PASSPORT ofFICE-BHOPAL (MP) - PASSPORT GETTING DELAYED

preety varghese rastogi

I had submitted my application for passport in Bhopal on Nov 16th'07 by mid Dec the police and CBI verification were clear.
On Feb 15th'08 i received a letter from the passport office bhopal asking to furnish furnish following documents for change in name/surname after marriage:(A) Marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriages OR (B)(a) Joint affidavit on a stamp paper as per Annexure-D of the instructions attached to the application form sworn before a Magistrate and a Joint photograph, and (b) Photocopy of husband's passport, if any.
These documents were sent, which has been delivered in passport office bhopal on Feb25th'08 and it is going to be a month but the status is still showing as stated above.
Requeseting you to please look on this matter

Thanking You,

Yours Faithfully
Preety Varghese Rastogi
File No A030273

Comments

respect sir,
i am ravi palrecha, town- Bajna, tehacil- Bajna, dist- ratlam *(M.P.). i submited my fom in december 2007 last week for passport .i submited my fom in sp office ratlam . but i not get my passport.
please issue my passport early. if any problem for passport then send email in my account.
ravi palrecha

respect sir,
i am piyush gupta, town- chhatarpur, tehacil- chhatarpur, dist- chhatarpur *(M.P.). i submited my fom by speed post in march but i not get my passport.
piyush gupta
DOB-15/01/1982

Respect sir
i am pradeep patil, town burhanpur, techcil-burhanpur, dist khandwa(mp) i submited my from by speed post in last one year but i not get my passport.
please issue my passport early. if any problem for passport then
send email in my account. please sir
pradeep patil
DOB-12/11/1982

Respect sir
I am purvesh sharma Address 62 karmchari colony DEWAS (M.P.) working in STI SANOH COMPANY as a production manager Ihave submit my application ( normal procedure )for pass port making through agent in the month of April 08.
I have to go Japan / Thailand for official visit in 3rd week of Jun 08, for that I need your help to make my pass port as earlist as possible. If any problem in, making pass port then send email in my accountt please sir.
thakns

Your faithfully

PURVESH SHARMA
DOB- 30/01/1966

im not complaing anythng i jst want to knw that our govt has announced that the people of india can make their passport onlyn so sir tell what r the requirements n how i can fill the correct requirements n what website should i opt for this...
please send the name of website...
kindly..
shashank thakurdware
(Medical Student)

dear sir,
i have submitted my passport form on 10th of june .from passport office I came to know that it is sent toyour office on 26th of june but still it is not verified.I request you to do the required as soon as possible.

thanking you.

yours truly
Anoop Rathore

PASSPORT GETTING DELAYED

I had submitted my application for passport in Bhopal on March-2007 and the police and CBI verification were not clear due i was absence at that.
so that time to till date i was send 5 time PP FORM with necessory document but till date i have not got any response from Passport office, they always say file in progress.

please reverification early. if got any problem for passport then
send email in my account.

Deepak Saini
FILE NUMBER : A-006631/07
DOB :15/12/1982

Dear Sir
I submitted my application no W 301156 on dated 01/05/2008 for issuance of new passport at GPO Indore.I have not recieved any communication since then.Kindly expdite. My file no is BPL W 30115608.
Amit Kishore Rathi

Respected sir
I have got my passport. But my birthplace is printed as SITA MARTHI in place of SITAMARHI.Except my birthplace all entries are correct.So please advice me what should i do.
send email in my accountt please sir
Thank you.

respected sir,
I have got my passport.But in my passport my birthplace is misprinted.It is printed as SITA MARTHI in place of SITAMARHI.
Kindly tell me what is to be done to correct the spelling of the birthplace.
File Reference Number : W300489-08 Application Date : 04-03-2008
Applicant's Name : BRAJESH KUMAR Applicant's Date of Birth : 10-06-19

respected sir,
Kindly tell me what is to be done to correct the spelling of the birthplace.
File Reference Number : W300489-08 Application Date : 04-03-2008
Applicant's Name : BRAJESH KUMAR Applicant's Date of Birth : 10-06-19

what is the procedure of making tatkal passport in case of criminal case is pendind or not pending.

please help me for a new passpoart how to make a indian passpoart for gonig to landon city in uk about the job as a accounts manager

respected sir,
my name is ANOOP KUMAR MISHRA.IAM PASS PORT APPLICATION FORM SUBMITTED ON 8TH MONTH PREVIOUS and iam get a one proff signature in satna (cbi)office submitted in june.then today not get any information.please send information in my id&address.

thanking you
with regard
anoopm kumar mishra
word no 1.near kothi nakaand kothi road gadhiya tola satna

Respected Sir,
My name is Pushp K Dongre, I was submited application form in last Week of march 2008 and after police varification till i waiting for pass port please help me to what i do to get pass port.
Best Regards,
Pushp K Dongre
B-64, Minal Residency J k Road
B H E L Bhoapl

respected sir i submitted my application along with appropriate fee on dt.21/05/2008 but now a date i have not received my pass port while others persion who apply after me they get received pass port in yours prospectus routine way of pass port time limit is 90 days while that time has been spend
pl.send my pass port as soon as possible
thanks Kavita suryavanshi
F-110/1 shivaje nagar
Bhopal 462016 mp India
Ref. no. AO 11681
contact no.0755-2578219 mob.09425005149

Respecetd sir,
I am kanchan Thakur from Sagar (M.P) and i submitted my application for passport on 04/08/09 and my file no. is A018492 and status of application is displaying that police report has not come, i would like to inform you that for police varification no body has turned up yet.
Requesting you to look for this and because of this delay my total work has got held up.
faithfully
Kanchan Thakur

address for checking the status of ur passport application is:
1.) " http://164.100.17.25/passmain.php?city=bpl "
2.) go to " http://passport.nic.in/ " and then select bhopal in the tab for "status page"

Respected sir/madam,
Iam a resident of indore and have applied for my passport in may 1st week. I was not present at my home at the time when police officers visited for verification. It was due to the fact that I had gone out of station for my holidays for more than a month. Now the status of my application shows that " the person is not residing at the present address and has given wrong information". The police officers have told me that the form is been sent back to Bhopal due to my non-availability.

Please suggest me what should I do now.

Thanks and Regards,
Nikita Gupta

may be due to some mis-communication

but i got selected in a college outside the state and had to go there in may end. since i had no information about my admission at the time i submitted my passport application, i did not mention any thing in the application. the police officers visited my place after i left for my college and sent my form to bhopal office on not finding me there. the status of my application now shows : " the person is not residing at the present address and

This is with reference to, my passport not received yet.
I have applied on 25/06/08 and police verification completed on 05/08/08.And the police report sended to Sp office by police person on 12th Aug.2008.My passport file No.-is A015505.

shipra sharma