otdcclaims@live.co.uk - got a message on the phone saying that you have won$3,000,000USD

Raphael Rajput
Respected Sir,

I have recieved a Text SMS Stating that your mobile # has won $3, 000, 000USDin teh ongoing Orange INTL draws in UK, TO claim Call Philip on 447024099896 or email itto otdcclaims@live.co.uk To claim knidly letme know whether this is true or a Scam

Comments

RECEIVING A MSG OF WINNING A DRAW OF $ 3,000,000 - OTDC &ORANGE INTEL

STR, I HAVE RECEIVE A MSG ON 2ND JUNE 2009 THAT MY MOBILE HAS WON A DRAW OF $3, 000, 000 IN ONGOING ORANGE INTL DRAW IN UK, AND HAS GIVEN ME A PIN NO. SO SIR PLS INFRO ME ABOUT THIS AND TELL ME THE TRUTH AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OK SIR THANK U MY E-MAIL ID IS jenisharg007@yahoo.com n my cell no. is +91-9998610644

Respected sir, I have got a text message stating that ur no # has won $3, 000, 000 USD in the ongoing orange intl draw in uk, with the pin and has been asked to email the pin at orange claims@live.co.uk please tell me if its true or just a scam.

i recevied a message from u, i won $3, 000, 000 usd in the ongoing orange intl draw in u.k...is it true?

too late to process

RESPECTED SIR,
I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM YOU ON 17TH MAY . I DID'T KHOW HOW I GOT IT .PLEASE SEND DETAIL INFORMATION ON MY E MAIL ADRESS. IF IT IS TRUE, SEND MY PRICE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
ADRESS:
C/O DR. MENDHE, PLOT
NO. 42, NEAR STATE BANK
GOVIND NAGAR, WARDHA
ROAD KHAMLA-NAGPUR
PIN CODE-440025
MOB. NO.:9657892263

Respected sir, I have got a text message stating that ur no # has won GBP 500, 000, 00 in the ongoing orange intl draw in uk, please tell me if its true or just a scam.

RESPECTED SIR,
I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM YOU ON 04 TH SEPTEMBER . I DID'T KHOW HOW I GOT IT .PLEASE SEND DETAIL INFORMATION ON MY E MAIL ADRESS. IF IT IS TRUE, SEND MY PRICE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
ADRESS:
PHULWARIYA
VARANASI CANTT - 221 002
MOD - 9838668285

respected sir

i recieved the message in the morning today. what is it about ? kindly send the details on my id.
loveleen kaur
mobile# 9988669133

RESPECTED SIR
I RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM YOU ON 5 DAYS AGO . CONGRATS YOUR MOBILE HAS WON GBP500, 000, 00 IN THE ONGOING INTL MOBILE DRAWSUK.TO CLAIM, CONTACT DR BROWN ON ORANGE CLAIMS22@LIVE.COM THIS IS WHERE ILL RECEIVE THE MESSAGE FROM YOU SIR IS IT TRUE PLEASE LET ME KNOW THEN WE CAN FOLLOW THE NEXT STEP. SO PLEASE INTIMATE THE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE MY MOBILE NO IS 91+9885614273.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
KONADA.PENTA RAO

ADDRESS

K.PENTA RAO

#19-18-14, NELLIMUKKU, PEDAGANTYADA, VISAKHAPATNAM,
ANDHRAPRADESH, INDIA 530044

hi this is luke here i gotta a msg on my mobile that my mobile has won sumthing i really don ve any idea wat is this plz help me out juz gimme a reply ...bye

sir i have got the massage on my mobile that i have won 500, 000 in the orange INT'L lucky draw contest so pleas tell that this information is right or wrong...

Shakir Hawaldar
Pune.
Mo.9970234289

I have recieved a Text SMS Stating that your mobile # has won 5, 00, 000 in the Orange INT'L mobile lucky draws in UK.contact dr.kevin for claims orangeukclaims@live@live.com .letme know whether this is true or a Scam.??????inform me on my mobile no 9662504682
Sreeraj

I have got the massage on my mobile that i have won 500, 000 in the orange INT'L lucky draw contest so pleas tell that this information is right or wrong...

respected sir i have recived a message from u that my mobile has won ? 500, 000 in the orange intel mobile lucky draw on 30/10/09 at 10:27pm. so please sent amount to my adress: m. faruk kureshi s/o m. umar kureshi sadar bazar kherwara; dist. udaipur; raj. india.pin-313803.mobile no.9784804787 thanks .please reply early

Respected sir,
I received a mobile msg saying that i won 500, 000 in the Orange INT'L mobile lucky draw UK, from Dr.Kevin, plz respond to this request, wether it is true or fake msg. reply to my mail.

Respected sir,

I have receive msg win, 5, 00`000. Please conformation tell me

I have receive msg win, 5, 00`000. Please conformation tell me

I have Received a msg tat my Mobile Number has Won GBP 500, 000.00. If it is true send me the details.

20, Vembuliamman koil 1st street,