Passport Office Kolkata - DELAY IN POLICE VERIFICATION

Aaabhishek Singh on Sep 6, 2011
This is Abhishek Singh.I applied for passport on 9-MAR-2011 in kolkata's passport office.
My file reference number is CAL-A026209-11.More than six months have passed but my police verification is not done yet.I have got job in CTS and they want to have passport ready.I enquired in local police station but they are saying they have not received my file.Please help it's very urgent.

NAME: ABHISHEK SINGH
FILE NO:CAL-A026209-11
DATE OF APPLICATION: 9-MAR-2011

Comments

N Jan 17, 2012 by
Ashif Mallick

This is Ashif Mallick.I applied for passport on 8-October-2011 in kolkata's passport office.
My file reference number is CAL-W560790 .More than three months have passed but my police verification is not done yet.I have got job in a company and they want to have passport ready.Please help it's very urgent.

NAME: ASHIF MALLICK
FILE NO:CAL-W560790-11
DATE OF APPLICATION: 8-OCT-2011
N Apr 23, 2015 by
Rajdeep Mitra

This is bring to your kind notice that, i had applied for passport on 30th Mar'15, but till date no one contacted me or communicate regarding to passport verification. All my other colleagues are applied with the same date & time, the thing is all are got there police verification and few of them already got their passport. We are the 2 citizen/colleague who belong from the same area did not get any response from your end. Request your kind help to get this resolved as the earliest.
File no is CA2068409925715