Passport - PASSPORT COMPLAINT

MOHAMMED.IRFAN
RESPECTED SIR (OR) MAM

MY NAME IS MOHAMMED.IRFAN I AM GIVING A COMPLAINT ABOUT MY BROTHER PASSPORT. MY BROTHER NAME IS MOHAMMED.FARHAN I WAS SUBMIT A FORM FOR NEW PASSPORT ON 25/2/2008.FILE NO. IS A017173. IAM LIVING IN HYDERABAD MY HOUSE NO. IS 16-8-782 OPP FRIENDS COMMUNICATION NEW MALAKPET HYDERABAD ANDHRA PRADESH.PLS HELP ME SIR, PLS SOLVE MY PROBLEM OF MY BROTHER PASSPORT . THANKING U

UR SINCERLY

Comments

Regn No KGP/DONE/07-08/0127 DTD 1/11/07 - n/a

I am from Kharagpur, West Bengal, West Midnapore Dist. My address is Chota Tengra, Opposite State General Hospital. I applied for broad band vide registration No KGP/DONE/07-08/0127 DATED 1/11/07. I was assured that I would be provided Broad Band Connection within a month but, till date, there has been communication whatsoever. Request your help.
Noor MD

My Name is I.Mahammad Noor, my file number is a018274. My passport police verification has been done 20 days back but still its not updated in the site. Kindly look into this..

I am Ram Ratan. I applied passport in Aug 2007 but still I di not get. I have also Offer Letter for Singapore but I am not getting Passport so please help me. My file no. is Z621397.

File Ref Number: A130187-07

I'm struggling for my passport since Aug 2007 for a single mistake of mentioning my permanent address.After that i transferred my file to RPO HYD and there also the same issue from the past 4 months, even after submitting the requireed documents for 3times and attending PASSPORT ADALATH.
Even the passport office phone enquiry numbers are not responsive and they are not updating my status even after submitting the requirements twice.Please help me.

My name is K.R.Pramod Varma, i had applied passport file no HYDW710866 on 3/04/2008 and i had completed my police verfication i had submited all the concern documents but still now i didnt get my pasport. plz sir try to solve my problem

Thanking you,
K.R.Pramod varma

Thanking you,
K.R.Pramod varma

I have applied for passport in lieu of damaged passport ( File no. D000372-08 ) in Kolkata office. I have not changed my address. But the status is showing that "Police report has not been received". Why police report is needed in this case ? My earlier file no. is CALA00590707 & police report was clear that time.

This is very much frustrating & unfortunate.

Please look into this issue urgently.

please help me to get my passport have applied for it 2 years back - Passport

Name: anikesh monot
file no: CALA02372406
group:A
I had applied for my passport on 05/04/2006, and after that a got a letter which requested me to furnish some more information along with a penalty within a given time.

Due to some unavoidable circumstances i could not replay on time. But i did reply along with a penalty of Rs.500. After this i never got any information about my passport status.

I am not able to check my status online even. I have written many applications regarding my passport issue, but never got any reply.

Now i am in need of the passport, so what do i do ?

Can i reapply again as i feel they might have closed my account, but no such information is given to me.

I am feeling helpless. Don't know what to do ?

Sir I would request you to please HELP ME find a way to get my Passport as early as possible.

presently i am staying in chennai.

I would appreciate a reply in this matter please.

Have applied for passport 2 years back and have not got it still, please help me out - passport

Name: anikesh monot
file no: CALA02372406
group:A
I had applied for my passport on 05/04/2006, and after that i got a letter which requested me to furnish some more information along with a penalty within a given time.

Now i am in need of the passport, so what do i do ?

Can i reapply as i feel they might have closed my account, but no such information is given to me.

I am feeling helpless. Don't know what to do ?

presently i am staying in chennai.

I would appreciate a reply in this matter please.

we apply for a passport of my brother on 10-07-2008 with file ref no: HYD-A049309-08, Applicant's Name : MOHAMMED HIDAYATH
& the status is showing that police report is clear passport despatched date is 12-09-2008 but we not been received the passport yet. Kindly do the needful

Thanks & regards
Obaid..

My name is janikiram, i had applied passport on 5 th aug 2008 and i had completed police verification on 5 th sep 2008, so i need passport for GRE exam and the status showing police report not clear, so kindly update the status, MY FILE Ref no is W712568. so kindly update the status i want its urgent, when i call to enquiry phone numbers they r not responsive.

This is very much frustrating & unfortunate.

Please rectify it as soon as possible.

Warm regards,

Phone : 033-44498110
Mobile: +91- 9831132529
E-mail: chamajum@in.ibm.com

Respected sir,

I am Hussain ali a resident of indore i had applied for a passport 6-8 months back
and since 2 months i am looking for the status of my passport on the site http://164.100.17.25/passmain.php?city=bpl
which the main site of passport office

i am getting this message "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time"
since last 2 months
my file reference no. is BPL-Z291981-07
and my date of birth is 26-08-1987

and my application date is 06-11-2007

with the same information when i see my passport status on this site

i am getting this information since last three months " Your file is under processing for further examination of your application.Your police report is Clear."

please help me sir to get out of this situation
kindly reply that what should i do now
because i am in urgent need of my passport

please check your site both the sites are showing different message i am in great confusion whom to believe as the authenticated site of your is showing wrong information please check my record and help me so that i can get my passport.

My name is Narayan Raon Ronanki, i had applied passport file no RYRW97033608 on 12/06/2008 and i had completed my police verfication i had submited all the concern documents but still now i didnt get my pasport. plz sir try to solve my problem

Required Passport Status - IMPERIAL

I have apply the Passport on dated 21.08.2008 and file nos is H014960, but I have not received the Passport. When I am searching the status on site, Status is nothing.

complaint passport not received - n/a

m passport file no, chdz091275-08

police report sent vide no 67/passport dated, 08/09/08

from fatehgarh sahib
pradeep

i had applied for passort at tatkaal basis 2 months over still i didnt recieved my passport how worst indian constitution is

sir
my file no. z161191 07. sir there is mistake in my form of full name. i applied about 18months ago .but sir i bgo about 4 times to ghaziabaad but my mistake do not repair.
on 06.11.2008 i go again...sir i want my passport very urjently please please try to understand my request...thanks
m.waseem
phone. 09410692889

Police complaint over but passport not yet received - State Bank of India

I happy I have taken a DD for applying passport on 041008 and police verification was done on 251008.Till now I have not received my passport.I would like to know the status of it.Kindly help me.The acknowlegement details are Z805573/08 dt 081008 and Z805579/08 dt 081008 which belongs to my wife B.Jyothi.I have applied in Kadapa inAndhra Pradesh.

Delay in issue of Passport - Muskan Singh

Application for issue of passport of Mukan Singh was made. File No. is A03005508. The Police report was sent by the office of Superintendent of Police, Pali. The grievance was made. Grivance No. is A03005508-JPR/17 SEPT.. 2008. A letter dated 20.10.2008 to the Passport Officer, Jaipur was sent requesting for early consideration of application for Passport. We have yet not received the Passport. Kindly arrange the issue of passport.

Passport - PASSPORT COMPLAINT