PAN - Not received PAN Card

Nikhila Raveendran
I have received PAN number but not PAN Card.The aaplication number is 032119375.Coupon number is 023880522.PAN number is AGMPN4041Q.
The status shown is RUD lying in Chennai.
Please advise what is to be done in this regard.

Comments

Acknowledgement Number : -031830300132245
Name : MITRASEN SINGH
Category : Individual
Status : Dispatched
Dispatch Date: 07-MAR-2007
PAN- BKIPS2114Q

Dear Team,

Subject: not received pancard

My self darshini applied for pancard on 14th March 2008 but till date i have not received my pancard i am badly need of pancard because i have to submit my pancard number to my office, i will helpl you with the pan coupon number 025118164 .
please do the needful
Thanks& Regards
Darshini

details not reflecting in bank of my pan - PAN

sir
i am appling for dmat a/c in j&k bank but my pan is not showing any details like name, father name, pan, d.o.b .please check it & do the same
my pan:AYVPK4179R

(m)9906312932

my pan no is displayed on internet. but still i hav not got my pan card at my mail address. it have been one and half month.

PAN STATUS NOT SHOWN - PAN

I have applied for New PAN on 04-06-2008, but status on NSDL is stiil showing " under process". My acknowledge No is : 061340100157534.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I had applied for PAN on the 16th of July 2008 with the Appl # 027634839 and the coupon # 20259700. I also reveived my PAN to be AMWPA2646N but I still not received my PAN Card.

Please look into it and do the needful.

not get pan card - online comuter

name:- sagar harishchandra jadhav

prossing fees copoun- 029639771

pls urg sent inmormation
your faithfully
nilesh

Your 'Request For Changes Or Correction in PAN Data for PAN Allotted' Application Status

Acknowledgment Number : 050900100148995
Name : ISHWAR PRASAD
Category : ---
Status : Your application is under process at TIN Facilitation Center (TIN FC) where you have made the application. While processing your application, following discrepancy(ies) has/have been noticed. Kindly contact the TIN FC 040 - 23325518 for details:

PAN not provided/ not valid

PAN card will be despatched only to the communication address provided in your PAN application. *Wherever the Representative Assessee (RA) details (item no.14 in Form 49A) are mentioned in the application, PAN Card will be despatched to the RA's address.
If your communication address has changed, please submit a 'Request for New PAN Card or/and Changes or Correction in PAN data' form so that the Income Tax Department's database is updated with your current address.
Written communication from the Income Tax Department will be directed to the communication address recorded against your PAN. So to avoid any inconveniences in future, please ensure that your communication address is up-to-date in the Income Tax Department's database.

BUT why i want to know what is the resion

Hi sir/madam,

I have send across my filled up PAN application a long time back, still i haven't received my PAN card yet, but the status of the PAN card when logged in to the NSDL website is shown as

" Your application is under process at Income Tax Department."

My PAN Card Acknowledgement Number is 061930100008921.

Kindly do the needful ASAP.

Pan card not received - Irene

Please note i have not yet received my pan card. my pan no. is AMQPR4768L.

Kindly revert back at the earliest with a favolrable reply.

Thankyou
Pereira Irene Ronald

I applied PAN card in the month of January-2009 subsequently I got an acknowledgement No 020120200126460. Sunsequently, upon checking my PAN status, it was mentioned that my PAN has delivered on 20 th March but i did not receive the same stating that the consigneee was not available. Again the same was redespatched on 24 th of March, but till today I have not received the same.

Sanjay Kr.Sharma

I have received PAN number but not PAN Card.The Acknowledgment number is 881010104888771. PAN number is ARNPD4823G.

Message shown on PAN status tracking is this"Your PAN card has been dispatched on 16-Apr-2009 by post at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application."

Please advise what is to be done in this regard.

PAN-AADCA3271B
ACK.011420200190280.

We had applied in Dec 2008 for change in PAN data due to change in the status of our company, but till date we does not get back our PAN Card from NSDL & ITO but my original PAN deactivated by them without taking my consent. For which or restoration of our old number we have deposited an activation letter as on dated 20.02.2009 that obtained from DCIT Circle 1, New Delhi, for the activation of our existing number, which has not been activated from your site.

We have contacted to NSDL on alternate basis for the activation of our number & they informed us that delayed being made from the income tax department, computer section, & suggested to write a letter to you for immediate activation with reference to NSDL transaction ID number.

Now you are requested to kindly pls helps us for activation of above PAN number and copies of the communicated papers are under attached for your ready reference

PAN-AADCA3271B
ACK.011420200190280.

I am very Happy that our PAN has been activated by the department today itself, so we are withdrwaing and cancelling our complaint.

No any action required in this regard from consumer fourm authorities

I Had applied For PAN Before 3 Months But Still I've Not Received MY PAN CARD

Message shown on PAN status tracking Your PAN card has been delivered on 19-May-2009 by First Flight Couriers Pvt. Ltd courier vide airway bill no. ZB0907403, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.

But Still I've Not Received MY PAN CARD ..

sir kindly advise what is to be done in this regard.

I Had applied For PAN Before 3 Months But Still I've Not Received MY PAN CARD

PAN NO.-CHGPS2311P

But Still I've Not Received MY PAN CARD ..

sir kindly advise what is to be done in this regard.

To,
Income Tax Pan Services Unit,
3rd Floor, Sapphire Chambers, Near Baner Telephone Exchange,
Baner, Pune-411 145

I had received my PAN card (PAN card no: CCOPS9988K, WITH A DATE OF 13.12.2008. in the PAN card, my father's name has been misprinted as ' DHOMODARA NAIR which actually should be ' DHAMODARAN NAIR’. I wrote a complaint in this regard and you processed my complaint and sent a fresh Pan card dated 02.05.2009. But, unfortunately, the same mistake is carried out in the new PAN card also. (REF: CHE/511/305601001688133191/27081813). In this circumstances, I lodged a complaint through the web site in this regard. But, I have received a letter from you with a copy of the form for my requistion for correction in PAN data. In the form, it is also entered my father name as ' DHAMODARAN NAIR’ . So, there is no mistake in my side.

I, therefore, request the concerned authority to rectify tmy father's name as 'DHAMODARAN NAIR’ as I told in the requistion for correction form and send the corrected PAN card to the following address as soon as possible
address: D.SURESH KUMAR,
MUNICIPAL OFFICE,
PALANI
DIST: DINDIGUL State : TAMIL NADU
Pin: 624601

Yours faithfully,
D.SURESH KUMAR
(Second complaint dated: 13.6.2009)

Hi sir/madam,

I have send across my filled up PAN application a long time back, still i haven't received my PAN card yet.

My PAN Card Number is AHKPT4929Q

NOT RECEIVE PAN CARD - ONE SOURCE

I am Anwar Khan . I applyed for pan card on 25th may 2009 at sec 15 gurgaon, Haryana and my coopan no is 034278786
But I Have no Receive Pan card yet.Thanks

pan no.and acknoweledge No.also alloted but didnt get my pan card. its dispatched 01/07/2009

Please kind attend next step

PAN - Not received PAN Card