Pan Card - re issue of pan card

shiv kumar pahuja
Re-issue of PAN card

Comments

I HAVE LOST MY PAN CARD KINDLY ISSU A NEW PAN CARD

I HAVE LOST MY PAN CARD KINDLY ISSU A PAN CARD

i lost my PAN CARD and now urgently needed by e-mail.my PAN is ANBPM9862C

I have Misplaced my PAN during shifting... suggest me hw to issuing new PAN Card

I am Narsimha Rao(Father Name:GOVINDA RAO MANDEPUDI), lost my PAN Card with number -AKZPR1006N, on 09.12.08. I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. SO, Kindly issue me a duplicate PAN Card as early as possible to my present address.

Narsimha Rao.M
H.no:9-1-127/A/16/A/10,
PRASHANT NAGAR,
LANGARHOUSE,
HYDERABAD-500008
(09849991859)

i lossed my pan card AJXPJ1954C .what is the prosuder to get duplicate of same pan card having same pan no.

I am gorakh nath singh ( father' s name - moti singh ). pan card not yet recived .
i would like to have duplicate pan card, so kindly issue me duplicate pan card as early as possibal on my present address :-
parekh marine agencies pvt. ltd.
founta plaza, 2nd floor. 30/15/190.
dabagardens
visakhapatanam.
A.P.
pin no. 530020.

I have lost my PAN card long time back and I need to reissue the same as soon as possible. I also have logged complaint against the loss of card.

How can I reissue the PAN caard again.

Re-issue of PAN card
I lost my pan card. I have the PAN number. Can you reissue me a new card with the same PAN number. let me know what details are required for reissuing the PAN card.

Arvind

Re-issue of PAN card
I lost my pan card. can you reissue me a new card with the same PAN number. let me know what details are required for reissuing the PAN card.i have no photo copy of it & no number

i lost my pan card . can you reissue me anew pan with the same pan number, let me know what details are requred for reissuong the pan card.

I have lost my PAN card bbps0940q, What is the process of reissuing the card back & how much time normally it wilL take .

I am Priya Arora ( father' s name - Mr. Lav Kumar Arora).
i would like to have duplicate pan card, as i lost my PAN CARD so kindly issue me duplicate pan card as early as possible on my below address :-
Name - Priya Arora
Father's Name - Mr. Lav Kumar Arora
DOB - 19-01-1985
Address- House No. 124 Janta Flats Vivek Vihar Delhi - 110095
Contact No- 9999332466
Email Id : priyaarora85@gmail.com
PAN No. - AJEPA2032K

Priya Arora

As I got married i want to change my surname in my existing PAN Card. Can you please suggest me the procedure of chnging the surname in PAN Card & how much time it will take to do the same?

dear sir/madam

iwant to reissue my pan card. how i can reissue it . plz tell me the formelities of it. i m sending u the details

Kewal Krishan Taneja
s/o Suraj parkash Taneja
h/no-1/30 shivaji nagar gurgaon
mob-no-09899855555

I have lost my PAN Card.I REGISTERE the complaint in Welcome police station.

my pancard no WAS==ADNPL0290P
i have photocopy of my pancard
Please let me know when and how i can get it again, coz it is very urgent for me.
PLZ REISSUE IT AS FOR AS POSSIBLE TO MY ADDRESS
C-309, GALI NO. 8 & 10, HARDEVPURI EXT. DURGAPURI, SHAHDRA, DELHI - 110 093
Name== INDERPAL LAKRA
FATHER'S NAME==SHIV KUMAR LAKRA
D.OB===14-04-1986

i have lost my PAN card. Please advise me how i can reissue a new PAN.

thanks
manoj

I have lost my PAN card but I have photocopy of it. Please guide me for reissuing the card.

Thankinng you.

Dear Sir
i have lost my pan card.so plz re issue my old pan card and my pan no. is BQLPS7304H.
as soon as possible.