Pan Card - lost my pan card

wing on Apr 24, 2012
My name is VIKAS SINGH PAN Card no.AGSPV9292K . I have lost my PAN card while shifting my House from VILL&POST-SAUFATPUR,DISTT-BIJNOR(UP), so kindly register a complaint against it so that no one can missuse that. Besides it I would request you to issue me a duplicate copy .

Thanks & Regards!!
VIKAS SINGH
Mob 7409562290
VILL&POST-SAUFATPUR,TEHSIL-NAJIBABAD
DISTT-BIJNOR,UP,PIN-246732

lost my pan card

Comments

VENKAT AALATI Pan Card  - India

Kindly let me know my PAN CARD number. I lost it 1 year ago. Still not able to find it. Kindly issue a new card.
H.NO. 4-52-50
MAGDUM NAGAR
HYDERABAD 500037
ANDHRA PRADESH

Thank you.
Tajammul hussain shaikh Pan Card  - India

sir !
mera pass pancard no. hai lekin mera pan card abhee tak nahee mila hai maine pancard 7 years pahele nikala taha abhee mujhe pan card kee zarurat hai lekin dacument match nahee k er rahe hai plz mai o waqt kiya dacument diya taha mujhe yaad nahee hai plz tell me mujhe kiya kerna honga

T T Shaikh
Sreenivasulu Pan Card  - India

Respected Sir/Madam,
i hereby regret to inform you that i have lost my PAN card and would be grateful if you could help me in any way possible to replace it..if not atleast tell me how to go about it.
PAN no. ACLPS6584J
name: Mendu Krishnaswamy Sreenivasulu
D.O.B: 23-3-1949
father: Mendu Krishnaswamy
ph: 94806 38548 ; 99001 95019
Purnita Gogoi Pan Card  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

lost my pancard
Purnita Gogoi, (DOB 12.04.1979) Father name:-Tukheswar Gogoi PAN CARD NO:- AMKPG5437B lost my PAN Card with NUMBER on 027/04/2008. I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. SO, Kindly issue me a duplicate PAN Card as early as possible to my present address.

PURNITA GOGOI
C/O MR ASHISH AGARWAL
KRISHNA DISTRIBUTORS
H.NO:-36/1, K.C ROAD
CHATRIBARI, OPP:-BIBILE SOCIETY OF INDIA
GUWAHATI:-8
CONTACT NO:- +9199541-39962(M)
rajan Pan Card  - India

rajan, lost my PAN Card (forgot the pan number also), on 10/02/2008. I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. SO, how will apply duplicate PAN Card as early as possible inform to my mailid.

rajan

dear sir;
i lost my pan card . i want to issue my duplicate pan card .
J JAYARAM Pan Card  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

I, J. JAYARAM, lost my PAN Card with number ADAPJ3387Q, on 15/05/2008. I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. SO, Kindly issue me a duplicate PAN Card as early as possible to my present address.

My Address:
J. JAYARAM
5-4-94 TO 97, 201 &202
GODREJ & BOYCE MFG. CO.LTD
LALA 1 LANDMARK BUILDING
M.G.ROAD, SECUNDERBAD-500003

J. JAYARAM
Rajesh Parakala Pan Card  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

I lost my Pan card in the last month. I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. Can I kindly know the details to get my Pan card.

Thanking you in advance.

Rajesh Parakala
F 202,
Gayatri's Sri sai Eswara Enclave,
Musheerabad, Hyderabad- 500020
KUL BHUSHAN Pan Card  - India

PAN CARD not received - Kul Bhushan

Insipte of my repetative requests I have not received my pan card.It is learnt that it was despatch through dot courier this courier has not delivered the same because they rae not coming overhere.You are requested to despatch through D T D C courier or through Post. My pan no is AGGPM9881R $ coupen No is 025630660. Kindly arrange to despatch the same immediately.

Kul Bhushan
C-174 NTPC COLONY
Vidyut Nagar
G B Nagar
201008
sureshan k pan-card  - India

lost my pan-card - pan-card

I have lost my pan-card while travelling.
let me know can i get a new one or re-issue another one.
Thanking You
suhas ramrao patil IT  - India

Lost my PAN CARD. - IT

I lost my pan card No. AIGPP1273J. Pl give me duplicate pan card as early as possible.
My address as follows,

Suhas R. Patil.
Shree Navrang Co.OP. Soc.
Behind SIA School, near ASMANI Bldg.,
Shastri Nagar, Dombivali (West),
Pin- 421202, Dist. Thane.
Shrinivas Mallesham Rebba Pan Card  - India

i am Shrinivas, lost my PAN Card (forgot the pan number also), on 10/04/2008. I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. SO, how will apply duplicate or new PAN Card, for further detail send my mail id as early as possible .

Pan no.-AKTPR2168R
mob. no.-9970460624

Shrinivas
subburaman shalini Pan Card  - East Delhi, Delhi, India

SUBBURAMAN SHALINI, i have lost my PAN Card on 10/7/08. My pan card number is BRPPS4564L. I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. So, Kindly issue me a duplicate PAN Card as early as possible to my office address.

My Office Address:

vikram Pan Card  - India

lost my pan card
vikram Pan Card  - India

sir !
mera pass pancard no. hai lekin mera pan card abhee tak nahee mila hai maine pancard 6 month pahele nikala taha abhee mujhe pan card kee zarurat hai lekin dacument match nahee k er rahe hai plz mai o waqt kiya dacument diya taha mujhe yaad nahee hai plz tell me mujhe kiya kerna honga
Vishnu Vandana P V Pan Card  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

I, Vishnuvandana P V lost my PAN card on August 4, 2008 can you please issue the duplicate PAN card.

AFPPV1139M
Vishnuvandana P V
Ground Floor, No.107,
Second cross, 5th Main,
Hemanth Nagar, Marthahalli
Bangalore - 560037
Phone: 9742102373
Shaikh Shakil Husnuddin Pan Card  - India

I (Shakil H Shaikh)have lost my Pan Card No-BQJPS 0510D so ca nI get a new pan card as soon as possible

i have lost my pan card
satyanarayana P Pan Card  - India

I P. Satyanarayana, lost my PAN Card with number AMPQ3575R, on 14/09/2008. I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. SO, Kindly issue me a duplicate PAN Card as early as possible to my present address.

My Address:
B-15, Badrikedar plaza,
near Ganesh bank,
sai mandir road,
new sangvi,
pune,
411027.
Shraddha Thakur Pan Card  - East Delhi, Delhi, India

i have lost my PAN Card on 15/9/08. My pan card number is AGEPT5619E. I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. So, Kindly let me know the procedure for reissue

Pan Card - lost my pan card