Panasonic - Plasma TV defect

birender.sikand
I purchased Panasonic Plasma TV model no. TH-P42C10D in Feb. 2010. The TV developed a display defect for which a comnplaint was registered with their service center :

ICare
J-8/77
Rajouri Garden, New Delhi

The complaint number is 0806030, dated 6th August, 2010.

The TV was examined and I was told that it needs replacement. Now it's been a month and no one is responding. They keep telling excuses for the delay. Now they say that it'll take at least a month before they could tell me as to when the TV will be replaced.

That's a very irresponsible act on the part of the service center of a world renowned brand. Please look into the matter.

Birender Pal Sikand

Comments

panjanu

i purchased plasma tv 42 inches recently . the problem is that tv is heating wit in 5 minits oniy is there any problem occurs r not please tel me am satish my num is 9866069247
D Jan 7, 2011 by
viralart

i purchase panasonic plasma 42 inch before 10 months with bill but i am not geting good servic because of corrupted service owner harish of digilab at andheri mumbai . and i am requsted to pansonic to look after this matter because that man also spoilor comapnt brandname thanx ashwinon@yahoo.co.in
N Feb 13, 2011 by
Piyush4prit

I conect my lenovo laptop Y 410 with Panasonic THP42C10 D for Vidio There are no sound in TV
A May 31, 2012 by
deep weavers

i have puchased a one ac from panasonic brandshop cube ac but the company techian is not answering my complaint i think i can not purchase any product from panasonic this is my bad experience .9814002060
D Oct 24, 2012 by
er22sidhu

Your dealer at Shalimar Marketing, Shakti tower near BMC chowk Jalander has supplied us Panasonic LED TH-L42E5D in spite of our booking of Panasonic LED 42ET5D vide his Invoice No: 1096 Dated 20-10-2012 .
We have informed the dealer on phone about the wrong supply of Panasonic set. He promised to supply the required Panasonic set the very next day but till date he has not supplied the required Panasonic set in spite of our repeated phone calls & he is not attending our phone calls too.
We request to you direct him to supply the required Panasonic set immediately. I am sorry to inform that his behavior is also not good when we try to talk to him.
You’re sincerely,
Ravinder singh
M-09876036661, 9876971717

D Nov 9, 2012 by
slimtv

I HAVE PURCHASED TWO SLIM TV MODEL NO. TC 21RX20CS 4 YEARS AGO FROM JAY BHARAT RADIO CO. BHUJ KUTCH GUJARAT PIN 370001 (AUTHO. PANASONIC DEALAR)
IN BOTH TV PROBLEM REGARDING I.C. ( CIRCIT ) ANY THERE IS NO SOLUTION AND PROPER ANSWER FROM AUTHO. REPLY FROM SERIVCE CENTRE IS THERE IS NO SPARE PARTS AVAILAIBLITIES. PANASONIC IS A INTERNATIONAL COMPANY, STILL HAS PROBLEM LIKE THESE CREATES NAGATIVE IMAGE OF THE COMPANY. I HONESTLY DISSATISFIES WITH COMPANY. PLEASE PROVIDE ME GUIDANCE AND REPLY ME.
THANKS
DHARMESH K SONI
BHUJ KUTCH GUJARAT
MOB. 9374350101
E MAIL. AUMACCOUNTS@YAHOO.CO.IN
D Nov 19, 2012 by
gzagarwal@gmail.com

We have purchased a TV LCD32Inch in feb2012, and it's in warranty period . Now this stopped working . The Serivce representative told me that the board is going to be changed, and this will come in 3 days' I logged the request on 5 Nov 2012 . and still chasing with them, nobody is there to update me properly what is the status of the board . I logged several request, these are id : PI-ASC-1211-012974 .aLSO PI-CS-1211-030239.,
Still nobody is there, if they don't have part why can't they change the TV .at all, It's really frustrated to buy from panasonic, .
N Apr 17, 2013 by
ashishsingh13

On monday 15/04/2013, my Plasma TV turn off and didn't get turn on after trying several times. Red Light Blink few times when we plug in the switch and then nothing happen.
I log the service request # PI-ASC-1304-072568 in Panasonic 24*7 helpdesk. As per them they told me that service engineer will visit within 24 hours.
But till now 17/04/2013 no one has visited, Even at service centre no one is picking the phone.

It's really frustrated to buy from panasonic.

That's a very irresponsible act on the part of the service center of a world renowned brand. Please suggest me what to do.

Ashish