Passport - i did not get my passport yet now please help me

muralikrishna jajula
dear sir,
My name is murali krishna jajula and my native is is ongole and iam studying in nellore. iapplied to passport in nellore through postal dept in oct 2007 File n0:W470119-07, and after that iwas not get my enquiry then i went to passport office and submit form then i have compleated my enquiry in june 2008.after 3 months i again go to the passport office and submit enquiry numbers but yet now there willbe no response.
please help me. its too late and it is very essential for me to write GRE.

NAME: murali krishna jajula,
FILENO: W470119-07,
Enquiry C.n0: 2406/sb-pp/08 of Ongole dated 13.7.08
5191 dated 7.7.08 at Nellore

please help help meeeeeeeeee.

Comments

Hello Sir,
I have applied for my passport (now 5 months old) on Aug 21th patna passport office (SP office) and police enquiry has been done on oct 15th 2008. however we didn't recieve any updates on this till date. I am not finding any status in online enquiry site. could you please enquire on the same and do the needful. below are the application details:

Passport applied date : - 20/Aug/2008
Place applied : - patna bihar
fil no:- A 102540 key no:-6510254008
Name of applicant : - md jamaluddin
Date of Birth : - 24/July/2008

Hi Murali,

Based on the file number mentioned by you, I can see that the passport has been despatched by post on 09-03-2009 vide postal Registration Number S51266.

Check with the postal dept in case of not receiving the passport till now.

You can always check the status of your passport from the below site

Cheers,
Suman

sir my passpost file no is 16026709 . so pls tell me where is my passpost now.

I didnt get my passport - passport

respected Sir/Madam,
I Mehatab Syed applied for passport on the date of 21-01-2010 file no z400143 ,in Srikakulam(A.P) and still i did not get my passport

sir my passport file no H019048.I have applied it on 15-9-10, every inquiry was done.When i checked it on online its showing your passport will be despatched by 10-11-10.But i yet to receive.Please do needfull.

Passport - i did not get my passport yet now please help me