[Resolved] Oxigen Recharge — verry low margine(2.5%)

venugopal
Dear Oxigen user,
I am also a oxigen user, now the oxigen terminal using is a big loss because every day they will reduce our margins, now we will not react then the will again less the margins and we have no profit,
Think about the different the oxigen and distributors
Operator Oxigen Distributor
Vodafone 2.20% to 2.5% 4% (special recharge more)
Idea 2.7% to 2.75 4% (special pack more)
BSNL 2.5% 3% to 4%
Reliance 2.5% 4%
Tata 2.7% to 3.5% 4%
Docomo 2.5% 4%
MTS 3.5% 4%
Aircel 3.25% 4%
Airtel 4% 4%(special pack more)

Only one benefit some time all coupons available with single payment
Think about the expenses. Paper cost, Internet Cost, Electricity Cost, and calling customer care and cash transfer expenses. So in my opinions we need minimum 3.25% to 3% margin to maintaining the business. So kindly attention all oxigen users and send your mail to oxigen officers to give more margin otherwise we will stop the business because the expenses is high and the margin is very low. So all oxigen users please send your own mail to oxigen customer care and other officers.
Oxigen E mail Address below
customercare@myoxigen.com; keralaoxigen.care@gmail.com; provisioning.cell@myoxigen.com;
dinesh.aggarwal@myoxigen.com; shubhendu.banerjee@myoxigen.com; vinod.kanojia@myoxigen.com;
Balraj.Bidaliya@myoxigen.com; soumen.bhattacharjee@myoxigen.com; manish.gupta@myoxigen.com;
Sajive.Kanwar@myoxigen.com; ram.priyesh@myoxigen.com; shiven.shankar@myoxigen.com;
Feedback@myoxigen.com; chairman@myoxigen.com; sabbani.madhukar@myoxigen.com; sunil.kulkarni@myoxigen.com;

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 4, 2016
Oxigen Services India Customer Care's response, Jun 03, 2016
old complaint hence closed
Complaint comments  45 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

please Use www.ikaaz.com you get good margine

i am verry loss to take "oxigen" its verry low %.
i am pradeep mandal the oxigen retailer my id no is 20022701. i am also use the oxicash vallet.My oxicash vallet no is 9890035482.The both are using by myself only.
WRITE SMS IN YOUR MOBILE OXIHELP AND SEND TO 9870888888 OR WRITE FACEBOOK PAGE OF OFICIAL OXIGEN CARE http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gurgaon-India/Oxicash/286570190202

FAN OF OXICARE SERVICE
Raj
West Bengal... See More
Kolkata
myoxigen is retean ple care

one mobile — recharge

i went to one ONE MOBILE retail shop located at new bell road , bangalore.i paid them for recharge money for my reliance gsm mobile number 9019803983 but my mobile was not recharged. when i made a complaint to them regarding the matter they simply refused to help and didnt gave the money back
i am agree

Oxigen Recharge — no recharge value

I have recharge my mobile no 9868050664 through net banking amounting Rs100/-,but I have not recieved any recharge value till now. oxiTransID is 482598000110012261136
Dear all Oxigen Users,
Please Contact @9432422604 for
# 3% Flat Margin for all Service Providers in a Single SIM, You don't need to pay for Electricity, Papers etc.!
# 1 time Registration fee @2500/- (GET Balance 500/-)
# Get Regular Balance on Bank Transfer

##Looking for Distributors across the country!
# If you have a capacity of Show more... 2.5 to 5 Lacs and have a network of 100 - 200 Counters!

Call Us now
9432422604 / 033 3299 8700

Oxigen Recharge — RS/2000 BALANCE NOT CREDIT MY WEB ACCOUNT

OUR NORTH AREA DISTRIBUTOR MR JAIN (HIMANSHIKA ENTERPRISES) TOOK 2000RS/ NAME SACHIN FOR PUT THE BALANCE IN MY WEB ID 11703465 ON 29.4.2011 BUT IT IS NOT CREDIT IN MY ACCOUNT& NOW THERE IS NO ACTION BY HONOUR

Idea — distributor takes extra charge for balance

hi...
i m a resedent of nava vadaj, ahmedabad
& my complain against nemi provision store, anandnagar appt., behind rachna highschool, near akhbarnagar circle, nava vadaj, ahmedabad-380013. are distributor of idea...
owner of this store mr.dipak shah are always take extra money for whenever Show more... recharge , he takes 4 rs. extra charge on every 100 rs. balancing...
and always misguide customer & saying to every customer that he has suggest from idea company to takes extra charge,,,if u dont give me extra charge so u will go idea main office for balancing...

his behaviour are so bad and he dont know what is customer's value...???

so my complain to idea that u will must be take some action against this store & owner...

hoping for ur support,,,thanks...

mobile all company — recharge rate

i m from tirupur . sir yaha pe mobile recharge coupon ka blackmail ho raha hai 100rs. pe 4rs. extra le rahe hai. jab ki value hai wo only 100rs. hi hai. mene mobile company me kaha lekin wo kahe rahe hai ki rate nahi badha aur shop pe rate jyada na dene par recharge nahi karte.ab hum jaye to Show more... kaha.manyavar umeed rakhata hu iska jawab aap jadl denge warna ye all india me ho sakta hai... my mobile no.08144067879

thank's

Nilesh Mehta
i hope they will do action earlier
dear sir, i recharge with my net banking facility on 10/12/2011 of sbi bank through oxigen recharge facility. I do one time Rs. 333.00 fir my airtel mobile no. 9954478397. against transaction ID: 00044148691012201111. and this balance has been deducted from my sbi a/c no. 30194841493 but no recharge amounted in my mobile account. so, request you to Show more... refund this amount to my sbi bank account as soon as possible. please help me. thanks. My name is Sri Dilip Dutta, vill. & p.o.- makhibaha, dist.- nalbari, assam, pin-781374. Show less
Margin to RO 2.5% and margin to RMU 0.4%. Very low and one can not maintain with such a low margins in the market. There are so many options being extended to Oxigen retailers. What is the use. Marketing skills are very poor and no marketing person is working on behalf of Oxigen in the field to generate retail out let network. No doubt the company profile Show more... is showing new heights in the graph. Still if the company is interested to improve the real market network i.e. increase the number of retailers in all corners of the city/town/village there is chance for fast improvement.. Arrange marketing people from company side for 3 months on result oriented basis with which the company may see the result of 2 fold or 3 fold improvement in the business. This may help the existing RMU network also interms of increased returns.
I visited many places in India. There is vast potential area left untouched.

Oxigen Recharge — i need for new sim for using oxygen recharge

me mobile se oxigen ke rechages kar ta tha meri wo sim block ho gayi us ka no 9014193770
to plz mujhe new no pe activate kar dijiye mera new no hai 8099595077.
mera Ro no hai 86371081

user suspended problem
please
help
id 48701779 my email id registered rajichekkoos@gmail.com
change to my new mail id rajeevanchekkoos@gmail.com
PLEACE Regiser MY NEW ID: rajeevanchekkoos@gmail.com
Transaction ID : 2312569
Package : EPIN*VODA*AP
Service No : 919885426407
Amount : 30
Response : Transaction Type Unauthorized OxiTransID - 00098131622401201211

I HAVE NOT RECHARGE MY MOBILE NO, MY BANK AMOUNT IS DEBITED. OUR TRANSLATION DETAILS IS GIVEN ABOVE
Yes, same thing happened with me also.I have recharge my mobile no through net banking amounting Rs 222/-, but I have not recieved any recharge value till now. oxiTransID is 49418800011205141029.

I have recharge my mobile through induslnd net banking mobile no.9811526302 amount of Rs 35 dated 28-08-2012 time 12.38pm.Recharge is not successful due to some error but my amount is deducted in my account no.0275-YQ1741-001. Please refund my amount or recharge my mobile no 9811526302. I hope you will take proper action in these matter.OxiTransID-78176420011208271300. Show more...

pankaj kumar

+91 12 4716 1100 [Head Office]
    Plot No. 94, Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Oxigen Recharge - verry low margine(2.5%)