Passport Office Delhi - Issue of passport

Shubham Dwivedi
I have submitted an application regarding issue of Passport in favour of SHUBHAM DWIVEDI DATE OF BIRTH 21 JAN, 1988 to Regional Passport Office, Delhi and application has been accepted by Passport Office vide File No. A002492, Key No. 6500249209 dated 16/01/2009 as per cash receipt. On checking of Status of Passport some observations shown by Passport office that "Student dtudy eslewhere: Please send 3 personal particular forms for verification there with bonafide certificate from institute and Pay applicable penality". But observations raised by the Office has already been rectified. However, Process of further progress is delay and current status for passport is not showing on the net. Please check and intimate current status early as possible.

Comments

I have submitted an application regarding issue of Passport in favour of YOJNA SAH JAIN, Date of birth: 12 May 1981, to Regional Passport Office, Delhi and application has been accepted by Passport Office vide File No. DLH-F020000-09 dated 26/06/2009 as per cash receipt.

For few days I was able to track the status of my passport online and by sms, but since a month I am not able to get any information on the status of my application online or by sms.

Am very confused, please provide me the information on this. Tried to call the enquiry telephone no. but no one picks up the phone. Am not well for sometime, so can't come to office and check the status personally. Even if there is any issue, it should have been communicated online and guided for further action.

Kindly favor me by looking into the matter and providing a solution. My details are as follows:

Name: Yojna Sah Jain

Yojna Sah Jain

I applied for my wife's passport on 19th JAN 2009 and details are as follows:-

File Reference Number : DLH-Z480092-09 Application Date : 19-01-2009
Applicant's Name : VARSHA ANTIL Applicant's Date of Birth : 05-10-1978

It has been more than 9 months and we have not received the passport yet. There is no status update available online as well. Earlier the online status was "Application is pending for want of Police Report" but now the status column is empty. I have written to rpo.delhi@mea.gov.in but did not get any reply and also nobody is picking Tele-enquiry: 26160687, 26174118 numbers.

Kindly Help.
Gurdeep Antil

I have applied for (Add my wifes Name in my passport)...on dated 05 august 2009...
I was promised that the passport will be delivered to me by 13 August 2009 . But i didnt received it ...
I again went to the passport office on 25 august 2009. and met PRO and gave all the relevant documents to Mr. Avinash in room number 7A he said you will receive tha passpor in 02 days time and im still wating for it..

Name--- Sanjay Nathaniel 02-09-2009
File number--- Y008653-09
submission date-- 05/08/09.

i am shakeel ahmed .i submmitted my passport apliction on 27.05.2009 .my file no is DLH-F015310-09 I am govt employ .I attach all require documents alongwith.I AM GOING FOR HAJJ JOURNEY 2009.PLEASE SEND MY PASSPORT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.THANKS

Passport Office Delhi - Issue of passport