orkut account - sign up problem with orkut account

shabnamvarma
I had created my account in orkut with User ID sanjeev1970@yahoo.com. I forgot my password and not able to sign up with the said account. I had created this User ID only for orkut. Pl. help me and send your suggestion to me on my mail account sanjeev_lawyer@yahoo.co.in so that I can sign up orkut with correct password.

Thaks.

Sanjeev Kumar Varma
Advocate, Supreme Court of India

Comments

I cannot sign in into my orkut account.I know my e-mail and password but it shows password error or invalid password.

not working - orkut account

To,
orkut
sir i m facing some problem with my orkut account...i am not able to getting my scraps so plzzz solve my problem.. and why it is happening...
my orkut id is yash_cool_company@yahoo.co.in
so please solve my problem...
THANKS..
sushant sharma

I tried opening my orkut account today but it is displaying a blank blue page(after signing in) without showing my profile.Is it hacked? I also do not have any objectionable content in it.How can I get back my account?Any answers?

i tried opening my orkut account today but it is displaying a blank blue page(after signing in) without showing my profile.Is it hacked? I also do not have any objectionable content in it.How can I get back my account?Any answers???

this orcut web site create a problem when i start log in the web doesnt log in
this web site shows that an error an create a problem 4 us
so plz help us 4 solving this problem ...thank u

i sing my email acount properly.but i cant sing in my orcut acount it show the pasword error.

When I try to add friends the options of add as a friend option.. the system is throwing a message as " Addition of friends has been temporarily disabled." I am failed to understand why and how to resolve this issue. Kindly let me know ASAP.

i entered my id, password correct in orkut login pg, still i m not able to view my orkut homepg as it was initially visible.what cud b the possible reason.on the left corner of my orkut homepg, there is an statement saying--"AN ERROR OCCURED".PLZ help me at early as possible, waiting 4 ur rply.

well i am having an orkut account and whenever i try to log in they say verify your account through your mobile number because ur account cotains nude contents though i dont have any such content please help me out please

love is life

singup probalm

i dont know how to make id in orkut

hello sir,
my name is ritika and i m using shukla.ritika8@gmail.com id from next two years but it's creates probs at this time.and i m unable to open to my id so plz help me.because this id is very important for me and i don't want that anyone mis use my it.
thanks

sir i am yeshveersingh my orkut acount is not working .then i do singin so my acount not opan n i got response invelid usars id or passward but i find correct my id n pasward so plz hellped me

hi every body .i am a pakistani and i want to be the Presidant of Pakistan.

ghfhgfhhg

Guys,

posting junk characters doesnt make any sense here. If you cant answer someone's question, you just skip to another page.

sanjeev,

Why dont you try 'Forgot password link' and see if that helps.

i did not use orkut