Oximall - no service provide from oximall

FIROZ KHAN
i firoz khan form mumbai ghatkopar, I am customer of oximall, my client number is 2270794 not get getting service proparly

Comments

i azhar form AP SECADERBAD, I am customer of oxigen, my client number is Ro 40260019 not get getting bal Amount on slipe

Raj

hi firoz and azhar...i am raj, better go for Forbes technosys bill payment services..they are the best service provider

From: Sanjaydutt D vernekar
SURAKSHA REAL ESTATE & DEVELOPERS
DAVANGERE. MOB: 9880410202
We wont getting return message from oxirail towards booking tickets. Please provide booking tickets refferance number immidietly & provide fine service to us.

Your's Faithfully
Sanjaydutt D vernekar

We wont getting return message from oxirail towards booking tickets. Please provide booking tickets refferance number (OxiRail Ref Number ) immidietly & provide fine service to my email address or my new mobile number 09036588989.

Your's Faithfully
Sanjaydutt D vernekar

i am aditya baranwal from BASTI(UP)

i am member of oxigen, my RO-15016900
oximall and oxirail is not open my computer.please solved my complent

THANKS

plese near oximall distubuter in surat?

Dear sir, My oximall id-61700266. i booked Air ticket on date 02-10-2009 11:39 am.pay Rs 2976 in cut by oximall account, and my transection id is 03000266011002113848.but there is no reply by oxigen.your oxigen costomer service os very very poor.in my circil (bihar) tm Mr.Arun kr. is not responce this matter.i have make the complain many time but there no any responce on this, so kindly pls take action on this matter any how.my contect no is 9334612000, 9334880999.

hello sir how r u ??? my oximall id 21042703 ! i live in surat kadodara & sir aapki service bahut acchi hai lekin sir hame balence dalwane main bahut problem hoti hai kyunki aapke surat distibuter . hariom telecom mr. rakesh& P. T. patel unke pass hum balense ke liye jate hai to ya to unke pass balence nahi hota hai ya phir vo khud hi nahi hote hai ... or unka kahna yeh he ki advance main paisa deke jao to 36'hour ke baad balence milega isliye sir hame balence ke liye bahut problem hoti hai !!!
is liye pleas sir hamare problem ka solution kijiye ?

i am forget my password for web vendor so pls send it my mail id

sir my merchant no:4004774, sir miss my web vendor number so kindly send fresh one sir..
Ehsan

hello sir, my RO code 31030709 miss my 2 airtelldth pin no refarence no is 55930709011108194928 date and time of, 19:49, 08_11_2009 so please give me pin airtel, dth contact, no 9798527727, , thanks

i want to joine in oximall.
i want loging in oximal.

dear sir
My RO code no 22006018 / 22054007 user OXIMALL & OXIRAIL .
My tatkal ticket not booked previous 49 days dt. 08/10/2009 to dt. 25/11/2009.
my any locked compailnt next day closed . kindly pls take action on this matter.
mob.no 9892441035 / 9004820410
Pitambar sahu
T2 COMMUNICATION

I FIROZ KHAN FROM GHATKOPAR I NOT GETTING PROPER SERVICE OF YOUR WEBSITE IN REFILL & RAILWAY BOOKING

Payment unsuccessfull.Transaction Type Unauthorized. For your convenient your Order has been saved. You can search your order in “Quick Book” and process again.

I firoz khan id 2272513

i get call by customer care for feedback at 9:50am on 24/01/2010 he drop my call while i complaint my problem of service of oximallrail site

new oximall
disatibuter ahemdabad
cont 9824191940
dish zone

Dear sir how know to my total tarnstion and how to i will done Idea and dish Tv E Recharge by Oximall
My RO code is 17024008 and my mobile No is 9829817524
sanjay menaria
dariba mines

My complaint no 100225320 please reverse my payment in my oxi AC i am very thank full to you my mobile no 9216812055

sir my oxirail problom no sool my document &Payment to tha distubuter, my id 21057719 please call my rajistor nomber plesae activet my oxirail this problam is speed sool unsuccessfull.Transaction Type Unauthorized. For your convenient your Order has been saved. You can search your order in “Quick Book” and process again.

name:irfan ahmed ansari
user code:2270902
cell no.9273758963
address:star communication
shop no.2 baba nagar virar road nagindas pada nallasopara(e)
thane.401209 maharashtra
respected sir,
please give me my distributer contact number and address for recharge my account because some month close my shop for renewetion so i loss my distributer contact but my account is active
so please cooprate me do needful.

irfan ahmed ansari