Oxigen / Oximall Recharge - balance transfer

shreyashakti
dear sir,
i am a oxigen retailer. my merchant id is 15020777. i was good working till november month 2010. but there problem come at few days because company make a new distributor. he do not work good. he did not rechazed my account at the time so i could not book railway ticket & mobile recharze. coustmer are saying me that i am not working their work at the time. i complain to mr. Ritesh (A.M. of company) but he avoid me.i give to advance mony to distributor, but he did not recharzed my account at the time.

so i kindlly request you to solved my problem immediatelly that i booked ticket & recharze very well.

thanking you
Vinay khanna
merchant id 15020777

Comments

N Jan 20, 2011 by
sriramnagendar

balance transfer
dear sir,
i am a oxigen retailer. my merchant id is 41014756. i was good working but there problem come at few days because company make a new distributor. he do not work good. he did not rechazed my account at the time so i could not book railway ticket & mobile recharze. coustmer are saying me that i am not working their work at the time. i complain to mr. Ritesh (A.M. of company) but he avoid me.i give to advance mony to distributor, but he did not recharzed my account at the time.

thanking you