Pan Card - Non-receiving of PAN CARD

Bimla goswami
Dear Sir/Ma'm,

My Ack No. is 030870200028846. I hav applied for Pan card, till now I have not received the PAN Card. Could you please let me know why such delay in processing for the PAN card application.

Waiting for ur early response.

Comments

PAN Card Lost - expert

I lost my PAN card while driving the bike my walet lost.
So reissuue the new PAN card with same No.ANXPK8324M.

Satish Kagade

Non Receive Of PAN Card - Pan card

Igot a coupon no 024972810 of my pan application no 037912908 Dt 20-03-2008 and MY PAN NUMBER BULPS6456G . but my pan card has not been received till date. you are requested to sent the same immediatly.

Thanking You
Krushana chandra sahoo

i am not receving pancard - pancard application

Dear sir/mam,
My name is Sandhyarani i applied for pancard on 05/06/08
but till date i am not receving pancard this is my coupon no 027256002 pls ignore my application
thanking you
yours
sandhyarani

I havd applied for Pan card for my Sister dt. 07 july 2008, till now we have not received the PAN Card. Could you please let us know why such delay in processing for the PAN card application. Acknowledgement No. 050910200299140.
G.RAMU

i am ramu engineerng college faculty i need pan card so i applerd for pan through consoldent but that person not given accknoldgement number to me till 2 month unwords his not given pan number at least accknoldge number also kindky varify my form

APPLICATION NUMBER:038987353
PAN FEES NUMBER:027928781

sir, i could not recive pan card i apply 12aug but they did not come pls sent me

I havd applied for Pan card, till now we have not received the PAN Card. Could you please let us know why such delay in processing for the PAN card application. Acknowledgement No. 06094040025
binu

I have applied for Pan card for my Brother dt. 17 oct 2008, till now we have not received the PAN Card. Could you please let us know why such delay in processing for the PAN card application. Apllication SR. No. 042124437

sir, i could not recive pan card i apply 05 Sept 08 but they did not come pls sent me.Its urgent

I havd applied for Pan card dt. 12 June 2008, till now we have not received the PAN Card. Could you please let us know why such delay in processing for the PAN card application.
Coupon No. 026899372

I have applied for new pan card vide application no 042574581.Proceesing fee coupon no is 028494643 dated 22 oct 08.Till date I do not receive the card as well as i unable to track the application on internet saying that unable to found.It is there fore requested that kindly intimate where about of my application The application was deposited with UTI bank office laxmi nagar branch Delhi-92.

Hi, I applied for PAN card on 26th of Sep'08.Till now I have not received my card.
My acknowledge number is 023130100027101.
Pls confirm by whem I can recive my card.
Thanks & Regards
Saroj Singh

pan card not received please advice as arley

I was applied pan card 20 days before. But i am not yet received the pan card. what the status. Plz tell me the status. why such delay for the pancard.

pan card Acknowledgement no=881020103678142

I was applied pan card for my aunty3 month before. But i am not yet received the pan card. what the status. Plz tell me the status. why such delay for the pancard.

pan card Acknowledgement no=010050200419571

Hello sir,

I applied for change of Pancard 1 month ago but not yet received. My Receipt number is 029497601

Sir
This is syed ahmer jafri I applied for pan card 2 months back.but i lost my receipts to check the status so plz kindly check the status with the name wise.

thanks.

Iam apply my pan on 15 OCT 08, my team 5guys & me apply
pancard, every body getit, but still iam not get it my pan card, Pls send my pan card sir,
my pan card form details:

APPLICATION SR. NO: 041596123,
RECEIVED DATE : 15 OCT 08,
COPON NO : 028833968.
ETHIRAJ.G

non received pancard - Pancard

DEARSIR,
I HAVE APPLIED PANCARD FORM BARPETA ROAD (ASSAM)
MY COPUN NO-027534911 AND MY NAME IS JIBAN SAHA S/O NITAI
SAHA D/B 7-01-1977.ON DATED 6MANTH AGE.I HAVE NAT RECEIVED ANY PANCARD
JIBAN SAHA
MOHINI MARKET (NEAR L I C BUILDING)
BARPETA ROAD
BARPETA (ASSAM)
PH-03666, 261944
MO-9864495038, 9707718655

Dear sir

i have applyin my pan on last two months back bu the ndsl site is showing that my pan card is in process. how days will this process takes place. so please send my pan card as soon as possible

PAN ACK NO:031830300542165