OVERNITE COURIER SERVICES, PUNE - NON DELIVERY OF DOCKET & WRONG CONTACT NUMBERS OF SERVICE PROVIDER

nchandran6
I HAVE REQUESTING HDFC BANK CREDIT CARD DEPT. FOR PIN FOR MY CREDIT CARD SINCE AUG-2008. THEY SENDING IT THROUGH OVERNITE COURIER SERVICES. I AM NOT GETTING MY DOCKET. RECENTLY I REQUESTED FOR THE SAME ON 13.06.2009, HDFC BANK SENT ME PIN THROUGH OVERNIGHT BEARING DOC.NO-404989036, OVERNIGHT SENT ME ONE SMS FROM NO-56767111 SAYING WE ARE UNABLE TO TO DELIVER YOUR DOC & THEY SENT ME CONTACT NUMBERS 020-32416639/41 & 9373184055. THESE NUMBERS ALWAYS BUSY & IF CONNECTED GIVE THE MESSAGE NO RESPONSE.

I AM UNABLE TO CONTACT TO THEM, AND SURPRISING HOW THIS OVERNITE UNABLE TO TRACE MY ADDRESS, i AM GETTING ALL DOC. TO MY ADDRESS BY OTHER COURIERS.

VERY INTRESTING OVERNITE SEND ME SMS BUT CAN'T CALL ME ON MY CELL FOR GETTING HELP FROM ME TO TRACE THE ADDRESS.

SO, DON'T BOOK ANY DOCS IN OVERNITE COURIER, THEY ARE NOT PROVIDING PROMPT SERVICES.

CHANDRAKANT

Comments

not receiving the courier from overnight couriers service - Overnight Couriers

SbI bank sent a courier to my mailing address.so many days are gone but i still not get the courier.finally i called to them get the courier service name and AWB no(572826512) and inquired that they told as delevered with my sign .really it not happen.i asked strongly regarding this issue no response from thier end .they simply pass the time and escape .
Please do the need full for me .
D
swadesh

haven not received the pan card yet
]

not reciveing of courier - Overnight Couriers

Dear sir, I have courier my document from Dhampur(u.p.) the reciept no is 300187193. It has been reached to banglore on 13-02-09 but not yet deliverd to my client
abhipiu

Please revert me the satatus of docket no. 410251261 on my mobile (No 09960222329) or mail me on PATIL.ABHINANDAN@mahindra.com
A Jun 28, 2011 by
deepesh24

My self deepesh and there is very important courier docket no:- 7639077736 as suppose to get on sat 25th june but till nt received..and when i called they said they send through there any representative balaji..and what no. they given from saturday only there no. is switched off...and really i fed up with the contact no. of overnite as they always come busy hardly it get connected..and very improffesional behaviour...i must say the worst courier i have ever seen...very very pathetic...
A Jun 6, 2012 by
sgarade

same here getting other courier but from overnite..saying in complete address...
N Jul 3, 2012 by
Abhi2212

Same problem with me...I was about to get the check through this courier. In their website it is showing as delivered, but I didn't get it. I was trying to contact them, but of no use. I think this is the fake company. We must report about this company.

Please suggest me guys, What I must do...

Abhishek
A Jul 7, 2012 by
Bechare customer

I thought I am the only one who is suffering with this overnite couriers, and I thought it must be some mistake. After reading all the reviews, I understood this is not mistake, this is habit. They have three phone numbers for Pune branch and they never lift any number. They have one phone number for hadapsar branch in their site which is wrong number and they not even bothered to change. Unfortunately, they won't even respond for mails too.
N Aug 9, 2012 by
frontline electronics ltd

I thought I am not the only one who is suffering with this overnite couriers, Since morning i m trying to contact They have 4 to 5 phone numbers for Pune branch and they never lift any number. They have one phone number for Bhosari branch in their site which is wrong number and they not even bothered to change. Unfortunately, they won't even respond in Pimpri branch pls. do response on my mob.no.8888841703 and email id is inwardstores@frontlineelectronics.com
N Jan 8, 2013 by
sheen_abys

Hi, This courier service is not good, no responsibility, delivery staff not gud behaviour, no one use this courier service.
N Feb 15, 2013 by
sunilbkadam

Please revert me the satatus of docket no. 7943860245 on my mobile (No 08888864588) or mail me on sunilbkadam@tower-vision.com