Paisalive.com - They still my money

tusharbera on Jul 18, 2011
http://wwwt.paisalive.com/ is site, which claims they give money for reading advertizement.
I have been a member of 'PaisaLive' since 1-Dec-2010. My 1st transaction was an account sign up for Rs.99 (Transaction ID:680A5FF1-93C7-4362-974A-B9123). Then I earned (Rs. 0.25 to 30) for read every advertizement and Rs.2 for friends referrals.
With tremendous patience I was collected money day by day. On 2-Jun-2011, I requested them for my Payments. They agree and send (Rs. 451.71) my payments for verification (Transaction Id: 1D240332-FA7C-487B-AB65-0DA6E). They deduct Rs. 50 for Currier charge. Till now it is OK.
But on 8-Jul-2011 they return back (Rs. 238.91) into my account (Transaction ID:8A9BD8D3-60F9-43DA-BA40-8EE93), saying

"When you request for a withdrawal, we validate all the transactions. If after validation, your net validated amount is less than Rs. 450, then instead of issuing a cheque, we credit the amount back to your account. This way, you can work a little bit more with PaisaLive.com and we will issue you a payment when your validated amount has reached Rs. 500.

Please note that this amount is INCLUSIVE of Rs. 50 courier charges which might have been deducted from your account when you requested for a withdrawal."

Now my question is where is my balance amount Rs.212.8 (451.71 - 238.91) ??

They theft my huge amount of time and money. Please take a hard action to such a cheat website builder. They are cheating thousands of people every day.

They still my money They still my money They still my money They still my money

Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

A Jan 2, 2012 by
harrysaravana

same for me... do take action against paisalive

Paisalive.com - They still my money