Pan Card - pran login password

110091063484 on Jul 20, 2012
my pran a/c no 110091063484

iam not received my password

please re issue my pass word

srinivasa rao gattim

Comments

jiganesh soni Pan Card  - India

Not received the envelope - vishal ornaments

icici bank has dispetch my internal banking password on 21th march '08 and sms me that i will get it in maximaum 7 days.Today is 1st april and i have not get it yet.My air way bill no is "2373774631".
jignesh
kamlesh kumari Pan Card  - India

loss pan card - GANPATI SECURITES

Respected Sir,

My name is kamlesh kumari, I have applied for pan card in the jan 2007. My pan card no is ATAPK0623Q .but i do not recived it plz sir as soon as possibe my pan card avilable me .My contact no: is 9414502444

please reply to this comment,
Divya Uikey Pan Card  - India

pan card - FDPS

I m in critical problem, that i have not received my pan card till date as i applied 6 months ago.i have checked my pan no. on net, it is visible, but problem is that how to receive my pan card ?and from where?please help me.
R.k.Rajangam Personal  - India

Not getting the Bill by post - Personal

Sir
My no is 9902096207. I have been receiving the bill around 23rd of everymonth. But last month i received the bill after the due date. This month the bill has not yet received. For claimimg the amount i require the bill. However i get SMS stating that I will get the bill by 22nd. Pl. do the needful. Rajangam
dash umesh chandra Pan Card  - India

password not received - pass word

I am a account holder my account no is 091010100085463. Since my pass word for net banking was expired I had alpplied for a new pass word at BIDANASI BRANCH, CUTTACK, ORISSA .Now it is more than 1 month I am yet to receive the password .Please send it early..
Sincerely
Your's
Umesh Chandra Dash
Niraj Kumar Pan Card  - Bihar, India

pan card not received - Future group/pan card

Dear sir
i have not received my pan card till now however it posted via speed post vide airway bill no. EM113742199IN.
When i will receive my pan card plz look this matter as urgent basis
N Jan 2, 2011 by
d.chakarapani Personal  - Vijayawada, Krishna, Andhra Pradesh, India

not getting my bill correctly - Personal

to whome so ever it may concern
i am not getting my bill by post to my residence so i called for the customer care and the told to give the mail address i have given the mail adress i have recived the bill but i opened the folder it is asking for the pass word and i again called customer care and they told to type ebill space pasword to 121 and i have send an sms to the baove said but i recived the sms tat my mail adress is in correct to let me know what is mail adress and send the password or sent my bill to my residence every month
from
g.y.simha
41-1-76b 2nd floor tadi konda vari street
krishana lanka vijayawada 520013mobile number 9177999109
N Aug 6, 2012 by
CRM TEAM

Dear Subscriber,

We wish to inform you that your PRAN kit along with I-PIN/T-PIN (password) has been dispatched through Postal Department on 25/08/2010 to your PAO (Pay and Account Office). You may contact your PAO/DDO (Drawing and Disbursing Office) in this regard. If you have not received your I-PIN/T-PIN, you are requested to go in for re-issue of the I-PIN/T-PIN. To re-issue the I-PIN/T-PIN, you need to submit the Subscriber Details Change Request Form (S2 Form) with written request to your respective PAO (Pay and Account Office) through DDO (Drawing and Disbursing Officer). You need to fill up ‘Section C’ of S2 form for reissue of I-PIN and T-PIN. After receiving your S2 form, PAO will capture the request for re-issue of I-PIN in the CRA system. After receiving the online request, CRA will re-issue the password and your I-PIN envelope will be sent to your communication address registered with CRA. You can download the ‘S2 Form’ (Subscriber Details Change Request Form) from our website www.npscra.nsdl.co.in.

In case of any queries pertaining to NPS, you may reach us on our contact no 022 2499 4200 or email us on info.cra@nsdl.co.in

Thanks & Regards,

CRA
D Oct 18, 2012 by
choudhary.hariom20@gmail.com

SIR MY NSDL ACCOUNT NO IS 110070441858 AND MY NAME IS HARIOM .SIR MY ACCOUNT DETAIL RECIVED ONLY ONE TIME (2010)BUT AFTER THAT NO STATEMENT RECIVED TILL NOW .AND WHOSE RECIVED USER ID AND PASSWORD IS NOT OPEN AND A NOTICE THAT IS YOUR USER ID AND PASSWORD IS LOCK SIR I ALREDY SEND COMPLAINT APPLICATION SUBMITTED BUT NOT RECEIVED PROPER RESPONCE SO PLZ LOOK INTO THIS MATTER AND GIVE ME PROPER GUIDLINE AS SOON AS POSIBLE
MY ADDRESS IS CISF UNIT ASG BAGDOGRA AIRPORT DIST.SILIGURI

110030377923 9890343
D Nov 14, 2012 by
vishal pahurkar

My PRAN A/C No.110080574482
but i am not getting my account details. my account activation date is 14-07-2009
pl.help
D Nov 17, 2012 by
kjselva

Sir my PRAN NO 110001393799. pl reset my user id and password

D Nov 23, 2012 by
brijesh pal singh

sir, My PRAN A/C No.110000325914
i fill my bank detail in my pran form but when i received my pran card it was not mention in subscriber master report. so i request you please mention my bank detail as given below ;-
bank account type ; saving
bank a/c number : 019201508828
bank name : icici bank ltd
bank branch & address : 116, civil lines, bareilly - 243001
micr code : 243229002
D Dec 1, 2012 by
ratnagiri

sir, my pran a/c no is 110082668267.my name was entered wrongly by your office.how can i can correct my name.my name is kommula madhavilatha but entered as kommula madhavi lathra.and also my father sir name is kommula but entered as komkula.
D Dec 2, 2012 by
Nitesh Tiwari.

I forget my password, my qustion is that You have any facilities to get my password online without submit req. form, plz answer me.
D Dec 7, 2012 by
Anil Kumar Chakrawarty

sir
I am Mithlesh Meshram peon in Govt.Middle school Hathkuri in DDO Reg. No. SGV011257B & DDO OFFICE Name:Principal, Govt. H.S.S. Deogaon Distt. Katni Madhya Pradesh-483501
sir my pran card not allotted . Please allotted my pran card. My pran No. is 110020602463 i am wating your latter.
D Dec 14, 2012 by
pradeep kumar nagar

sir i am pradeep kumar nagar in govt.higher secondry school buxwaha in DDO reg no.SGVOO8776F & DDO OFFICE NAME GOVT.HIGHER SECONDRY SCHOOL BUXWAHA DIST. CHHATARPUR MADHYA PRADESH 999999 PIN CODE 471318
SIR MY PRAN NUMBER 11OO50590613.
SIR MY PRAN CARD NOT ALLOTED. PLEASE SEND MY PRAN CARD AND USER ID AND PASSWORD.
SIR MY CONTACT NUMBER 08878183146.
ADDRESS. MAHAKALI MANDIR KE PASS WARD NO.04
BUXWAHA DIST.CHHATARPUR M.P.
MY MAIL ID neemapradeep850@gmail.com

D Dec 14, 2012 by
sarika@shaan

dear sir, regards, my pran kit has been received, thanks for it.my pran no. is 110072251451. my email id is sarika.srivastava2011@gmail.com, pl. note that for any correspondence in future.
D Dec 16, 2012 by
asatishkumar

I'm A. Satish kumar working in ocf factory avadi.i have changed my mobile no. and my new mobile no. is 9790807670 and also i have created my email id sk041211@gmail.com. i want to change this to my pran no. 110031140570.
i have already sent my bank detail to you but, bank account no. has not be entered in the details. my bank account is in SBI and my account no. is 20049273814. kindly do take neccessary step regarding this in future.
D Dec 21, 2012 by