We the residents of Avon Building, Godrej Hill Road, Khadakpada, Kalyan (w) had bought this property with a lot of trust, goodwill and reputation of Panvelkar group. Each of has paid huge amount to buy this property, anything between 20 to 40 Lakhs, but it is sad to inform you that none of us are satisfied with quality of construction, finishing and even the service levels rendered in completing the pending works. We have many a times individually met and raised our concerns to Mr. Potdar, Mr. Aslam, Mr.Bhojwani and others as well but till date there has been no concrete resolution to our satisfaction level, thus we finally met Mr. Vijay Panvelkar with a hope that he would definitely provide a solution to all these issues, but he proved to be the king of all.
We had a meeting amongst the flat owners on 27th February 2010 and had listed down below problems/issues which were duly submitted in his office and he had assured the same would be addressed within a month’s time:
1. Completion Certificate & Occupation certificate not obtained till date, people have been given possession more than a year back
2. Drinking water connection from municipal corporation not provided, water is supplied in containers on daily basis.
3. Back up generator facility was promised but not yet given
4. Intercom phones were promised but not yet given
5. Flooring in open basement area is not tiled
6. The existing cement covers on the drainage holes are already broken
7. Drainage line is not connected to main flow line of municipal corporation.
8. There is no shed on generator.
9. No pump house available
10. Security guards are lethargic and often found missing or loitering around.
11. Main door locks provided in flats are of very poor quality
12. Electricity meter transfer in the name of owners has not happened
13. No provision for society office.
14. Most of the drainages are leak and often water is flowing on the building premises.
15. There are leakage problems in every flat of the building either on walls or ceilings.
16. Outside painting of building is not proper.
17. Finishing to walls of every flat is pathetic with a very poor finishing.
18. The water outlets of the balcony are not connected to pipe which causes the dirty water to fall in the balcony of flat beneath.
19. The lift needs maintenance which is not being attended for past 6 months
20. Open parking space is not provided, registration for stilt parking which are sold to owners is not being done by builder
These are the common problems/issues/concerns faced by all of us apart from these there are many issues which are specific to individual flats, but no support to address those as well.
Panvelkar group has disappointed all of us. Please don’t buy flats in any of their constructions.