pancard club ltd - fraud in mediclaim benefits and deposit taken

ajaychavan on Jan 18, 2011
I have invetsed Rs.35,000 in pan card club which suppose to give me Rs.100,000 at the end of 9 years with mediclaim benefit of Rs.35,000 every year with insurance cover from The New India Assurance Co Ltd.

After 1 year when I submitted my claim for mediclaim, pan card club agent filled form of HDFC ergo from me by telling me that they have taken new policy now onward from hdfc and later on hdfc ergo refuses my claim by stating that hospital is not included in some annexure A of their policy so they will not settle my claim.

So Pan card club neither inform us about new policies nor giving my full deposit money now as I have to pay my debt which I have taken for my hospital expenses.

Comments

subaida pancard club ltd  - India

pancard - group tronics

my name is subaida, i have applied for pan card on 14.8.08. my
application no. is 037341222 i would like to know the status of my pan application.
regards
yours faithfully
subaida
anil kumar jaiswal pancard club ltd  - India

cashless mediclaim - sahara t.v.

I madhu saluja jaiswal working with sahara news channel dhs no DHSo9Z051522;my doughter is suffering from dehidration admit at kailash hospital noida i have applied for claim through kailash hospital but claim was refused by insurence company without any satisfactory reason.
I am continously paying my premium for last two years without fail. This was my frist claim in two years.

Now i am feeling betrayed.

Madhu
N Mar 9, 2011 by
miteshchotai1

There is not fault of Pan Card Clubs Ltd. agent has to update the record and inform to Client. So we are not satisfied with Complaint.
N Mar 23, 2011 by
PRABHATRAI

PANCARD CLUB IS NOT PERFECT FOR INSURANCE MEDICLAIM. SO DO NOT INVEST UR MONEY.THEY DO NOT PAY ANY MEDICLAIM...
A Apr 9, 2011 by
nilesh thasale

pancard is a best membership company
A Apr 9, 2011 by
nilesh thasale

ITS A AGENTS FAULT, AGENT SHOULD BE INFORM TO YOU TIME TO TIME, ACTUALY COMPANY HAS SETTLED THE CLIAM FROM INSURANCE COMPANY WITHIN 15 TO 30 DAYS.
D Apr 20, 2011 by
krunaldarji

Firs of all you need to enquire all the rules and regulation regarding policies. And there is actually a annexture book which has shown the black listed hospitals & nursing home name .Where you should not go for medical.
D Apr 23, 2011 by
rupam602

Pancard clubs limited already published the black listed hospital list book, so policy holder senior team has to take care of information provision to client in detail.

They have to refer only the Latest published book of company not refer to any other ( prototype copy ) because i seen lot of print mistake in other books.

Also in company book they have mentioned in details of disease & amount list.

So before posting any comment from any one it has to confirm the things.
N Apr 29, 2011 by
pwaje

PanCard club is not insurance company it has a tieup with the Insurance provider under Group insurance.Also PanCard club scheme is not an Investment it is purely a money circulating scheme which is currently investigated by RBI & SEBI & I fear it will come out as a biggest fraud ever.Pl.check the following links
http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/Scam-around-corner-yahoofinancein-4172314713.html?x=0 http://www.sebi.gov.in/sebiweb/home/detail/14442/new/PR---Pancard-Clubs-Limited
A Jul 11, 2011 by
nandeepvk@gmail.com

Same Story with my Medi-claim as well...Even i have mediclaim and now they says the hospital is black listed...Can someone tell me how can i pull these pan card club to court...and whom should i contact.. i want to fight back i am not going to leave it with the annexures A
D Aug 25, 2011 by
Kevin C

The term agreed by you & the company mutually was for 9 years. So there is no point of in arguing that company is not giving your deposit back before agreed term.
N Sep 24, 2011 by
ShubhamSonu

by seeing all the complaints, i think that there might be the agent's mistake. But, in every case this maynot be possible. so i neither agree nor disagree... Hope all other like my comment. :) :(
sahu.parameswar

i don't know about it, can you guide me actual this company being worked or not,
contact no:9223482204
sahu.parameswar

i want to know about Pan card club company

dear sir,
please guide Pan card club ltd is good or fraud company
i want to know about PAN CARD CLUB LTD
D Oct 25, 2011 by
amarsuryavanshi

pancard company gives u free medi-claim & adic if u r a member
pancard clubs give group insurance policy, pancard clubs pay premium to other company (new india, national insurance, oriential insurance, hdfc ergo)for group insurance of his members.
pancard renew his premium every dec. in this case when ajay chavan take membership club pay premium to new india assurance but when he admited in hospital after 1 club renew his policy with HDFC ERGO.
N Nov 30, 2011 by
shantanupund

is it exactly are u sure about the plan u have mentioned above.
plz tel me

contact: +91 9422244064
shantanu.pund929@gmail.com
A Dec 19, 2011 by
suchiket

For mediclaim intimation letter is must within a 7 days from member admit date with folio no. members name, name of diseases, hospital/ nursing home name and address to pancard clubs ltd office...
but first take black listed hospital list book from ur pancard clubs agent or ur nearest pancard clubs ltd office of Rs 5...
N Feb 8, 2012 by
anirudha palai

actually pan card club is a fraud company which is fsituated at Odisha for both insurance and travel agency sector. BEWARE OF AGENT .

please contact me. ANIRUDH PALAI
95835020100000
ODISHA
N Feb 8, 2012 by
anirudha palai

please dont invest in pan card club india.

pancard club ltd - fraud in mediclaim benefits and deposit taken