PAN NUMBER - PAN Card Correction

krishna.07210 on Mar 17, 2011
When I applied first time for PAN card I got name wrong in it so I applied for correction (in August-2010 ) but I didn’t get PAN Card till now.
When I seen in PAN card Status in tin-nsdl .com my name was corrected to what I mentioned in correction application but I never got PAN card, So I called customer care – 02027218080 they told me that “ my name was changed in IT department but I was still not changed in Income Tax department”. Unfortunately I missed my Acknowledgement Number what I received when applied for correction.

So I applied second time for correction (As suggested by the customer care people from 02027218080) my Name in PAN card, this time I got 515965783 acknowledgement number from agent as well as I got SMS from (BZ-UTITSL - Your PAN card application has been received with processed Coupon no 515965783) the UTITSL.
Now when I called our Customer Care to know my status those people were asking 15 digit aknowg no but I got only this number only.
So please I beg our people to know my PAN card status, because this month end I have to my Income Tax other wise It will be problem for me if it is not corrected.

Please let me know the status....

My Email id -- krishna.07210@gmail.com

Comments

AMANDEEP BANGA Pan Card  - India

SIR,

I FILED MY PAN APPLICATION NO. 033011554 & COUPON NO. 022942333 AND MY PAN NO. IS AOLPB1528D, WHICH WAS POSTED ON 22.01.2008, BUT STILL NOT RECEIVED AFTER ENQUIRY IN LOCAL POST OFFICE.

PLEASE ARRANGE TO DELIVER ME BY COURIER.

REGARDS

AMANDEEP BANGA
RAJESH KUMAR JAIN PAN NUMBER  - India

pan not received - PAN NUMBER

i am waiting for my pan number
Jampani lakshmi mayukha PAN NUMBER  - India

i have apllied for my pan card. still i didnt recieve it.. please provide me as early as possible. ( very urgent)
UMA DEVI Pan Card  - India

pan number - Pan card

coupon number - 027720777
name - uma devi
Quazi Bushra R Pan Card  - India

I lost my PAN card in last month.

i want a new PAN card with same PAN number

plz guide me for ths.
V.M.Deepadharshini PAN NUMBER  - India

I haven't recieved my PAN number still ... I applied on monday(17th nov)... Its very urgent.. Provide me soon
Prashant Suresh Mungekar pan no  - India

Pan no starus - pan no

My name is Prashant Suresh Mungekar Mob No. 9967648385 my Acknowledge No is 030161027. Kindly what is the status of my application.
partap singh PAN NUMBER  - India

i have apply for pan card on 7 november and still i have not recieved my pan card i am requesting u to call me on my mobile no.. that is 9911670499...9717293938 and send my pan card as soon as possible waiting for positive result ...

your"s truely

partap singh
Gagendra Kumar yadav Pan Card  - India

Please Confirm my Pan No
KANCHANA.V pan no  - India

Corrections in the pan card - pan no

My PAN no is ATDPK7906P

my D.O.B is actually 17-5-1981

But in PAN no it is 12-5-1981

Kindly correct and resend the pan card
sathishkumar.k pan no  - India

I'm sathishkumar.k. I'll apply the pan card date 17 nov 2007. still date pan card not come to me.
Plz check this one.
rajesh kannan Pancard  - India

card card& no not received - Pancard

My name is malathi. iam applied for pancard in uti centre in chennai.My caupon no is 032683776.But i not all received the card ... please send me sir...
Saurabh Gupta pan no  - India

I had applied for duplicate PAN card and change of address in Dec08 but not received it till date
mindher singh Pan Card  - India

i does not recieve my PANCARD
plz give me my card& PAN no.
ANDREWS JACOB Pan Card  - India

Dear Sir, My PAN Number is AOFPA9531A and I have filed my IT returns in this number for the last three years. When I applied for the PAN card, I was not in India to receive the card at the time of the despatch. So it was returned back to the department. Now I want to apply for the PAN card in the same number. So please once again confirm my number and guide me how to get a new PAN card in the same number.

Andrews J
N Feb 2, 2011 by
pepguna Pan Card  - India

Hi sir,
I have lost my PAN card. I have to lodge a complaint by giving PAN number. I dont remember my PAN number. My address is NO36, 2ND ST, AANANADHAPURAM, Pakkamudiampet, Pondicherry- 605011. Can i have the PAN number?
N Jun 30, 2011 by
vik ***

hi i'm vikash i request to you that i won't get my pan card on your issued date.so i urge to you that as early it would be possible to see my coupon no. 515917848 and send it to my residential address or call on 9322348925/9768861903.
N Jul 15, 2011 by
BHANU TYAGI PAN NUMBER  - India

D/ SIR
I HAVE APPLY FOR PAN CARD. BUT PAN CARD DISPATCH ON 11/6/2011 BUT THIS PAN CARD IS NOT RECEIVE TILL DATE. MY COURIER NO IS 771288108 BY SPEED POST.
SO I REQUESTED TO U THAT TO TAKE ANY ACTION .

FROM
RASHMI SHARMA
N Aug 27, 2011 by
nbabudeep pan no  - Tamil Nadu, India

PAN NO FIRST NAME DOESN'T MATCH - pan no

DEAR SIR,

MY PAN NO " AHBPR9607E" . THIS PAN NO FIRST NAME DOES NOT MATCH FOR EFILING RETURNS PURPOSE. SO KINDLY ARRANGE SOON

PAN NUMBER - PAN Card Correction