Overnite Express Courier Service - delay of service

A.Peter
Dear Sir
I A.Peter iam from Hyderabad
i received a SMS on 08 jan 2008 10:09:33
That SMS says D/Sir, We are unable to deliver your courier from CITI FIANACE.
Your Ref No- 552576136. Contact us: 9392218912/13 Tks - Overnite Express

I called them on that day and 9th jan also
they r not responding me properly. Its a very mportent courier 4 me.

Its not the first time delay of courier . before also they did like this only (i booked railway tickets).
( IRCTC sends tickets from overnite courier)

Thanking u
A.Peter

Comments

I am working as a Branch Head of Tata AIG Life Insurance Co. in Agartala.We do posses a business relationship with Overnite owing to the transactions made on a daily basis.But the behaiviour of the local franchisee in Agartala is horrible,who doesn't care for maintaining business relationships.He has got his own timings & doesn't make any ammendments to it for business too.
We do get late sometime in matching up with his time due to our business contingencies,in such cases after many requests also,he is not ready to pick up documents & refuses for doing so.
Please let me know about your comments on this & I think it is a mutual understanding between us that can foster our business relationship in the future.

D. sir/madem,

I did not get my pan card, please Deliver as soon as possible.

Phone : +91 9986974433/+91 9986274657/+91 9448614895.
Address: prashanth kumar m.
no. 36/1, 3 rd cross, 3 rd main, nanjappa block, K.G. Nagar, Bangalore 560019.
land mark : Near kempabude kere/ or near maachi kalayan mantapa.

My reference id is 529599891.

Pls deliver my courier as soon as possible. Even I dont know from where my courier come.

Sahadev

My name is K. S. Das, My Reference ID is : 529599891. Mostly I stay out of home.

I request you to send in my office address given below:

K. S. Das
2nd floor, Plat no. 169, Sajeev,
Abhinav Nagar, Borivali (W), Mumbai 400066
Mob: 9892017801

i booked railway ticket 3 days back till now i did not receive the tickets from railways through your courier give me the feed back for this its urgent thank you

I am from Gurgaon
i received a SMS today morning.

That SMS says D/Sir, We are unable to deliver your courier from Kone Eleator India. Contact us. 9310730416/17 Tks - Overnite Express. when i call on these number, i don't get any respose. These number are giving some bips. Please call me or give me a your correct details as soon as possible. it's urgent.

Pankaj Baweja
bawejap@yahoo.com

hi sir.am v.prasad.i am expecting a courier from tin nsdl which was booked with u on 16th of this month.the number is 0631062681.it is very important document.please send it to me as soon as possible.
D
kuldeep

I am from Gurgaon
i received a SMS on 1st Feb 08.

That SMS says D/Sir, We are unable to deliver your courier from HSBC. Contact us. 9310730416/17 Tks - Overnite Express. when i call on these number, i don't get any respose. These number are giving some bips. Please call me or give me a your correct details as soon as possible. it's urgent.

KUldeep

I had booked my i ticket on 13/3 but so far not recd, PNR no 4261933039 - delivery address at Wipro Ltd, CDC 3, Left wing, ground floor chennai - pl get it delivered immediately, travel date is 20/3.

I have couriered a package on the 13th of march to a given address in mumbai, but the package hasnt reached the address yet (#630631531) i was given an ANANDS number to be contacted (who claims to be some Manager) in mumbai whose cell number is 9821179513 who insists it has been delivered to an unknown name at the address. Your customer care numbers are useless, Please help.

Even I have suffered at hands of overnite courier services. I was awaiting Railway I-Ticket to be delivered at my Bangalore address. After 3-4 days of wait I contacted local overnite services agency who are in partnership with Indian Railways and found that they had just dropped it to one of my neighbouring house and not in-person to anyone. My neighbour is not taking responsibility of it and this courier service not owning their mistake either.

I booked a train ticket with IRCTC for the travel on 22.03.08.I did not get the ticket.Calls to Overnite express and tracking through online were helpless. Somehow I managed the travel on the particlar day.
To my astonishment the ticket was brought by the courier leasurely on 23rd evening. What is the use? I simply returned the same to IRCTC.
This kind of lethorgic attituded delay collapses all the regular programmes.
Will the Overnite Express attend to this and give a reply?

WRONG CONTACT DETAILS GIVEN THRU' SMS - Overnite Express

I am from Gurgaon
i received a SMS today morning.

That SMS says D/Sir, We are unable to deliver your courier from BARCLAYCARD. Contact us. 9310730416/17 Tks - Overnite Express. when i call on these number, i don't get any respose. These number are giving some bips. Please call me or give me a your correct details as soon as possible. it's urgent.

Pradeep Kr Prajapati
pradeep10in@hotmail.com

My name is N.D.Muthu kumar, My Reference ID is : 632144980. Mostly I stay out of home.

I request you to send in my office address given below:

N.D.Muthu kumar,
Ground floor, No65, Bharathi nagar 1st st, Villivakkam, Chennai-600049.
Mob: 9940578129

I am madhavaraju. I need to receive one letter form HSBC bank with AWB no.633181080. On 17th that was delivered i did not received that even on 21st... Here (hyderabad) phone no is not working . how can i contact. that is very imp for me.
I checked with track also.. thats also reflecting the same, .

madhava.sarikonda@gvkbio.com

Lakhan

I an lakhan. i not yet recieve my document from mahindra kotak bank my ref id is 631991928. mostly i stay out of home. i
I request you to send my document to my office addressgiven below.

A-78 naftogaz building basement, noida sector-2, pin code 201301 (U.P.) near matro station.

mobile no. 9250992516
e-mail address lakhan_kushwaha2008@rediffmail.com

I booked my return i-ticket for 3rd may from Madurai to Bangalore on 29th -April - 2 pm., i have not received the ticket till now.
PNR no. 4363141032 train no 6731.
I tried your number, irctc no and sent mail to irctc, but there is no response. This ticket would have reached your office atleast by 12 noon or 2 pm on 30th april, you had enough and more time to deliver on 30th, considering today is 1st may. This ticket is not delivered due to your negligence only, now you have only option to deliver the ticket at the Madurai address, which is given below, even you can deliver it by 3rd May before 2p.m..
Sridhar/Athappan
KN'S Garments, 73- Town Hall Road, Opp. College House (Hotel), Madurai - 625 001.
Ph. no - 0452 -2350084.

You have put me into lot of mental agony, Pl. ensure tickets are delivered to the address given above. Pl. confirm the action taken by you over phone/mobile. (9886394990)

regards
sridhar

My I am an Employee in Brigade corporain limited, I have not received my PIN number from Barclay card, my AWB number is 558226417 and when I check the status it is showing that RTO: ADDRESS IS INCOMPLETE on April 29, 2008. I live in the center of the city, if you are unable to track my address in center of city how you will be able to deliver the courier to the address who live in the some of the urban areas. However, I am providing you the complete address here.

G.Srinivasa Rao, C/O, I.Purnachander Rao, Plot No:1188, Sri Swamy Ayyappa Society, Madhapur, Hyderabad, 500081. and my contact number is 9849831091 and 040-23115597. Please contact me immediately.
D
Lakhan

I am lakhan, i am not yet reiceve my document from kotak mahindra bank. my ref id is 631991928. i call your given number they said me, your document send you tommorow but i am not yet recieve my document. please sent my document to my office address. given below
A-78 Naftogaz building basement, Noida sector-2, uttar pradesh 201301
my mobile no. 9250992516
my e-mail address: lakhan_kushwaha2008@rediffmail.com

Iwant to say that i have applied foe PANCARD. & my PANCARD has send to me through ur coureir at my address but on 16/04/08, but I have not received my courier till now

my AIRWAY BILL NO -0631166064