Passport Office Delhi - Police verification delay

kamalgarg
I applied for my passport in Delhi passport office at Bhikaji Kama Palace on 11-05-2010.But no police verification has been done till yet.I was told that for police verification it would take 15 days, but already 45 days have passed.Please tell what to do and to whom i should contact.The status is showing "Want of police verification is pending"...

Parveen Garg,
09654750949.
garg.parveen86@gmail.com.

Comments

anjan sen Passport Office Delhi  - India

Police Verifications - Passport office. delhi

Dear Sir/Mdam,

I have applied for my son's passport under Tatkaal scheme at Delhi Regional Passport office on 16th June 2009. Both me and my wife has passport and my wife's passport has been issued from the same passport office with the same address where we are staying now. We got the passport under Tatkaal scheme on 18th June 2009. But the passport office say that there will be post police verifications. Still now there is none, and we are in a hurry because we have to move.
Now the rules in the Govt webpage (PIB or passport office) clearly says that for minor if the both parents have passposrt, there will be no pre/post police verifications.

We are confused. We are not sure whether there will be actually any police verification.
Please let us know the actual rule.
The file number is DLH/T023861/09
N Jan 11, 2011 by
BIJAYA KUMAR DASH

File reference No.F044352
Date of Application for reissue of Passport-27.12.2010
Present status indicates "Pending for want of Police report"

Request to kindly expedite Police Verification since 15 days have already elapsed.

BIJAYA KUMAR DASH