Passport Office Bhubaneswar - PASSPORT STATUS ENQUIRY

ABHIJITA BISWAL

I have applied for my passport 5th November 2008 to Passport Office, Bhubaneswar and police enquiry has been done on December 2008 from my local Police Station. Thereafter, I am getting a stereotyped online status reply i.e. "Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined " since last 3-4 months which is embarassing and for the Police report, I am helpless to do anything. Please help me by obtaining the police report & issue the Passport soon since I am urgently in need of it.Below are my passport details.

Passport file reference number: - BHU-W270649-08
Passport applied date : - 05-11-2008
Place applied : - ROURKELA, ORISSA
Name of applicant : - ABHIJITA BISWAL
Date of Birth : - 09 / 07 / 1981

[May 08, 2014] Passport Office Bhubaneswar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

N Dec 15, 2011 by
bapidash99@gmail.com

i am bisworanjan dash my passport no-f3130598 i apply my pcc on 13th dec 2011 in passport office bbsr and i need urgent my pcc pls let me know what happen i am waiting your response
the details are as follow
name-bisworanjan dash
passport reference no-BHU-M004504-11
APPLICATION DATE-13-12-2011
date of birth-02-06-1985
greatfully yours
bisworanjan dash
N Dec 16, 2011 by
abani.padhy

My self Abani Kumar Padhy applied passport on 10th October 2011.
Please find the below passport details.
I belongs to very tribal area (Kandhamal dist. Orissa), it is too difficult to get letters from postal.
Could you please provide me the passport dispatch docket details so that I can track my passport.

Applicant's Name : ABANI KUMAR PADHY
File Reference Number : BHU-A033554-11
Application Date : 10-10-2011
Applicant's Date of Birth : 08-07-1981
STATUS : “Passport has been granted and is expected to be despatched by 14-12-2011. Subject to all documents being in order. “
D Dec 16, 2011 by
anu_mpt

Subject: - Passport applied on 07 Feb 2011 with Ref. no. BHU-I000910-11, but till date passport not received.

I had applied passport on 07 Feb 2011 with Ref. no. BHU-I000910-11, but till date I have not received my passport.
My passport details are:-
File Ref. No: - BHU-I000910-11
Name: - Anuradha Mohapatra
DOB: - 02 Jan 1984
Passport applied date: - 07 Feb 2011
Police verification Status: - Done in Sept 11
Passport Enquiry Status on Internet: - File Reference Number (BHU-I000910-11) is either wrong or Information NOT available

Kindly expedite the process and hand over my passport as soon as possible.
Please consider this request on urgent basis.
N Dec 21, 2011 by
prahalladsahoo

I have applied for my passport before 4 month to Passport Office, Bhubaneswar and police enquiry has been done on November 2011 from my local Police Station. Thereafter, I am getting a stereotyped online status reply i.e. "File Reference Number (BHU-A033282-11) is either wrong or Information NOT available " since last 1 months, I am helpless to do anything. Please help me by obtaining the police report & issue the Passport soon since I am urgently in need of it.Below are my passport details.

Passport file reference number: - BHU-A033282-11
Place applied : - BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA
Name of applicant : - PRAHALLAD SAHOO
Date of Birth : - 06/04/1984
A Dec 27, 2011 by
Mir Ahbab Ali

To
The Regional Passport Officer, Bhubaneswar.

DearSir/Madam,
When I saw my status of application I found the police verification has not been received till today i.e. 27.12.2011 in your office, It is for your kind information that the D.R. No. 8518 dated 31-10-2011 of D.I.B. Jagatsinghpur for the reference of my Passport file no BHU B002797-11 which I have collected. As a Govt servant I have enclosed the N.O.C.from my employer with the application form.
Hence, it is requested kind honour to take necessary steps to release my passport earlier.For which act of your kindness I shall remain ever grateful.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Mir Ahbab Ali
N Dec 30, 2011 by
gopal krushna rai

I have applied for my passport 3th November 2011 to Passport Office, Bhubaneswar and police enquiry has been done on December 2011 from my local Police Station. Thereafter, I am getting a stereotyped online status reply i.e. "Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined " since last 1 months which is embarassing and for the Police report, I am helpless to do anything. Please help me by obtaining the police report & issue the Passport soon since I am urgently in need of it.Below are my passport details.

Passport file reference number: - BHUA03658211
Passport applied date : 03-11-2011
Place applied : - BHUBANESWAR, ODISHA
Name of applicant : - GOPAL KRUSHNA RAI
Date of Birth : - 01 / 07 / 1988
N Jan 1, 2012 by
rajesh40966

My file No#BHUA03665111 and Key No# 6503665111 Date-03.11.2011. As per the documents concerned Police verification should be at Sonepur PS, At/PO-Sonepur, Dist-Subarnapur. Still the document has not reached to the mentioned Police Station.
I request you to kindly send the documents to the above PS for verification at an early date & let me know the duration of the verification.

With Regards

Rajesh Kumar Mishra,
At-Bhagwatiplot, PO-Sonepur,
Dist.-Subarnapur
Contact No- 9437240966
e-Mail ID- rajesh40966@gmail.com
N Jan 2, 2012 by
bibhuenzima2

I have applied for my passport 30th September 2011 to Passport Office, Bhubaneswar and police enquiry has been done on october 2011 from my local Police Station. Thereafter, I am getting a stereotyped online status reply i.e. "Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined " since last 1 months which is embarassing and for the Police report, I am helpless to do anything. Please help me by obtaining the police report & issue the Passport soon since I am urgently in need of it.Below are my passport details.

Passport file reference number: - BHUA03286611
Passport applied date : - 30-09-2011
Place applied : - BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA
Name of applicant : - BIBHU SUNDAR BARIK
Date of Birth : - 25 / 06 / 1986
N Jan 3, 2012 by
jayanta meher

I have applied my passport on 01/11/2011 at Bhubaneswar. Updated on 02/ 12/2011 Status Police Report is clear and the passport is expected to be dispatched by 13-12-2011. Subject to all documents being in order. But now After on 13/12/2011 to till my status it is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time. My file references No is-BHU - A 036230 - 11. So how can I get my passport?

Name-Jayant Meher
Email Id-jayantmeheronline@gmail.com
FIle no-BHUA03623011
N Jan 12, 2012 by
purendradash

Dear Sir/Madam
I have applied for endorsement of my passport issued earlier in my name on 06-09-2011( Please refer File # BHUM00311111, Key # 7700311111, Passport number issued earlier Jo395348 ). It is confirmed that police verification is done on 01-01-2012 and since then i have been waiting for response from your office.In fact I am urgently in need of your response to get the endorsed passport at the earliest for which i request your goodness to please look into the matter and expedite the process for the same.

Yours faithfully

Ranjan Kumar Sahoo
42- Khandagiri Vihar, Lane # 2, P O: khandagiri, Dist. KHORDHA (ODISHA)
A Jan 18, 2012 by
Amitmangal

Dear Sir/Madam
This is very saidful that I am registering a grievance against the Passport department of Bhubaneshawar in Orissa state. Already 1 year has gone but unfortunately I still not received my much awaited passport. While tracking on Internet, each time I founds that It’s in examine process and police reports are pending. I am not agreed on that.

To cross check with online status Vs actuality when I visited to respective Police office and updated that your report has already been examined and send to concern depart i.e. passport office, after that again I visited to passport office and getting from them that report still not come to them.

This is really not acceptable that someone is being cheated from very respective department of Indian central government and which has been known by his way of working which is in very speedy way.

At the moment I have to decide that i raise this in front of you.

I trust that now i am on right direction and you will certainly help me in the case.

Waiting for kind revert.

Date of Birth: 29/09/1984
N Feb 6, 2012 by
madhusudan_sahoo Passport Office Bhubaneswar  - Khordha, Khordha, Odisha, India

Hello Sir/Madam,

Myself Madhusudan Sahoo. I have applied for passport on 27the Dec. 2011 at Passport office, Bhubaneswar. My file number is " BHUA04346311 ". After applying for passport, for some few days , the status of my application was that they are waiting for Police verification report. But now it is showing " Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined " . But i have inquired at my police station and they told me that they have not received my passport report. I am getting socked that without sending my report to my concern police station and witheout my police verification, how my passport status is being changed to " Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined ".

My details are given below.

Madhusudan Sahoo
At: Manikapur
Po: Bankoi
PS/Via: Bolagada
Dist : Khurda
Pin : 752066

File Number : BHUA04346311

I need my passport. Its urgent for me now. Please help me in this regard.
N Feb 8, 2012 by
manak chand jain

Respected sir I am Lalita Jain, my application No is BHU-A016978-11 and D.O.B is 01.12.1961 had applied for my passport on 23/5/2011 and since last 6 months seeing the status that due to unavaoidable circumstances the despatch is late and it will be despatched in a week and I am waiting when that week will come. Please help. Regards, Lalita Jain, RAYAGADA, ODISHA
N Mar 2, 2012 by
adikanda sahoo Passport Office Bhubaneswar  - Khordha, Khordha, Odisha, India

sir, i have applied p.c.c for u.s .a on 21st feb 2012 . i am still waiting for it, i dont know know how they issue the passport on hand or by post . my file no is BHUM00057612 .
N Mar 10, 2012 by
anada

My application number is A022608/11, when should I receive my passport. Is there any documentary shortfall kindly tell me or when should I receive my passport.

Anada Prasad Mishra
M9438672891
N Mar 15, 2012 by
rangalata

Dear sir/madam i am mr makar sethi, beg to state that i have applied for my pass port in bbsr pass port office on 05.12.2011.my file no is BHUA04042711 AND MY KEY NO IS 6504042711.i want to know about the status of my pass port as it is very urgent. i kindly request you to consider my case so that i can get my pass port as soon as possible. thank you, makar sethi, contact no-9040918697.and send me e-mail in my id-amulyakumarsethy@gmail.com
N Apr 16, 2012 by
dhananjaya patel

on online my passport application status shows that the police verification is due though it was completed and sent to passport office bhubaneswar in time. thereafter i visited thrice to passport office bhubaneswar on 14.7.2011, end of nov, 2011 and 14th march 2012 and the reply of the frontline executive is that the application with all documents are in order and the passport will be delivered within a fortnight after signing of the passport officer. the last time i visited on 14.07.2012 and the original application file was missing and the staff took sign of my presence on the xerox copy of my documents.

kindly issue the passport at the earliest and oblige.

thanking you,

dhananjaya patel
lokdega, po. - zinc nagar, dist; sundargarh - 770072
passport application no. bhu b00244511 dt.24.05.2011
N Apr 16, 2012 by
tapan biswal Passport Office Bhubaneswar  - Khordha, Khordha, Odisha, India

I need my passport . its i have applied .my file no-BHUA00006912, key no-6500006912, name-JAGABANDHU GOUD

BHUA00138012
N Apr 26, 2012 by
ASIS KUMARDAS

SIR MYSELF ASIS KUMAR DAS MY FILE NO IS ;BHUA03439211. SIR SORRY TO SAY THAT I HAD APPLIED IT IN17 AUG 2011 AND I ALSO COMPLETED MY POLICE REPORT BUT IN ONLINE THERE IS SHOWING INCOMPLETED.PLEZ INQWIRY CASE

Passport Office Bhubaneswar - PASSPORT STATUS ENQUIRY