Passport Office Lucknow — passport not delivered.. more than one yr passed..
I have been tired to follow up with LUCKNOW PRO regarding my passport (applied an yr back).. here is how the story has gone so far:
1. The passport has not been delivered though it has been more than a year since applied. (Applied on (03-Aug-2006))
2. I met the PRO in Lucknow office dated 19th feb 2007. He said that second enquiry is due which will happen in next 10 days which didn’t happen.
3. I met PRO again in Lucknow office dated 26th Jun 2007. It was stated from the passport officers that applicant mentioned the residence address wrong saying such location now comes in diff district. I got an affidavit from notary mentioning that I did mention District Varanasi by mistake and requested to correct it as District Chandauli and submitted to passport office Lucknow. Again I was assured to have enquiry within next 10 days.
4. I was called in Chandauli and MughalSarai Police Chauki’s (between 15Jul-27Jul) and all enquiries and formalities were done. I was again assured to check the status of passport after few days.
5. Now when I check the status of passport on http://www.indianpassport.nic.in entering my file reference number. It says -:
File Reference Number (A088882-2006 of lko) is either wrong or Information NOT available.
6. I think this will cross the numbering even in two digits if I write all of the follow ups I have made with LUCKNOW PASSPORT OFFICE.. Even I have not got any response from firstname.lastname@example.org when complaint.
7. Lastly when enquired with PRO again on 22nd Oct 2007, they say that FILE IS MISSING.
Now I don’t have any hope from Lucknow PRO, just that if can get a confirmation on applying second passport now. actually I would have done that but my passport agent says if they find the duplicate details matching applicant's name, DOB, and guardian's name this would be a FROD.
BUT IS LUCKNOW PRO DOING JUSTICE TO ME.???
|58 Comments Updated:||Share0 Tweet0 Share0|
Post your Comment
+91 52 2230 XXXX
Passport Bhawan, Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - 2265010
Passport Office Lucknow - till not get any responce after giving the application for reverification on 8 july 2014
Consumer Complaints |
Submit Complaint |
View full list of Companies |
Latest Complaints |
Updated Complaints |
Contact Us |
© 2015 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail