Passport Authority of India - Passport not received

Alka Bhargava
I am a Central Govt Employee (Min. of Defence) and applied for a fresh passport on 23/12/2008 in East Delhi Passport Office (Shakarpur).All documents and police verification is clear as per the status on Passport Status Enquiry site.

Police Verification was done in January 2009 and for past 3 months nor the status has changed on the site niether I have recieved the Passport.

Kindly help me in getting my passport ASAP.
Passport Application Details are as follows:

Name: Alka Bhargava
File No.: Z040933
Key No.: 9004093308
Date of Application: 23/12/2008

Comments

TO
"Passport Authority of India "

SUB:status of my passport

my passport No.Abb53529 was expired last year ie on 6-12-2008.I had given it for renewal even though the police enquiry was compleated on dec '08 itself the online status of my passport is saying "Police Report has not been received" (file no.HYDL00146308).so i reqest you to go thru the concerned procedures and speed up the reneval process.

Goli Lalitha

TO
"Passport Authority of India "

SUB:status of my passport

Goli Lalitha

I am a private company Employee (wipro.ltd.) and applied for a fresh passport on 26/04/2006 in regional passport office, kolkata. All documents and police verification is clear as per the status on Passport Status Enquiry site.

Police Verification was done and it was cleared but still i did not received my passport it is very necessary.

how i will get my passport please say the way. i am really frustrated about passport authority, i was several time visit pass port office but they did not reply positively.

Kindly help me in getting my passport ASAP.
Passport Application Details are as follows:

Name: biswajit singha
File No.: a028748
Key No.: 6502874806
Date of Application: 23/12/2008

please do the confirmation for file No A041900 which is issued against my passport
N Jun 18, 2012 by
t.tamut

To,
Passport Authority of India and
Guwahati Regional Branch Office.

Sub: Status of my Passport.

I gave my passport no A-8685801 on dtd 11/3/2005/ for renewal which expired on 24/5/2005.I also sent no objection certificate from A.P. Govt . as I, m Govt. employee and police verification for the same.But after so many perusal and correspondences, till now I didn't get my passport.
So I, m really frustrated with the Regional Passport office, Guwahati. Kindly let me know what is problem with my passport.

T.Tamut