Pan Card - Renewal of PAN CARD

Mr. Ashish Shah
I am using my Old Black & White PAN Card No: ALEPS4355B. I want to get it replaced by new coloured PAN CARD.

[Updated by Babaj Naik Dec 06, 2014]

My pan card in missing my account number is APRPN619313B please give me new card

Comments

renewal my pan card - photo

pan num-ASTPM0256D
CSF NUM-703522165
PAN SERVICE CODE NUMBER-3TMB231
PAN SERVICE NAME-UTITSL, SALEM-7
COUPON NUMBER-026224522-12/5/2008

not received pan card - ind

my application no is 7319 dated 4 feb 2008 riciving no 4 UTB HARIDWAR
DT 4 FEB 2008 BUT I HAVE NOT RICIVED MY PAN CARD TILL DATE MY NAME IS ITISHA GOYAL D/O DINESH KUMAR GOYAL R/O MOHLLA MEHTAN JWALAPUR HARIDWAR

pan card not received - shah auto ind

dear sir,

as per sumbit pan card form but pan card not revevied one month

pan card details

1) Name - Raju abdul shaikh

Acnowledgment no:-070430500443052

2) Name :- Manish kishor patil

Aconowledgment no :- 070430500443041

pl.urgent send the pan card

regards
vijay shingade
kishore

Keeping my sisters photo as their profile photo - photo

this is the one where my sister photo is kept as profile photo.. somebody misusing my sister's photo as their profile photo wrongly.. Kindly request this complaint and delete that account...

this is the account id http://www.orkut.com/Main#FullProfile.aspx?rl=pcb&uid=2164859093992832414

Thanking you,
Kishore.D

My PAN card has been cracked and it could be broken from the middle anytime. so I want to renew it.

My pan card photo is not clear . I want to get it replaced by new coloured PAN CARD.

my pan car photo is not clear not visible so I want to get it replaced by new coloured PAN CARD.

how to get new card - missing of pancard

dear sir,
iam rajesh kumar.k last 3 months back missing my pan card i want old pancard how it will be getting plz suggest me my pancard number i know how to apply new one

I am using my Old Black & White PAN Card No: AAEPB8279J. I want to get it replaced by new coloured PAN CARD

I Anil Kumar Sharma bearing the PAN card no AXOPS9022R want to state that I have the PAN card, but the nos and pictures are not clearly visible on it. Hence I request PAN card department to help me to make a new PAN Card

My name is Vinayak Manohar Ambal & PAN card number is AJNPA7263M,

Due to some reason my PAN card photo is not visible, So thats why i m not able to use my PAN card.

So please I Request you to replace my PAN Card as earlier

My photo on pan card is not clear which is causing inconvenience to me. Can i get a duplicate one?
ELANGO

My photo on PAN card is not clear. It gives me problem whenever i show that as a proof. Can you please let me know what is the procedure to get it changed with the same number.

my pan card is missing. my account number is AOXPA248P. please give me new card.

My name is Sundaresan.

I got Pan Card from UTI 7 years before but Now my photo is not clearly visible.So there is inconvinient cause whereever Id proof is required .Details of pan Card Is AVPPS6119J.What should I do?Pls try to help me out.

i"ve minor pan card & that"s no is AWLPK1211C.
now i am major so sir i want to get major pan card.
so sir,
please tell me about the procedure for changing of minor
pan card to major pan card.

sanjay kumar

Respected sir,
.I have applied for pan card, when I was minor(under 18) . I got my pan card but without photo. Now I am an adult person (above 18).So I request you to send me a pan card with photo.My pan no. is ARJPD7826K. If possible please send me a pan card on the same address.

.Kindly do it...
Yours faithfully,
PANKAJ DIXIT

Respected sir
i am using a old and cracked pan card so due to this reason can not use this pan card and i want to change my photo so how i recived a new pan card
my detail is Raghvendra singh sengar and pan card no BWNPS8021B

Raghvendra singh sengar

Respected sir
i am using an old pan card and now i am having beared on my face so due to this reason can not use this pan card and i want to change my photo so how i recived a new pan card
my detail is Khurshid Ahmad and pan card no ADNPA5792M