Passport Office Bhopal - passport status

Vinod Bansilal Patel
my police verification is done on 10 June 2008.
but when i see my statutes shown that your police report was incomplete.
kindly request plz check my passport status report...
Vinod Bansilal Patel
file no A00759

Comments

my police verification is done on 18 December 2007.
but when i see my statutes shown that your police report has not been received.
This is my urgent passport application.
So, kindly request plz check my police report....
My File no. is A032953
Abhijeet mishra

delay in passport - Bhopal passport division

my police verification is done on before a month.but when i see my statutes shown that your police report not receive.
kindly request plz check my police report....

Sir
I have applied for a new Passport through Dist.Collectoron 25/06/07.your Ref.No.BPLZ 8300507 and the collector Reg.No. is 3388/passport/Gp6//2007. you please confirm the possion of the above passport and tell me when i wil get or other informatin is require i am i need of it

my police verification is done on 9 Aug 2008.
but when i see my statutes shown that your police report was incomplete.
kindly request plz check my passport status report...

Regard
Lalit Ratnawat
BPLZ-530812/08

even after 2 months my file no.bpl-w302327-2008 is not even registered at your office.
please do the need full and obelige.
regards.
smt.Roopa acharya

even after 2 months my file no.bpl-w302328-08 is not yet registered at your office sir, please do the need full and obelige.
regards
ramesh kumar acharya

Sir
I have applied for a new Passport. your Ref.or Rec No. A025047-08 you please confirm the possion of the above passport and tell me when i wil get or other informatin is require i am i need of it

Thanx & regards

Ab. Naeem Siddiqui

Date: 29.12.2008
To
Passport Officer
Gangotri Complex
2nd Floor T.T Nagar
Bhopal (M.P)

Kind Attention : R.A DHONE (PASSPORT OFFICER, BHOPAL)

Dear sir

Sub: Regarding confirmation of our Passport Applied or Not.

I have applied new passport first time through some agent of our area (Waidhan Distt: singrauli M.P)
In your Bhopal passport office, I Have some doubt against the applied agent. As per agent, our passport was applied on Friday /Saturday dated 26/27.12/200/8 YOUR BHOPAL PASSPORT OFFICE I HAVE SOME DOUBT AGAINST APPLIED AGENT, I will be highly obliged if you confirm our applied candidature for PASSPORT in above mention date.
Our details of( applicant) is as below:

Name: Jorawar Singh S/O Sri Ajit Singh,
House No/ QTR –No: 09
ADDRESS: Gurudwara, Campus
Singrauli Distt: Singrauli
Sir, I have enquired for our passport due to if he was not applied the same, then we will submit our passport personally in Bhopal Office
We hope your kind co-operation in this regard is highly appreciable. This letter is send vide our friend E-Mail id : sandeep_engineering@rediffmail.com
If you contact in my cell : Mobile No: +91-9425178633, +919977411786 (Jorawar Singh)
Please help me out. this confusion as earliest

With Regards
Yours faithfully
JORWAR SINGH
(New Applicant for Passport )

I had applied for passport in 2007 (Ref NO. BPL w440232 ) and cleard all formalities including police report, till nov 08 status inqurie showed pasport to be despatched by 6th dec 08 but still i haven't recived it yet and inqurie status is also not showing any detail.

Kindly look into the matter.

Sincerely yours

Emmanuel Toppo

i have applied application for passport on 21/10/2008 and police verification is forworded on 17/12/2008.
but till date i haven't received my passport.
so kindly request to check my passport status report and do need full

File No. A024571-08

Thanks & Regard

My file no.Z-705001 please inform my status immidiatly

my file no. is a012333.issue of passport has been delayed due to objection on birth certificate but now i have send a copy of birth certificate through speed post but still there is no response.

sir/madam
i have submitted my parents passport application through post office because i cant afford agent. but ur website give third grade treatment to postal application. if this is ur service then why the system is present.BPLW64500708 MY MOTHERS application no. once it was returned back and again i have posted with complete papers on 22january. but still no information. BPLW64500808 my fathers application. it has come for police verification and in status it says to send again. what is this. only single state cant be managed properly. we poor public where we will go for justice. i want my parents to go for haj. how if no passprt. we r muslim so. who will help us. please take some measures to solve the problem. i have attached all required papers with complete application and verified in post office with originals. as per my knowlegde everything is complete according to rule book along with application.
email shab1974@rediffmail.com
shabnam
shahdol

I am rajjan kumar mishra from bilaspur (c.g.).I am applied for passport before one year ago by main post office bilaspur but after one year no respons from your office side what is the process on going i don't know please give me more detail about my passport.
Thanking you,
name- rajjan kumar mishra
d.o.b.- 10-03-1982
sex - male
address- chander shekhar azad nagar
beside of durga temple
deorikhurd bilaspur(c.g.)
pin code-495004
mobile no-9300855561

dear sir,
i have applied for passport on 20-06-2008 file no BPLA01484308A, I have received letter dt.20-1-2009, in compliance the letter with all document required as per letter enclosed with original letter send to you by courrier(reliance) R.No.17635 dt.17-02-2009.I have received again letter dt.28-03-09 with some compliance due but i had already complied with your letter dt.20-01-2009. Kindly check the courrier and complied the metter and issue passport immidiately.
thanking you,
your's faithfully
sanjay kumar jain
golganj
chhindwara M.P.480001
Mob.No.9424377326

I have applied new passport first time through main post office SATNA m.p. submitted on 20/04/09 . my file no is bpl w 50006209 and my wife's file no bpl w 50006309. i want to know status of my pasport, which is not showing in website.

regards,
Kamlesh saini
anjuman gali, hanuman chowk
SATNA M. P.
mo. 9826189500

Can some1 tell the status of the passport applied at Indore?
BPL Z287396 09

Thanks for help.

application No.E-000018
DOB: 6-1-1953
Date of application 06-01-2009

Till 26.06.2009 I have not received File Reference Number for Apllication Submitted on 06/06/2009. Details in the form are : Name : Syed Hashmat ullah, Place : Vidisha, Birth Date : 01/01/1931. Kindly Look into the matter.

i have applied for my passport and now its more than three months and i still haven't recieved the passport or any information regarding the same via the website.
whatever happened to the new government rule of issuing the passport within 45 days!!!
the bhopal office people are really lazy and lethargic!!!

Nimmy Varghese