Pan Card - PAN CARD QUERY

GURU SHARAN SINGH RATHOUR
To,
Dear sir/madam
My self Guru Sharan SIngh Rathour my complain no. is 196524{05/05/2008}my application no.703228521, CSF no. 21351850 and apply date {11/10/2007} and my PAN no .AFCP52881Q.

THANKING YOU
GURU SHARAN SINGH RATHOUR
410-MEERPUR
KANPUR CANTT-208001
0512-2320725, 9235821805

Comments

I have apply for pan card 1.5 month before. but not received till now.agent not give me any details as acknoledgement no etc.

pls tell me current status

Bijendra kumar
Vill: jandheri
Distt: saharanpur.
U.P.

pls teel me current status my pan card.agent not provide me any details. i want to know : he have apply or not

I CAN, T RECVD MY PAN CARD . WHAT THE STATUS AND PROCESS AGAINST THIS .

DO NECESSARY ACTION FOR THIS.

I have apply for pan card APPROX 2 TO 3 YEARS . but not received till now.agent not give me any details as acknoledgement no etc.

pls tell me current status

BASUDEO GOPE
meghahatuburu

pan card - krishnamurthy

I have applied for pan card by application no. 036945345 but still i have not recieved any pan card nor details not shown in internet also Please intimate the position of the card as i am going to file I.T

In PAN card my wife wanted to change for her first name. What is the requirement for the same.

I applied for PAN card But i want know the status of the PAN card. I donot have the PAN number?

not yet been received my pan card till now

sir/mam,
this is to inform u that i had applied for a pan card on 13/08/2008 my application no is 041307298 and coupon no is 028605003.but till now i had no received it.plz give me further details on the delay of my card submition.

not yet been received my pan card till now

sir/mam,
this is to inform u that i had applied for a pan card 1.5mont ago I have receved pan no. its BDOPK9338R.but till now i had no received PAN CARD .plz give me further details on the delay of my card submition.

I have requested to correct the initial of applicants name and fathers name in the pan.
PAN No:ACRPK3236D.I applied for new pan card.
please let me know the statuas as soon as possible..

Arun kumar.kt

duplicate pan card

I had just fillup the application form of Pan card issue.
its form no. is 026644647. by UTI Bank Rajkot.

and there is mistake by them.they forgot to write birth date...
so what to do now???
will any help for me.
Please reply as soon as possible.

HI,

This is Abdul Raheem I have applied for my fater pan card he has alloted the number as " AWKPM7514P " Status is Showing as " the card has dipatched on 06th nov 08 by post" we have hot received til now i request you to confirm the status if it has returned back or not. if any quiry plz feel free to call at my no 9441745644 (Mahmood ahmed)

I have to inform u that i have submitted two PAN Application form but there is no PAN Card is received yet
Name RAJ KUMAR SHARMA Application No-030836634
and NABI ALAM Application No:- 030836635

I HAVE SUBMITTED MY PAN CARD Forms on BAJAJ CAPITAL (Nehru Place) ON 27 Dec 2008
PLS KINDLY TELL MY STATUS OF PAN CARD.
THANK YOU .
MY EMAIL ID:-mohdarifchauhan@gmail.com
Ph No:- 9810227673

I have requested to correct the fathers name in the pan.
PAN No:ALFPJ1567K.
please do the needful
thanking you.

I have received the pan card, but my farther's name is not correct it is written as SITARAM SITARAM JAMDHADE. I have requested to correct the fathers name in the pan. my father's name is SITARAM GOVINDA JAMDHADE

MY PAN No:ALFPJ1567K.

please do the needful.

thanking you.

This is a Query and not a Complaint:

The date of incorporation of HUF on HUF PAN card is wrong due to wrong entry or wrong data supplied by mistake. I need to correct the date. How can I do this ?

Thanks.

Prakash

SIR I HAVE RECIEVED MY PAN NUMBER BUT I HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY PAN CARD SO FAR PLEASE HELP ME OUT OF THIS PROBLEM. MY PAN NUMBER IS A00PA3979G

please send the pan card to my address

arunkumar k
# 1/2, main road,
melsolankuppam village & post
polur tk,
thiruvannamalai DT
tamilnadu -606 901

I Avinash Vaidya, resident in Mumbai, My Nephew ( sister Son's ) want to applied for PAN Card. He has having Proof of Identity + Proof of Address.

Can It be possible that PAN CARD to be delivered at my Address.

Avinash Vaidya

Can you please explain me what information we have to filled up of column No. 14 ( FORM No. 49A ).

Avinash Vaidya.