Passport Office Lucknow - passport not delivered.. more than one yr passed..

anjali agrawal

I have been tired to follow up with LUCKNOW PRO regarding my passport (applied an yr back).. here is how the story has gone so far:

1. The passport has not been delivered though it has been more than a year since applied. (Applied on (03-Aug-2006))

2. I met the PRO in Lucknow office dated 19th feb 2007. He said that second enquiry is due which will happen in next 10 days which didn’t happen.

3. I met PRO again in Lucknow office dated 26th Jun 2007. It was stated from the passport officers that applicant mentioned the residence address wrong saying such location now comes in diff district. I got an affidavit from notary mentioning that I did mention District Varanasi by mistake and requested to correct it as District Chandauli and submitted to passport office Lucknow. Again I was assured to have enquiry within next 10 days.

4. I was called in Chandauli and MughalSarai Police Chauki’s (between 15Jul-27Jul) and all enquiries and formalities were done. I was again assured to check the status of passport after few days.

5. Now when I check the status of passport on http://www.indianpassport.nic.in entering my file reference number. It says -:

File Reference Number (A088882-2006 of lko) is either wrong or Information NOT available.

6. I think this will cross the numbering even in two digits if I write all of the follow ups I have made with LUCKNOW PASSPORT OFFICE.. Even I have not got any response from rpo.lucknow@mea.gov.in when complaint.

7. Lastly when enquired with PRO again on 22nd Oct 2007, they say that FILE IS MISSING.

Now I don’t have any hope from Lucknow PRO, just that if can get a confirmation on applying second passport now. actually I would have done that but my passport agent says if they find the duplicate details matching applicant's name, DOB, and guardian's name this would be a FROD.

BUT IS LUCKNOW PRO DOING JUSTICE TO ME.???

Comments

1. The passport has not been delivered though it has been more than a year since applied. (Applied on (23-Aug-2007))
My File Reference Number (A126984-2007 of lko) is either wrong or Information NOT available.n next 10 days which didn’t happen. Date of Birth : 21-09-1975

sanjay kumar chaurasia
vpo-khukhundoo
Dist. Deoria(UP)201301
mob:-9811382504
pan_pee

I had applied my passport on dated 15-june-2007 through passport office Lucknow but till the day i have not received any enquiry for the same.

My file no. is # A08368507

Peeyush Pandey
Palia Kalan (Kheri)

I had applied my passport on dated 19-11-2007 through passport office Lucknow but till the day i have not received any enquiry for the same.

My file no. is LKOA17640607
CONCET NO. 09452458544

AJAY SINGH

hi sir
i had applied for passport on date of 2007 through pass port office lucknow but till now there is no response, i had not recieved any information about my application.
sir my file no.LKO/A-09854807.
contact no.09451095872

Dear sir
I had applied passport form on date 10.04.2007 and three times pp form for pollice enquiry through lucknow but i could not get the second pollice enquiry by any reason so please arrang for the same.
regards
sadan sharma
file no Z92008807

I applied for passport in Jan 08 under tatkal as I need to go abroad urgent as my daughter is seriosly sick, but even after 3 months no information is available. Police verification was done 1.5 months ago.
Whats the use of Tatkal if it comes so late that you cannot even meet your loved ones in time of need and grief? Are the people sitting in these offices listening? Do you know anything about emotions and relations? i am waiting for one damn passport to see my sick daughter.

I have even written 2 mails to all the e-mail addresses given on the passport office website, but nothing has happened till now.

Usha Sharma

I had applied my passport on dated 06-11-2007 through passport office Lucknow but till the day i have not received any enquiry for the same.When I go to second time for depositing the Affidavit and 2 set of PP Forms and at this time the Passport status show not any Enquiry status. So, Please issue my passport as soon as possible .
Thanking You.

My file no. is LKOA17024707
CONCET NO. 09956998820

Pradeep pal
pdc2008

Passport N0- Z480242 applied on 23-10-07 for renewal, not recieved till now.

I have applied for my passport in 12th june 2007 in lucknow...my file no. - z140185 my brother has also applied with me, its been around 6 months since he got his passport, bt i am still waiting for my passport, i regularly check the status on the indian passport official website. bt all in vain as only one msg comes that police enquiry not found yet, although the police enquiry has been completed much earlier.

plz do the needful

thanks

Wahid Kadri

i have applied my tatkal passport 25 04 08 in lucknow .. my file no is A06338908... i am about to go aboard .. i dont get my passport with in 7 days ..i regularly check the status on the indian passport official website.bt all in vain as only one msg comes that police enquiry not found yet...

plz do the needful

thanks

To, DATE;MAY 2nd 2008
The Passport Officer
Regional Passport Office Lucknow.

Sub;File no. A081641-on 13-06-2007 BUT not received. Passport.
I had applied my passport on above mention Date and File no is also mention.

Sir I m running small Hotel in Mumbai. I applied passport in june 2007and cleared inquiry my self from my police station and C.I.D. Office Azamgarh and also it came in the computer that yr police report is clear and the passport will be dispatched on 15th of october2007
I came back Mumbai and started a small hotel.
in December it came to know from home that police has come for inquiry again. i was not in the position to leave the hotel to reach to clear the inquiry again.
i was very much confidence that i have submitted all the document what ever police and c.i.d office ask.
thee is one problems is coming that my date of birth is 1.7.1962 but it mention in the computer message that 1.7.1969 and it is not my mistake neither i want to say anything. my documents are submitted. it is the negligence of the passport officials not my mine.
Sir I can request you that please issue my passport as soon as possible
please reply me regarding this mail
Sir if u r unable to dispatch my passport. please give me the reason.
I am really fed up. I will keep this question to U.P. Chief Ministry and Home ministry that why the first report was clear and passport was not dispatch.
Sincerely yours
Ehsanul Haque Siddiqui
File No. A081641 Date of issue 13-6-2007

hi sir
sir my file no.LKO/Z020647.
contact no.9919735122

Are Bhai Logon Tum sab bina baat pareshaan ho rahe ho.
Ye passport office ke log SARKARI AADMI HAIN...So Aaram se kaam karna aur ya phir na karna Inke Haath Main Hai. Aur Oopar se Lucknow Office, MASHA ALLAH..Kaam karne ko taiyaar he nahin..

Aap sabhi bhai log apna File Number aur contact no. de rahe ho..Tumko kya lagta hai ki aaj tak kise passport deptt. wale person ne ise dekha bhi hoga???? Ha ha ha unko MASTI marne se Fursat Ho Tab To.

Tumne paise bhi de diye aur ek choti se Passport Book issue karne ke liye inke phatati hai. Jab Police varify karegi tab bhi tum sabhi unko bhi paise dete ho. Aur doge bhi kyon nahin, majboori hai.
Kya iska pata hamari ministry ko nahin hai??? Zaroor pata hai, all enquiries are FAKE, simply 500-1000 rs do police walon ko, aur sab kush accha, na do to Bana Ke Dikha Do Passport.

Meri nek salaah mano, kisi acche city main jao-Jaise Delhi, Mumbai ya bangalore, apply for Local Identity like Voter card etc (Of Course in this Bhrasht Desh, you may get it for Rs. 1000 approx) than apply for the passport, you will get it in a month.

Ab batata hun apni raam kahani, Maine Passport ka form with 1000 Rs. DD sare docs. Speed Post Se Diye (Its given on their website) aur abhi after 6 months, File No. tak ka ata pata nahin. No contact from the concerned department.

Saale sab masti karte hain aur hum marte hain. Apni Ministry Bhi Tamasha Dekh Rahi Hai, Ye hai Hamara BHARAT MAHAAN --- Sale Sabhi Sarkari Naukri Wale- BaiMaan.

Inke Office Ko To Tala Band Kar Do Aur Sab Ke Gaand Par Laat -Joote Maro Tab Ja Kar ye Sahi Honge.
Abhi Kisi Private Company Ke Paas Iska Kaam Hote To, Sab Khush Hote. Dekh Lo ICICI Bank, IT Companies, Big Manufacturers...Sab ka kaam mast, aur ye saale SHARAM TAK NAHIN AATI INKO..

JAI HO BHARAT MAHAAN- KABHI NAHIN MILEGA PASSPORT MAZE KARO

I had applied my Passport on dated 22.02.2008 through Passport office Lucknow Police verification and CBI verification had been done but till the day I have not received the passport and any information .

My File no.K0A03498708
KEY No.6503498708
Regds/Shrikant Tripathi

delay of dispatch - The Indus Byte Technologies

passport not delivered.. more than one yr passed..

I have been tired to follow up with LUCKNOW PRO regarding my passport (applied one yr back).. here is how the story has gone so far:

1. The passport has not been delivered though it has been more than a year since applied. (Applied on (01-March-2007)

2. I met the PRO in Lucknow office dated 27th december 2007. He said that second enquiry is due which will happen in next 10 days which didn’t happen.

3. I met PRO again in Lucknow office dated 27th may 2008. It Again I was assured to have enquiry within next 10 days.

4-when I check iquiry in kotwali in barabanki I got everything was ok.Please tell me how can he say that my varification checking is incomplete.

File Reference Number (z600135) is either wrong or Information NOT available.

6. Even I have not got any response from rpo.lucknow@mea.gov.in when complaint.

Sir Please help me about this problem

what is my pass port status i had applied it from lucknow.

My file no. is :- LKOA09991207

My key no. is :- 6509991207

I have applied for my passport through ditrict passport apllication collection centre, allahabad file No. Z060778/2006 on May30, 2006 DDno.142687 for RS.1000.00 lucknow. The enquiries were copleted through Police and CBCID also. But the passport has not been dileved so far. Now it is going to coplete two years. This is very much regrated that the passport office have no action taken redarding this.Please look into the matter personely and send the passport without any delay.
Thanking you for your kind cooperation

My File no.K0A03498708
KEY No.6503498708
Regds/Shrikant Tripathi

my passport is not delivered . LKOA19409607

Passport Office Lucknow - passport not delivered.. more than one yr passed..