[Resolved] Oxigen / Oximall Recharge — balance transfer

shreyashakti
dear sir,
i am a oxigen retailer. my merchant id is 15020777. i was good working till november month 2010. but there problem come at few days because company make a new distributor. he do not work good. he did not rechazed my account at the time so i could not book railway ticket & mobile recharze. coustmer are saying me that i am not working their work at the time. i complain to mr. Ritesh (A.M. of company) but he avoid me.i give to advance mony to distributor, but he did not recharzed my account at the time.

so i kindlly request you to solved my problem immediatelly that i booked ticket & recharze very well.

thanking you
Vinay khanna
merchant id 15020777
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 6, 2016
Oxigen Services India Customer Care's response, Jun 03, 2016
old complaint hence closed
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

balance transfer
dear sir,
i am a oxigen retailer. my merchant id is 41014756. i was good working but there problem come at few days because company make a new distributor. he do not work good. he did not rechazed my account at the time so i could not book railway ticket & mobile recharze. coustmer are saying me that i am not working their work at the time. i complain to mr. Ritesh (A.M. of company) but he avoid me.i give to advance mony to distributor, but he did not recharzed my account at the time.

thanking you