Passport - Police clearance certificate

purushothaman
Dear Forum,
I have applied for AUS PR two yr back, 2 months ago a case officer has been assigned to me and asked for further documentation including PCC. I have supplied all the documentation except for PCC. Just 5 month back only I shifted to Hyderabad from Delhi (Jan 2008 to Dec 2008).

Now I have applied for PCC at Hyderabad Passport office on 08 May 09. 25 May 09 they have generated a letter, your Police clearance is not received if it is not received with in 15 days it ll be closed. I received this letter on 12 June09.

Unfortunately I went and enquired at passport office on 02 June09. They said that, the PP form has been sent to wrong area, you need to submit once again and I did the same.

Now Hyderabad police verification completed. For Delhi verification I enquire on 13 June 09 to the concern police station (Vasanth vihar) they said the PP form not received.

My query is, if I get PCC from Delhi personally and submit to Hyd Passport office, whether they will accept and give PCC for me or not. If so how do I approach to get PCC form Delhi? Is there any agent to do this?

Please advice me to get the PCC ASAP.

Comments

File no for the above PCC application is M009282
Thanks & Regards
Purushothaman.d

I want to get clearance certificate from our country for receiving prize money from M/s HP co, London. Kindly clarrify me.

Passport - Police clearance certificate