Pan card acknowledgement - Pan card acknowledgement not collected while applying

shivakumar
my frnd sister applied pan card at Abid Hyd.She is forgat to collect acknowledgement from office.
kidly request you to suggets how to collect the acknowledgement number

Comments

PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED - acknowledgement no.881020103735030

I HAVE APPLIED ON LINE FOR NEW PAN CARD ON DATED 08.05.2008 AND THE PAYMENT MADE BY CREDIT CARD.FURTHER I ALSO SENT THE REQUISITE DOUCUMENTS AS REQUIRED BY YOU WITH A VIEW TO ISSUE NEW PAN CARD.BUT WHEN I SEARCH THE STATUS, THE SAME IS SEEN UNDER PROCESS.PL.INFORM ME WHEN I SHALL GET MY NEW PAN CARD.

please sent the status of my pan application as soon soon as possible. my pan no is AHDPV6639G

i want my acknowledgement number.

Dear Sir/Mam,

I'm Jithesh Govindan Adumkudi,

My pan card acknowledgment No. is 023410100004561.but I found correction in date of birth.
my actual date of birth is 12/04/1974 but as per received pan card 03/12/1988.
So, I have been sent my pan card for correction.

Please sent the current status of my pan card.(ack. no. 023410100004561)

Thanks & regards,
Jitesh.
D
vikant

i want my pan card acknowlrdgement number through my email id

sir

i want my pan card acknowlrdgement number through my email id
maria

sir i aplied pancard befor 1 month but i cant recieved that so give me a ny pan card beacuse this very importent for me.please resend my pan card.
maria

My pan card acknowledgment No. is 027190100001105.please resend my pan as soon as possible becouse this is very important for me.

Not get Pan no.when i have acknowledgement - Pan card

I have not got Pan card no. when i have acknowledgement.Application form 49 abearing application sr. no., date of receipt 24-03-09 and processing fee coupon number 03/7/2828 is also detail of this aknowledgement .please proceed this matter and inform me by this email address.
Thanking you.

ple send the pan card acknowledgement number is 033554388 applayed data 26/05/2009

i have received my pan card before 6 month but now i want to return file first time so they need received acknowledgment letter that i letter now i don't have and i need it so what to do please help me.

I have applied for pan card from Pune on 05 April 09, till the date have not recived the pan card . Pan card acknowledgement is lost, so that I am unable to track . I have recived my Pan Number

YOUR PAN DETAILS
PAN : ARIPG4780G
FIRST NAME : KIRAN KUMAR
MIDDLE NAME : BHASKAR
SURNAME : GANYARAPU
JURISDICTION : PNE/W/53/1

Before also I have sent the mail but there is any information
Kindly Send mail, the status or what I have to do

I have applied for pan cord from shahjahanpur on april 09, till the date have not recived the pan cord.So pleas provaid pan cord acknowledgment or pan number.

what is problem my pan card is not delivery my address...
My pan card acknowledgment No. is 043506011.but I found correction in date of birth.
my actual date of birth is 05/04/1989 but not received my pan card

Suryawanshi.D.R

Kaushlendra Mani Tripathi

Iapplied for pan card from aurangabad .i have not recived the pan card So please provide pan card acknowledge or pan number

I've applied pan car for the last month, i recived my acknowledgement no 06084010051904 but i need my pan car no, i was asking them to give me pan card no, but they don't still give me pan no.please help me to get my pan card no.

My PAN Card No. is BBLPS3910A. How to know my full address, phone no. & other details mention when
i fill up the firm.