Panasonic - Plasma TV defect

birender.sikand
I purchased Panasonic Plasma TV model no. TH-P42C10D in Feb. 2010. The TV developed a display defect for which a comnplaint was registered with their service center :

ICare
J-8/77
Rajouri Garden, New Delhi

The complaint number is 0806030, dated 6th August, 2010.

The TV was examined and I was told that it needs replacement. Now it's been a month and no one is responding. They keep telling excuses for the delay. Now they say that it'll take at least a month before they could tell me as to when the TV will be replaced.

That's a very irresponsible act on the part of the service center of a world renowned brand. Please look into the matter.

Birender Pal Sikand

The phone is not working from 1 Week '+91 (40) 23306023
There is no Response Even though I Gave Complaint through Bsnl Phone
Ken Schiavetta Panasonic  - India

Microwave oven keeps breaking down - Panasonic

Model # NN-SD297 I have had this microwave for 6 months .It has failed 3 times, Panasonic will not replace this unit! Why1
vijayanand Panasonic 750w Stereo System  - India

Product mishandled when given for servicing.. - Panasonic 750w Stereo System

My stereo system is a 5 in 1 CD changer with 2-way tape recorder an tuner.. Its tape recorder was not functioning properly, so i gave it for servicing at a local dealer. But when i got it back, it was further more out of sorts, without even display working properly. They were too rude to even reciprocate properly... They just said they cant do anything about it. Later we came to know the PCB (Printed Circuit Board) was itself damaged by them.

How can you help me?
Shatabda Panasonic Tx 32lx800 Model  - India

Poor service and response. No solution yet - Panasonic Tx 32lx800 Model

Hello Sir,
With respect to my experience with Panasonic I am putting this complaint. Following things happened: 1. Initially after putting the complaint the service engineer came saw and went back saying he will get back. He calls after 2 days saying there is no problem it is common thing.

2. After that I put the complaint to Chennai office and after around 1 week or 10 days I got a call from Chennai (Mr. Srinivas) who asked me details of the problem.

3. I sent the snapshots which he asked the very next day.

4. After around ten days I receive a call from him and he acknowledged the observation saying dark spot and white light portions are there.

4. After that it took more than 15 days for an engineer to pay a visit.

5. One week back engineer visited the place and observed the things. He was not willing to accept the dark area problem even after I demonstrated him.

6. Although he accepted the white light problem (torch effect) on a black screen but when he called Mr Srinivas from my place he did not mention that and he said that there is no problem.

7. Even after that I didnt receive any call till now from Mr. Srinivas.

All these stuffs are really disappointing and I really feel hurt by their negligence and harassment.
Mr. Srinivas had seen the snaps and agreed that there has been some problem now their engineer says its fine. This is really disappointing. If you feel I can share the snaps with your esteemed technical team. Please help me in some way I am really dejected by Panasonic and will never suggest anyone of it because of their poor and pathetic service. I have last hope left on you to help me.
Regards, Shatabda

Heather Maclachlan Panasonic  - India

WE have had this microwave for one year. After a few months it "exploded", broke down. We had it fixed and now it is a year old and has broken down in a puff of smoke AGAIN. It was not a cheap microwave.

Pa(i)nasonic Poor Service and bad quality of pictures - Panasonic LCD 32LE7C

The TV has started to have blurred IMAGES exactly after one and half years of purchase. As well, the TV has developed a orange tint and is darker than normal. We bought it from Vijay Sales Vashi. The first technician showed up the very next day followed by a second one the day after.
Both of them spent exactly 10 min staring at the Tv. First one noted something and second one videographed the quality of pictures. They left quickly without even trying adjust the setting (i.e. tuning, contrast, brightness etc) forget the technical checking. Next day the technician informed that the panel has gone bad and has to be replaced and will have to pay Rs 31000. Everytime I try to call up their Chennai Office the call gets disconnected.
As a customer I felt more humiliated by their treatment rather than loss of my hard earned money.

I would request you to please look into the matter.

Poor Service provided by the authorised service centre - Panasonic LCD 32le7

To, Dated-17/7/09
The General Manager
Panasonic-Electronics
Sales & Service Division of India

Dear Sir

The above mentioned TV has started to have blurred IMAGES exactly after one and half years of purchase. As well, the TV has developed a orange tint and is darker than normal. We bought it from Vijay Sales Vashi. The first technician showed up the very next day followed by a second one the day after.
Both of them spent exactly 10 min staring at the Tv. First one noted something and second one videographed the quality of pictures. They left quickly without even trying adjust the setting (i.e. tuning, contrast, brightness etc) forget the technical checking. Next day the technician informed that the panel has gone bad and has to be replaced and will have to pay Rs 31000. Everytime I try to call up your Chennai Office the call gets disconnected.As a customer I am clueless whom to write .

I would request you to please look into the matter.

Kuntal Bhowmick Panasonic LCD 32le7  - India

Forgot to mention the auth dealers name :

P R Electronics Panvel Navi Mumbai
sudipta pathak Panasonic Digicam Tz2  - India

Parts not found in india - Panasonic Digicam Tz2

Hi ,
I have bought a digicam 1 yr ago from UK Panasonic Digicam TZ2.Now that cam has got problem with CCD and when i went for servicing in the Panasonic service center in kolkata ,saltlake ,they have told that it can not be done in india which is relally pathetic as i know panasonic is a international company and atleast we expect they should have proper chain of communcation of parts throughout the world.

Anyway if anybody can help me with this ,please provide your suggestions.

Sudipta
Vishal Panasonic LCD 32le7  - India

I m also planning to buy Panasonic LCD-32".
Please guide me in to this matter.

Vishal M.

b. Serial NO.- WN9EA007269
c. Purchased from Vibrations , Ahmedabad Date – 17-oct-2009
2. Complained for Not working to the authorised service station
a. H.D.Service Job Number- PI-ASC-1001-001903 Dtd.04-01-2010

We purchased the subjected Digital still camera from Vibrations, Ahmedabad on 17th October-2009.

After working @ 2 months we found some problem with the device and send to Panasonic authorized service station H.D.SERVICES on 4th Jan-2010. Please find enclosed herewith the scanned copy of job card as an attachment. Kindly download the same.

Surprisingly we got the answer as under
“ Inside the camera - found Dust. – Lens unit repaired If problem is occurred then advise to replaced lense unit on chargable basis.” (The charge told to us verbally was @ 4500 Rs.)

 Please note that if there is any dust found in the camera it must be done due to the faulty sealing components of the camera.
 This camera is under warrantee and it must be changed without any charge.
 How can one pay 4500 for the repair when complete new camera is purchased at the rate of 6500 INR????

Now, we request your kind honor to advise what to do with the camera, as it is giving the same problem?

Thanking you in the meanwhile,

Biren H. Soni
Ahmedabad
Mobile - +91-9824050201

sssom Panasonic  - Anumala Township, KAPS, Vyara,, Surat, Gujarat, India

Split AC not working - Panasonic

I have purchased a panasonic 4 star split air conditioner in April,2010 from M/s Vastu Refrgerator, Vyara. The AC is not working and hence needs replacement..
arun saraf Panasonic Home Theatre System  - West Bengal, India

defective product - Panasonic Home Theatre System

i bought a home theatre system(model no. SGPT 470) of PANASONIC on 10.05.10 from Promises electronics kolkata. The same was installed sometime in june. the set was giving some problem from day one. unfortunately the set became Dead in last week of july. After lot of persuation someone from their service center attended on 4th August (complaint no. 02CHCA004)and informed that the set can not be repaired here and it needs to be taken to workshop.After few days i started enquiring about my set from the service center and also wrote various mail to the company but nobody bothered till first week of september. In the first week of september Regional Manager of Panasonic contacted us and informed that some part are not available therefore they promised to replace the set with a new one.However, to my utter surprise he sent back my old set and said that necessary repairing had been done.
I'm not ready to accept this set as there was orignally a manufacturing defect and have been harassed in the last two months time you are requested to help me to get my set replaced with a new one and advice other consumers not to buy panasonic products.
Thanking you .

Yours sincerely,
Arun Saraf
panjanu

i purchased plasma tv 42 inches recently . the problem is that tv is heating wit in 5 minits oniy is there any problem occurs r not please tel me am satish my num is 9866069247
rajatamity Panasonic Earphones  - Uttar Pradesh, India

delay in replacement order by dell noida - Panasonic Earphones

I RAJAT VARSHNEY purchased PANASONIC ear phones from dell showroom in TGIP,NOIDA. after few days it stop functioning due to internal wire break i returened it to DELL authorised ceter at:
SKOPE(PC-Audio-surveillance Co.)
259,TGIP MALL, SECTOR-38A,
NOIDA(U.P.)
Phone no.-(91)120 4281332.
To be replaced under warranty scheme on 23/10/10. It was told to me that i can take the new ear phones after 1 week, since then I visited center several times to get my ear phone back but everytime i was given different reasons that i can take it on next week. I am fed up with the delay and this is causing me a lot of metal stress also.
I request you to take the appropriate measures in this regard.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajat Varshney.
Mob No.: +91- 7838044186
email id: rajatamity@gmail.com
D Jan 7, 2011 by
viralart

i purchase panasonic plasma 42 inch before 10 months with bill but i am not geting good servic because of corrupted service owner harish of digilab at andheri mumbai . and i am requsted to pansonic to look after this matter because that man also spoilor comapnt brandname thanx ashwinon@yahoo.co.in
N Feb 13, 2011 by
Piyush4prit

I conect my lenovo laptop Y 410 with Panasonic THP42C10 D for Vidio There are no sound in TV
N Feb 26, 2011 by
davideb Panasonic Tc - P54vt25  - United States

poor product quality and poor support - Panasonic Tc - P54vt25

I'm the unhappy owner of a viera 54" VT25 (TC-P54VT25), it has got broken after less than 2 month I bought it and after almost 3 month is still on repair...

the quality of the TV was really poor since the beginning, it shown some strange buzing came from the back... I've contacted the support center just after 2 week I bought the TV and after some discussions they suppose to call me back in few days, but I've never got back any calls from them... as we use to say in such cases... "you can see a good day since the morning"

after one month an half the TV has dead! The shops were I bought it came to my place and picked up the TV and they kept it for almost a month... The shop just told me that they were waiting for a new board which got broken (later I heard was the PC card)... I was really disappointed and I asked directly to Panasonic VIERA support to replace my TV, so they told me to get back my TV and after that they could come to my place, collect the TV and start the procedure to send me a new TV... in this case, at least, I got a really poor loan TV! Previously I didn't get even that...

Now It is already almost 2 months that Panasonic piked up the TV from my house and they suppose to call me back in few days... never got a call from them... I called them several time and every time they suppose to call me back in few days, but... as you can guess... I've never got back any single call...

I'm really frustrated... I'm even thinking to buy a new TV and leave the other to them!!!
I really don't know how to manage anymore this situation... :(
For sure I'll never ever buy anymore a PANASONIC product in my life!
and any other Japanese product, since I got similar problems with a SHARP some times ago... while, I should say, I've never had trouble with Korean products until now... just my experience.

Hopefully my experience could save somebody else to the same troubles.
N May 31, 2011 by
sachin mitruka Panasonic  - Darjeeling, West Bengal, India

AC GAS LEAK - Panasonic

I HAD PURCHASED A 2.TON PANOSONIC AIRCONDITION ON TH 26T FEBRUARY AND I HAVE GIVEN A COMPLAIN TO THE LOCAL SERVICE CENTER AFTER THAT THERE ENGINEER VISITED MY PLACE AND SAID THT THERE IS A GAS LEAKAGE AND GAS NEEDS TO BE REFILLED AND THEY WOULD DO IT SOON.BUT IT HAS BEEN ALMOST A WEEK NOW AND THEY HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY ACTION AFTER THT I CALLED UP THE COMPANY PERSION IN KOLKATTA WHOSE MOBILE NO IS 9163390419 AND HE TOLD ENGINER WOULD COME BUT NO ONE CAME AND THEN THN I CALLED HIM HE GAVE THE ALL TO HIS BOSS WHOSE NUMBER IS 9007591786 AND HE TOO SAID THE SAME THING AND NO ONE CAME AND THEN I CALLED HIM BACK AND HE DOES NOT ANSWER MY CALL ALSO..HAVE I DONE A MISTAKE BY BUYING THIS PANOSONIC PRODUCT..THERE IS NO SERVICE BACKUP.THEY SHOULD SSTOP SELLING THE PRODUCT IN THIS AREA AND PLEASE TAKE SERIOUS ACTION AGAINST THIS PEOPLE AS THIS PEOPLE ARE THERE JUST TO WARM THERE SEAT AND TAKE THERE SALARY IN THE MONTH END AND NOT BOTHERED AFTER THERE PRODUCT GETS SOLD

Panasonic - Plasma TV defect