Passport office Ghaziabad - Passport pending

sumithkaul
I had submitted passport for renewal Application Date : 09-03-2010 both police and CID verification has been done in April and MAY 2010, but i check the status on web still showing Police Report has not been received. File Reference Number : GZB-B002581-10

Applicant's Name : SUMITH KAUL

Station GHAZIABAD last updated on 22-06-2010

[May 07, 2014] Passport Office Ghaziabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

N Oct 31, 2014 by
Papa Mittal

Best Review
Subject: Passport Application No.GZ1067989403214, Dtd.14/08/2014, Passport not received.

Respected Sir/Madam,

We have received your Objection Latter No.OBJ/302495957/11, Dtd.28/08/2014Same
required NOC we have submitted at your office Personally on Dated19/09/2014 and on our Phone call your office, confirm you same and
under process.

We also received SMS from your office for completion of POLICE varification for our current address on dated 29/09/2014.

We are requested you please help me for dispatch the my Passport.

Mredula Agrawal
Primary Health Center(P.H.C.)
DANKAUR, Gautam Budh Nagar-203201, U.P.
Cell No.9457865646/9911371315
Tarun Kumar Passport office Ghaziabad  - India

Applied For passport on 19-may-08 but till now no response - Passport Office Ghaziabad

I have applied for the passport on 19-may-08 from Ghazibad ofiice.But till now i have not any police verification call. Even when I enter my file No in status form to know the online status i got the message that "File Reference Number (I004525-2008 of gzb) is either wrong or Information NOT available".

Please suggest what shpuld i do.
My file No is GZBI00452508
BHAWTOSH KUMAR BHARDWAJ Passport office Ghaziabad  - India

Passport Name - Passport Office Ghaziabad

Pls change my correct name Bhawtosh kumar bharadwaj insted of Bhawtosh bhardwaj pls correct the name my passport number GZBA03575808
SHANKY CHOUDHARY Passport office Ghaziabad  - India

about my passport processing - passport office in ghaziabad

I m shanky choudhary from meerut.I applied for new passport ON 21-08-2008 IN ghazibad office.I want to know about my passport processing.
BRIJESH KUMAR Passport office Ghaziabad  - India

sir
i m Brijesh kumar from bulandshahar and i applied for passport from 28 august 2008 . and i did not recieve my passport. so sir i want to know that, what is problem occur in my profile . and if no then what is the time duration to recieve my passport because sir i need passport very short for a job...
my file no is.- GZBA03418808
AND key no is.- 6503418808

thank you sir ...
Atika Jain Passport Office  - India

Passport Pending - PASSPORT OFFICE

I Atika Jain wife of Mohit Jain has applied for change of address for my passport as i have beenn engaged & now residing in Jodhpur The details of File & submitting the documents to Jaipur passport office are as follows:-

File Reference Number : JPR-H007274-08

Application Date : 11-06-2008

Applicant's Name : ATIKA JAIN

Applicant's Date of Birth : 28-10-1979

STATUS :

Application has been transferred to policy section, Please See the PRO

Its more than 6 months and there is no reply & enquiry only the site says that the application has been transferred to policy section . If there is some problem then they must have informed . I too has visited the passport office 3 times & wasted my 3 days standing in long ques & when my number comes the official said that your file has been transferred to Jodhpur SP office . But I have enquired the Jodhpur office & my concerning police Station & there are no files pending .The passport office telephones are always no reply . I am helpless & dont know what should i do to get my passport . can some body help me out.
anil kumar Passport office Ghaziabad  - India

passport has not issued in 9 months - Passport Office Ghaziabad

my complain is that i have applied for my passport in passport office ghaziabad on date 12/09/08 and my file no. is GZBA03626408, ANIL KUMAR,
There are all the verifications of police have been done positively but the passport has not been issued till now. so please do the needful for me.
Thanks & Regards

File Ref.Number : W01000809
Applicant's Name : SHEKHAR SUMAN
Application Date : 11/06/2009
City : GZB
Status : Please contact PROGSuperintendent on any working day except Wednesday between 10.00 a.m. and 12.30 p.m

GRIEVANCE :i do not get passport till now

SAR MERA PASSPORT ABHI NAHI BANA HE HAM YAHE JANNA CHAHTE HE KE BAHE KIYIU NAHI BANA HE HAMARA FILLE NO. HE GZB ZOO1353
vimal_gautam2010 Passport office Ghaziabad  - Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India

Non Issuance of passport - Passport office Ghaziabad

May I know any progress of my complaint.

Vimal gautam

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 12:48 PM, vimal gautam <vimal22love@gmail.com> wrote:

To,
The Regional Officer
Public Grievences
Ghaziabad (U.P)

Subject :- Complaint regarding not issuence of Passport
I want to inform that I have applied for passport on 06/05/2010, and my file no ( GZBA02310110 ) . I have applied my passport in Agra office through Laxmi world travel after 15 days one person came for enquiry purpose and asking for huge bribe which my parents don't want to give. So he rejected my application by saying that I (vimal gautam ) am not living at that place.
This is my humble request to look out the matter and solve this ASAP. I will highly oblige for this.

Thanks and Regard
Vimal Gautam

I have submitted my application for issuing of passport on 14-5-2010 file no GZBA 02409910
police enquiry have allready been done as they have visited and taken required documents and signed on the passport enquiry form during the month of june 2010 but till today passport status is showing
police report is not recieved, kindly look into it and do the needful.
Shilpa Khare

My name is Himanshu I have applied for PP in 2008 my file no is Z6061108.All inqueries are done but nothing has happned please look in the issue and do the needful.
Himanshu

hello sir,
my name is KULDEEP SINGH. my passport was submit in office in 19.08.2010 but there are no response.
i have need of passport because i want to give ielts test. so plz check my status early and dispachad my passport but check all spelling before dispatch because theire many mistakes are happen. my file no. is GZB m008595 10.
'thanks'

kuldeep singh

I had submitted for fresh passport in ghaziabad passport office Application Date : 02-08-2010 the CID verification has been done but the police verification is not being done by till date and it has been one and half month passed. The status said by the very first day "Police Report has not been received". Please do the needful I need my passport as early as possible. File Reference Number : GZB-A036020-10

Applicant's Name : Kushum Kashyap Kumar

I had submitted my complaint many time from month of jun 10 and i gave affidavit, 2 copy of pp form & noc of my company ( AGRA CHAINS PVT. LTD. AGRA ) also to Mr. Prem Singh ( supp. ) on 19.07.2010 but i still neither received any information nor net updation, And as per S. P, office agra they did not rec. any file from pass port office gaziabad till 28.09.10, if your office is forwarded my file no "GZBA01394210 " so kindly give me speed post track no, of my file no "GZBA01394210 ".and i still see updation on net but it still shows "PLEASE CONTECT TO PRO " in gaziabad but i already met 5 times in pass port office,
kindly help me.

Rahul Sharma
S/O Shri Shrikishan sharma
10-A, Pragati puram Near basera Enclave
Dayalbagh Agra ( UP )
M- 09837824698
Tel- 0562-2572048
Email- rahul.2008.agra@gmail.com

I had submitted my complaint so many time from month of jun till date and, summit 3 copy of pp form, three time to your office & lot of adress proof and others documents also to live at vasundhara last 10 years same police station with lot of proof but i still neither received any information nor net updation, your good office this is my file no "GZBB00294510 ",
kindly help me.

subodh sachan

I have submitted my fresh passport form before two months both enquiries have been done .File number is GZBZ405781/10 But still it is not on internet please do it
ervksharma Passport office Ghaziabad  - Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India

NON DELIVERY OF PASSPORT LAST FOR 9 MONTH - PASSPORT OFFICE GHAZIABAD

my complain is that i have applied for my passport in passport office ghaziabad on date 12/09/08 and my file no. is GZBA00385910, VIVEK SHARMA,

Thanks & Regards
VIVEK SHARMA

i am not happy to your behave with me, i submited my aplication 3 time but u have no received with out reson, 1st time birth certifecate not avalival, while my total educational certifecate was avalival, 2nd your r come late, while i was not late 3rd come after holy days. i want to ask m i free ?.
or m i phool ?. tell me, if i am not avail to having passport, tell me very clearly but plz dont mke me run arround.

SAURABH KUMAR RAI