Passport - Passport has not been received

ANIL KUMAR KOKKULA

I applied my passport in the month ogf october -2008 and policy enquiry was completed in decmeber 2008, but still now passport has not been received and status Enquiry is showing "police report has not been submited", where police enquiry has been completed .My file number is HYDW60517608.
Please do the needful as soon as possible.
Anil kumar kokkula

Comments

Passport has not been received

I applied my passport in the month ogf mar -2009 and policy enquiry was completed in decmeber 2008, but still now passport has not been received and status Enquiry is showing "police report has not been submited", where police enquiry has been completed .My file number is Chennai B 016408.
Please do the needful as soon as possible.
A.Pownkumar

hello sir/madam
My name is bhanu kumar kakumanu as i have applied in online passport on June 16th 2009 . its already 3 months i did not get my passport i have gone through website (PASSPORT STATUS ) they mention as they are going to dispatch on AUGUST 15th, but till now i did not get and recently i check the passport status they mention they will send in this week that is on (SEPTEMBER 4th ) its already 10 days i did not get it. I have went to passport en quire office last 3days the timings of enquire (9:30 to 11:30) have reached at 11:15 ( on DATE 12-09-09 ) after a while they told time is up so come on Monday again i went to passport office ( on DATE 14-09-09) earlier only when i reached there they are saying that there is a technical problem as a ordinary man how many times i must to visit sir just think about it even i have lots of work to do i am planning to go abroad if i did not get my passport on time i could not apply for university they r admission in take in january-2010 as i must to write my IELTS, GRE, TOFEL ...so please i am request u to do some action to get my passport by this week

thanking you

hello sir
sorry i did not mention the location I stay in HYDERABAD my file no is A027358 from dilsuknagar, near gaddi annaram..
Ekta

I have applied for passport on June 19, 2009 but I have not received it yet. The website shows same statusfrom last two months. I am afraid.
Kindly look into the matter. If there is deficiency for any of the document, kindly display the correct status in website so that I can act accordingly.

My File Reference Number : JPR-A025245-09