PAN - Unable to register Income Tax E-filing

Ganesh Balaji Sivakumar

I'm not able to register in the 'income tax efiling'. While registering, the form asks for my 'first name' and 'surname'. But when I fill with the correct details [tried all possible combinations], its showing error message like 'Your first name doesnt match with the data you entered.. Your surname name doesnt match with the data you entered..'.

Is there any way to verify my details as per the PAN records?

Ganesh Balaji S

Comments

Best Review
This is due to the name being incorrectly entered in the Tax dept. database. I faced the same issue and here's what i did,
Go to the following url https://onlineservices.tin.nsdl.com/etaxnew/tdsnontds.jsp
This is the site to make online payment to the tax dept.
Select 'Challan No. /ITNS 280'

Enter your PAN and other mandatory details and click 'Proceed'.
The screen that comes next will ask you to verify if the name corresponds to the PAN no.
Here's where you will see some discrepancy that the tax dept. database has regarding your name.

For now - Use the name specified in the screen to register yourself for tax filing. Later you can file an application to the tax dept to correct your name.

Hope this helps.

wrong entry in filling form - aa

Dear sir
I m Birendra kumar, i have applied for the post of clark, Registration ID is 6048809.
In Registration form i have fill wrong "date of birth" and "name" as per below.
my name - Birendre kumar worng entry- Birendra kumar jha
date of birth-jan 1, 1983 wrong entry- April 19, 1984

so plzz do smthing for me or give idea wht can i do for change wrong entry.
I'll greatful to u for this.

Thanks & Rrgards
Brendra kumar
Registration ID 6048809
Delhi
S SHINE

UNABLE FILE E TAX - Pan card

SIR,
I WAS TRYING TO FILE TAX RETURN THROUGH INTERNET BUT UNABLE TO REGISTER DUE TO SOME MISMATCH IN MY NAME.I HAD TRIED SEVERAL TIMES BUT EVERY TIME THE REPLY IS "WRONG NAME PLEASE TRY AGAIN".PLEASE CONFIRM MY PARTICULARS IN THE ABOVE SAID E MAIL ID.I AM WORKING IN INDIAN NAVY AND MY NAME IS S SHINE MY PAN CARD NUMBER IS AIDPD7063K AND MY FATHERS NAME IS SOMANATHAN PILLAI

PAN IS SHOWING ERROR ON ONLINE FILING. - pan no.

I AM CHANDAN JHA.MY PAN NO IS AKLPC1328C.THIS NOT VALID IN INCOMETAX WEBSITE & NOT
WORKING FACILITY ON E-FILING.PLZ REGISTER THIS PAN NO IN YOUR A/C.

Respected Sir,

I have submitted the application of my new PAN card ason 13/March/2009.
The given no.from the concern Dept.is.032990564.

On my mobile one massege shows that the pan card is despatched.

But till the date i have not got my PAN Card.

Please help.

Thanking You.

Chaitali Indra

I am facing the same issue.
Kindly let me know how I can find the correct first name, middle name, surname comination.

Many Thanks
Anaswara
Suraj

I am also facing the same problem .Please help me, I have no idea how to fix this
vamshi

Iam also facing the same problem...tried all the possible combinations. Do let me know how to fix this please.
rahul

same problem

not able to register - Income Tax Department

i m not able to register. when i m entering my pan no it is showing internal error.
Athira

Im facing same issue.Please help to find these details

I have the same problem !! kindly tell me the solution

Iam also facing the same problem...kindly tell me the solution

I'm not able to register in the 'income tax efiling'. While registering, the form asks for my 'first name' and 'surname'. But when I fill with the correct details its showing error message like 'Your first name doesnt match with the data you entered.. Your surname name doesnt match with the data you entered. Kindly tell me what to do.
seenugi

My name is V. Raja
My father name is Velusamy
my date of birth is 12.06.1985
My address is 6/144 A North Thirumalaigiri, kalappanaickenpatti post, Namakkal Dt. PIN

I have missed my pan card. I have applied during September 2008 and I got the pan card during last week of Octiber 2008. I missed the pan card along with the cover.

Now I request you to find the number of my pan card

my pan no. is AFBPC9931J

REFER YOUR NO. 1012403991.

I have already furnished my city bank sb account no. and micr no. which are 5634057805 and 560037002 respectively, in my it returns.which is correct.
pl. instruct sbi to credit the refund amount forthwith.

thanks, .

Hi All

Please send your query to the TAX Department,
I dont know, why they maintain the website like this? Any Finiancial problem to the Department to maintain the website?...

ask@incometaxindia.gov.in
pan@incometaxindia.gov.in

karthikeyan

You have to give the same information in the form that you have given during the application of pancard. Call 124-2438000 if you are not sure. The guys there are really helpful.

Same problem here. I would have been amazed if the government could have done something right for a change. That said I think I'll have to hire someone to fill a form for me.

I am facing the issue when entered the details and click on submit buttion then error is "Your first name doesnt match with the data you entered..
•Your mid name doesnt match with the data you entered.."

Please rectify this common error.so many questions are posted but no response from your department.

PAN - Unable to register Income Tax E-filing