Passport Office Lucknow - enquiry

alok4singh
direct enquiry by internet for my passport

Comments

i have submited my aplicatio on 06-04-2009 for correction in father name in my passprt at lucknow pspt office. i submited all necessary document on 14-06-2010 but could not get my passport till date '
it is requested kindly send the status quicly of bellow mention file no.
File Ref No.LKO-H005171-09

SIR
my sealf KARUNA KANT PANDEY i applied passport lucknow branch 26-5-2010. i want know about my passport status.
my file no.is LKOA09030510 please send the status of bellow mention file no.
LKOA09030510

SIR
MY SEALF KARUNA KANT PENDEY I APPLIED PASSPORT BRANCH LUCKNOW 26-5-2010. I WANT KNOW ABOUT MY PASSPORT STATUS.
MY FILE NO. LKOA09030510
PLEASE SEND THE STATUS OF BELLOW MEANTION FILE NO.LKOA09030510

THANKS

i MANISH KUMAR i have applied for passport in tatkaal scheme on 27-09-2010...but still i did'nt get myu passport & enquiry also not done... my file no.-LKOA16405210..

Hi Sir,

I have received my passport, but in my passport my father's name is wrong.

How can i make it correct??

Manish Agrahari

i applied pasport lucknow branch 26-10-2010. i want know about my pasport status. my file no is LKOA18005410.
please send the status of bellow mention file no.
LKOA18005410.

thanks

Mine and my wife's passport were issued by Chandigarh passport office in 2001 which are expiring in March, 2011. Now i have permanently shifted to Lucknow in 2005 and has my own residence here. My query is whether i can renew both the passports from your lucknow branch or I will have to go to Chandigarh again where i don't have any link now? Can your office at Lucknow help me in renewing both the passports if i submit proof of residence. Please reply soon so that i may accordingly move forward.
g.b.pathak

I and my wife were issued passport by chandigarh passport office in 2001 which now require renewal in March, 2011. We have now shifted to Lucknow in 2005 and residing here now permanently in our house purchased 3 yrs back. My query is whether the passports can be renewed at our present address by your lucknow branch or we will have to go to chandigarh for renewing the same. What is the procedure now? Pl.reply soon so that i may decide accordingly. I shall feel highly obliged for quick reply. I sought enquiry 5 days back but no reply has not been expedited by your office. . If website has been started it should be attended regularly by concenred officers. my phone no.is 0522 2751402; mob.no. 9450396745

g.b.pathak, B-85, Keshav Vihar, Kalyanpur, Lucknow-226022

what is telephone no. of passport officer, lucknow. i want to seek infrmation on phone.
my mail id is yourfriend2406@yahoo.com

Sir
I applied passport Lucknow branch 03-11-2009 i want know about passport status my file no is LKOA2 17030-09 and web no LKOI148940-09
Please send the status of bellow mention file no LKOA217030-09

To

Respected Sir
My name is ASHOK PAL passport No(LKOZ680006).

Pleas check it and send me clear information as soon as posible.

Thanks!

Your Truly
ASHOK PAL
N Jan 6, 2011 by
Raghvendra singh sengar

sir
i dhirendra singh bhadouria i applied my pass port 27-04-09 and file no LKOA089219-09 i complited all enquaries yet i could not get pass port till 05-01-2011
plese check it and send information as soon as possible

THANKING YOU
DHIRENDRA SINGH BHADOURIA
VILL-POST-RURWAHAR
DIST-RAMABAI NAGAR (UP)
PIN-209101
A Jan 17, 2011 by
5360Raj

Respected sir,
I have applied for passport in your office at 30/11/2010 from Lacknow . I have also found the last report of sending my all documents to your office at 28/12/2010 and police enquiry have been completed But I have not recieved my passport till today.
The REFERENCE NO. of my passport is LKO-A198143-10

Please inform me in my email dilip 4u01@gmail.com.

Dilip Kumar
N Jan 24, 2011 by
ajeet_77

Dear sir, i have applied online passwport on 22-12-2010, file no is - LKOI20778310
AND I HAVE TAKEN INTERVIEW SCHEDULE IN LUCKNOW ON 31-JAN-2011
BUT RIGHT NOW I M IN BANGALORE, SO I CAN'T REACH ON 31-JAN-2011
CAN YOU PLEASE POST PONE IT TO 3RD WEEK OF MARCH 2011, JUST AFTER HOLI,

THANKS & REGARDS

AJEET SINGH
N Jan 28, 2011 by
lovani

i want to make my passport but how plz tell me my mo 09920435877 e mail id jeeteshbithra@gmail.com
N Feb 3, 2011 by
ikhan

sir my name is MOHD ASIF ANSARI and my file no-LKOA12246510 I DID NOT GET THE PASSPORT. My time is completed.
N Feb 8, 2011 by
neha gautam

i have applied for the passport on 17-6-2010.
my file no is LKOA10363210.

i have not recieved my passport yet. i have also been to passport office for enquiry there i was assured that i will be recieving it with in 15 days.
but till now i have not recieved it.
plz look into the matter .
N Mar 12, 2011 by
shaikh farida

I have applied for passport in your office from Lucknow .I have also found the last report of sending my all document to your office .But i have not receive my passport till today.

The REFERENCE NO.of my passport is LKOK 99775510.
so please inform my personal email id.
shkhfarida@gmail.com

Please send my passport as soon as possible.

THANKING YOU
MOHAMMED AJMAL KHAN.
N Mar 21, 2011 by
Mumtaj khan

Sir
my name is Mumtaj Khan so Sham shad Khan and my passport file nolkoa18044010 and key no 6518044010 my all enquiryes finished before two months
and i have not found passport.
so please i request to you so please inform me at my contact no 9598291232 and
my e mail id er.shakleelahmad@gmail.com

thanks
A Apr 13, 2011 by
P.K.Dwivedi

Respected sir,
I am piyush kumar from kannauj, sir my passport process hasbeen compleated but verification is not compeate, because my passport applied in tatkal process, so sir in verification time i was not present in my home. so verification process had not done. in 2nd january i founded latter of passport office by post. the verification process was not fulfill and some other process related to verification shown in letter, so please again start verification process of my passport, i am wating for verification process my..
passport No. J3338930
DATE OF ISSUE. 27/09/2010
piyush kumar s/o lakhami chandra
At. Nadasiya, post, Matouli