help of a budding (trainee) officer I got my problem solved.To everyone"s surprise we found the transaction right was not given by the officer who is supposed to do his job.In the present day situation there is only one option left for a customer is to find out where the effficient people are and approach them becos probably the NPOs are blessed by their godfathers are protected by their so called associations.I wish all the SBI netbanking customers goodluck.

sumesh.v

i dont have the transaction rights in my online account can u please conform what to do to get the transaction rights.

with regards

comments are essential to improve one's working style.

dear sir,
recently (13, june2009)i was opened NRE A/c in MANCHERIAL (0006267).AP.India.Branch.now i am in KSA.. but i am not receeved ATM card, check book till now & iam depsited10000 INR by DD(Al Rajhi bank KSA), this amount also not showing balance in my account. how can i operate this A/C, several times i remind the branch officials but, no response from sbi br.mancherial.
hence i requst you to kindly send me ATM card& check book.

worm regard
kantharao
sothern province cement co.
al qunfida
post box no . 125
KSA.

sir my name is marrisaisudheer i want to apply for sbi online account but the bank is denying me to do this they have responded that they have stopped giving online accounts
details are
e-Mail:sa.00843@sbi.co.in

my phone number is 09916975126

Transaction Rights has not given - SBI

Hi everyone,
Beware of SBI. Though it is a govt organisation, u should cautious. I had not got the Transations rights. But when I asked the Customer relation officer, he is telling it is given. Go and check it out. But they r not given. Every time he repeats the same thing. What should i do of having Internet banking facility?

Online SBI - transaction rights not given