Pan Card - not delivered

Acknowledgment Number : 030420100501405
Name : IRFAN
Category : Individual
Status :
Your PAN card has been delivered on 03-Jan-2012 by First Flight Couriers Pvt. Ltd courier vide airway bill no. ZB9396653,at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.
Permanent Account Number (PAN) : ACOPI9664A
has not been delivered plz call on my no 9796563535

Comments

khempal Pan Card  - India

my courier awb no.0634052116, not delivered on at place, i tryed to make a call but no one picked the call in customercare.it is very urgent pls delivere it as soon as possibel, my contact no is 9811509026.courier date was 17 may 2008.
DEEPAK KALBHOR Pan Card  - Pune, Maharashtra, India

My Pan Card was dispatched on 14th of May, but i have not recieved it yet. I have got the postal dispatch details but it is of no use, post authority say they dont have it. My coupan number is 038862014.
apurvgourav Pan Card  - India

my pan card has not been delivered at my address but the status is showing that it has been delvered
apurvgourav
c/o - sri ram vilash choudhary
west karayanand nagar
chitranjan road, purani bazar
lakhisarai, bihar-811311
bhaguji dokhe Pan Card  - India

Not avelebal pan card my hom
sachin jagannath kalme Pan Card  - India

I have submited my pan card application 45 days ago, I didn't received it. So please notice it and make it fast.
Aditya Nath Choudhary Pan Card  - RATALM, Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, India

Acknowledgement No.014790100049071/Bill NO.ZB2176161(Firstflight)
PAN No. AKJPC2968A.Status Shown : Delivered on 23.08.08, but not received till 23.08.08.
Zulfaquar Ali Mokthar Pan Card  - Mumbai , Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

I am waiting for my PAN card, three days after the PAN card reached the bangalore office of ExpressIT, it was not delivered saying 'incomplete address'. But ExpressIT itself have delivered several other parcels here(its my office address and its pretty known to anybody in bangalore). When i called them, they told its a data entry mistake and i will get my parcel the next day. But even after two days i didnt get the parcel and the status message in their site was like:-

Nov 10, 2008 15:27 BANGALORE M Exception - Consignee Not Available .
Nov 07, 2008 16:06 BANGALORE M Exception - Address Incomplete .
Nov 05, 2008 15:18 BANGALORE M Exception - Address Incomplete .

I am here in office for the whole day and i dont know if they are delivering the parcel at night or what?? Even if they have approached my residence, there are people to accept the courier...

My friend was also facing similar problems awaiting his ICICI credit card...
This is the worst courier service i have ever found in my life...
Dont know why many companies are opting them to send couriers...pls dont!!!
yadlapalli maruthi sriramakrishna Pan Card  - North 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

Hi sir

My name is Maruthi Sriramakrishna Yadlapalli. I applied for pancard in march 2008 . but it didn't came to me. plz once check my pancard Status And Give Reply. My Acconoledwge no is 070180400080066
And My pancard no is: ACNPY8012H
saurabh jain Pan Card  - Mumbai , Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

My name is saurabh jain and I am a student. I applied for Pan Card in feburary. The pan card with acknowledgment no.(070440600978241) was to be delivered by you on 9th March, 2009. But it has not reached me. My friends also applied for the card and their card has been delivered. I wish you to look into my problem as early as possible and also provide me with your contact number so that i can talk to you.
Shanti Dhasmana Pan Card  - Mumbai , Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Dear sir/ Madam,
I Shanti Dhasmana have applied for PAN Card from Delhi- Nehru Place center, on 17/04/2009 vide Application No. 046021714 and Coupon No. 034017914.
May I, know, what is my status.

Shanti Dhasmana
Mob: 09811758323
Aftab Alam Khan Pan Card  - Mumbai , Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

I have applied for PAN card 4 yrs back and still waiting for its delivery. My Pan # is AOPPK3900E which I found out from internet.

Thanks and Regards
Aftab Khan
SHAMBHA KUWAR SAH Pan Card  - Pune, Maharashtra, India

I have received the pan no. CFDPS8746F that is available on net and refilled the form again to issue of pan but still not received
tarun kumar Pan Card  - RATALM, Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, India

I APPLIED FOR PAN CARD IN MARCH 2009 BUT IT IS NOT YET DELIVERED,MY COUPAN NUMBER IS 032606337,CAN U PLEASE TELL ME MY STATUS,AND DELIVER PAN CARD TO ADDRESS------TARUN KUMAR C/O-MR.BALRAJ ROOM NO.7,RAKHI BOYS HOSTEL,OPPOSITE C-12 PARK VISHANPURA SECTER -58,NOIDA,201301,UP.
tarun kumar Pan Card  - RATALM, Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, India

I APPLIED FOR PAN CARD IN MARCH 2009 BUT IT IS NOT YET DELIVERED,MY COUPAN NUMBER IS 032606337,CAN U PLEASE TELL ME MY STATUS,AND DELIVER PAN CARD TO ADDRESS------TARUN KUMAR C/O-MR.BALRAJ ROOM NO.7,RAKHI BOYS HOSTEL,OPPOSITE C-12 PARK VISHANPURA SECTER -50,NOIDA,201301,UP.
D
Bapan Kumar Nath Pan Card  - RATALM, Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, India

By internet I get my pan card no. as AHWPN4086G
JURISDICTION-SHL/W/11
But I till not get my card from a long moth so how can I get my pan card plz inform me
bhagirathi behera Pan Card  - Mumbai , Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

I am not receive my pan card.please give me some suggestion by mail.
keshav grover Pan Card  - Jalandhar, Punjab, India

dear sir,

i have applied for pan card on 15-3-2010.,but till i have not received the pan card.
i have make a contact to the courier service.but they said that they have return the pan card.so please send me pan card again.And take an action agains't the courier service provider.
Radhika.Ravi Pan Card  - Krishna, Andhra Pradesh, India

My PAN Card tracking number is EM1136985IN which is posted on 01-04-2010. it is showing it is not delivered.

Kindly send the PAN card as soon as possible. For any further information contact me on 9618573222 ( RADHIKA. RAVI)

R.Radhika
Complainant2151232 Pan Card  - Mumbai , Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

I was supposed to receive important document by speed post. The document was booked on 23 Mar 2010. Booking number is EM105593294IN. But I have not received it yet, and there is no trace available on their official site http://www.indiapost.gov.in/speednet/track.htm.

Kindly look in to the metter.

Warm Regards,
Ashok Kumar, 09911895279
Ashok Kumar Pan Card  - Mumbai , Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Kindly look in to the metter.

Warm Regards,