Passport Delay - Passport Delay

ibrahimsaheb on Oct 23, 2011
Passport Delay
I shaik. Ibrahimsaheb s/o shaik. Mastan saheb , S.I. of Police, CID, Vijayawada, r/o Flat No-401 Sai Residence, NandamuriNagar, New Sing Nagar, Vijayawada, Krishna Dist. AP. -15 . I submitted Pass port Application of mine and my wife sk. Karemunnisa on 2-6-2011 through C.P. Office, Vijayawada.Vide Receipt No. z5656881 AND Z565882 . sTILL TODAY WE ARE NOT RECEIVED pASS PORT. EVENTHOUGH NOT SHOWN PASS PORT STATUS ONLINE . pLEASE TAKE VERIFY AND SENT OUR PASS PORT.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

SK. IBRAHIM SAHEB AND SK. KAREMUNNISA, OF vIJAYAWADA,
CELL NO-9346712434,
DATED 23-10-2011.

Comments

delay in passport to get - passport

i have applied on 2 aug 2007 for passport but did not get my no. 00B-1169
ravibabu.anumolu Passport Delay  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

i am applied the passport 80 days back.my passport number a022480/08
police verification also over after 45 days as i applied.
but i didn't get passport still now.
plz register the complaint.
send my passport as early as possible
siva kumar reddy yeiaka Passport  - India

i didnt get passport.i applied for passport 5 months back - passport

respected sir,
i am siva kumar reddy from hyderabad.i applied for passport dated 28th january 2008.my ref number is A007810. i didnt get my passport till date.police verification was completed at my college in hyderabad.but it is not completed at my native place.i had my toefl exam in july sir.i was really very scared about my passport. i submitted a ppt form also but no action has been taken.
please help me sir.i wil be very thankful to you .
yours faithfully,
sivakumar reddy
heera Passport  - India

delay in the passport - passport

sir
this is with regard to my passport delay
the status report say it has dispatched on 4 july
i havent recieved yet
kindly give me the details
my file no a033052
thanking u
heera jyothi
sukhi_jandu Passport  - India

4 months delayed to issue Passport - passport

I have applied for Indian ordnary PASSPORT on 01-04-2008, my file No is A012368, it has paased about four month, my Police veryfication is also clear I may kindly be issued passport immidiataly

Thainking you
yours faithfully

RUPINDER SINGH
patlolla raghavender pass port  - India

delay of my pass port - pass port

respected sir,
I patlolla raghavender submitted my pass port on 10 may 2008 in (vikarabad) ragareddy dist i completed my enquiry also but till now i did not get my pass port so kindly check my pass port enquiry my file no is:z 300 300 kindly send my pass port soon
Gururaj Passport Delay  - India

Dear All,

I apply my passport on 30.05.2008 by ordinary in Trichy Passport Office.I enquired by police on 19.07.2008, more than 2 months gone yet i not received any reply from passport office.And status enquiry any time reply only Police report hasnot been received.
When i will receive my passport.

Please process not me, all applicant by quickly.

This is computer world.i am very much worried abt the delay

Gururaj.S
brijesh pambhar laljibhai Passport  - India

hello my name is brijesh and till i did not get my passport after two months. i want to know why it is taking too time to get passport on hand...reply as soon as possible
Somnath Passport Delay  - India

Do not receive Passport - Somnath

Hello Sir,

My self Somnath

I have applied for passport on 15-04-2008, but i have not received the passport till now.My file no.H006800 and Key no.7200680008.Please give me detail about the status of my passport. I shall be very thankful to you.

Your's Sincerely
Somnath S/o Sh.Hawa singh

Address:House no.783/12
Salara Mohalla Rohtak
Near Shri Rama Krishna Inn
YOGESH KUMAR BROKERAGE  - India

PASSPORT LATE - BROKERAGE

PASSPORT HAS BEEN LATE ENQUIRY HUE TWO MONTHS HO GAYE HAI ABHI TAK PASSPORT NAHI MILA KYA REASON HAI TOKEN NO.4145/2008 CENTER NO.DOO1, SUBMITTED DATE 22-05-2008 FILE NO.CHDZ09092408
YOGESH KUMAR BROKERAGE  - India

PASSPORT DELAY - BROKERAGE

PASSPORT HAS DELAY FOR WHAT REASON ENUIRY HUE TWO MONTHS MY TOKEN NO.4145/2008, CENTRE CODE :D001 DATED-22-05-08, FILE NO. CHDZ09092408 MOBILE NO.9888017290, 9915304940, PLESE CALL OR EMAIL satnamkashyap@yahoo.com please tell status
ANISH AHMAD Passport  - India

why my passport is delayed - passport

respected sir my self mr. anish ahmad and my file no.H012491 and my police is refereed in 26/08/08 then why my possport is not issued so please issue my passport sir

thanking you
Mohd. Kafeel khan Delay Passport  - India

Passport Complaint - Delay Passport

Respected Sir/Madam,
This is in reference to my passport application, file no- LKOZ820499/2007, applied on 26/09/07. I see the online status everyday, in which it is showing, "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time." I request you to kindly give me the right position of my passport, as it is already more than one years now.
yours faithfully,
MOHD. KAFEEL KHAN
GYANA PRAKASH CHOUDHURY TCS  - India

dispatched yet undelivered - TCS

I applied for a pan card in October 2007.when I could not get it till Feb 2008. I checked my pan status and the status was that your PAN card has been dispatched on Dec 25th, 2007. Yet i could not get it till date.I have also given application for this issue in your regional office Bhubaneswar in july. Yet no results. Please look in to the matter.(My pancard no is. AIYPC7353C)
shazia Rahman Passport Delay  - India

pasport not recive - shazia

dear sir
with due to respect i want to say my name is Shazia Rahman up to now i didn't recive my pasport please do my favour if anything required please mail me on my email id.
please find detail below
Reference Number : W371688-08 Application Date : 04-07-2008
Applicant's Name : SHAZIA RAHMAN Applicant's Date of Birth : 01-03-1988
i will be very thank for this regard
thanking you
shazia
Senthilramkumar ordinary  - India

still i did not get my pass port - ordinary

My Name : Senthilramkumar
Father's Name : Chinnasamy
File Number : MDUA05239608
Key Number :6505239608
applied Date :17-09-08 @ 15.18
my police enquiry has cleared around 20 days back. i found police enquiry has not been received when i check my status in recommended website. please kindly consider my complaints.
Ashutosh Srivastava Passport  - India

Respected Sir,
I am Ashutosh Srivastava (DOB 31-12-1977) and my file no. LKOA18621508 Dated 25-09-2008. Police enquire has been done within 15 days of applying but I'm still unable to get my passport.

Kind regards,
Ashutosh Srivastava
file no. LKOA18621508
Shahnawaz alam Passport Delay  - Raigarh, Raigarh, Chhattisgarh, India

Passport not recieved - fresh passport

i wish to inform you that i had applied for fresh passport.
Application no. A185452-2008.com

Shahnawaz alam
88/90 Chaman Ganj, Kanpur
varun sood Passport  - Srinivasapura, Kolar, Karnataka, India

sir my passport no. is H1201304.
There was spelling mistake in my father's name in the passport.
so for the correction of the spelling i had submitted my passport to the jalandhar passport office on dated 12/11/2008 and i was been told that i will recieve my passport in 12 days by post.
till yet i havent got my passport.
sir, please look into the matter and try to solve this problem, as i am a student and going abroad for further studies and due to delay in the passport i am facing some problems.
i shall be very thankful to you.
regards
varun sood
passport no.H1201304
mb no.9872859272
add.-hno1854/5, sood niwas, street no.2, bharat nagar, batala road, amritsar-143001
munwari sultana pass port  - India

delay my pass port - pass port

my name is munwari sultana i already submit the application for new pass port. my file no . HYDW25620908.but untill not recieved my pass port. pls send my pass port immidiatly. as early as possible. Thank you.

Passport Delay - Passport Delay