Passport Office Lucknow - passport not received

Anshita Mishra on Apr 11, 2012
sir i have applied for the passport on 03/12/2010....... but .it has been more then a year i am still waiting for my passport ,, my file no ..is..LKOA20104810.......
plz sir i request you to check why is delay in passport delevery

ankita dubey

Comments

Ajeet Kumar Gupta Passport Office Lucknow  - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

I applied for the passport on 24th April, 2007. then I attened police verification once but I donot know why the police person sent the memo that person not found.the I againt requested for police verification but this time they send the verificiation to a place which was even not mentioned in the Application form also.
then also I attened the same.
the status changed "The police Report is clear and passport is sheduled to be send within 15th july.but after 30 july then change the status Police Report is adverse and a show case notice is been sent.Please help what should i do to get my passport.
My file no is: A047973

With regards
Ajeet K Gupta
ARSHAD JAMAL Passport Office Lucknow  - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

Sir i have applied for my passport from lucknow. but till now I have not received my passport. plz send my passport nd passport status. my application no. is LKOA15813308 dated 20/06/2008
sumit moti ramani Passport Office Lucknow  - India

my file no. is lkoh012633 i submitted my passport on 13-08-2008 for correction of father's name it has not been received till now.
Gaurav Singh Passport Office Lucknow  - India

i applied the passport on 18/Nov/2008 and want to know that when i would be receieving the passport .Please reveiw it

Urgently Required
Gaurav singh
Shubham Shukla Passport Office Lucknow  - India

i applied the passport on 06-11-2007 and want to know that when i would be receieving the passport .Please reveiw it

Urgently Required
Shubham
ramprakash.awasthi Passport Office Lucknow  - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

dear sir,

i had done all enquary but i have not recied passport i have submitted form 21/08/08, and my file no is KOA15945108, Key No.6515945108, so plz provide my passport.

regards

ramprakash.awasthi

MOHAMMAD ARSHAD Passport Office Lucknow  - India

I have submitted passport forms last may years i have recd passport with in fifteen days. our FILE NO LKOA04194398 PASSPORT NO A5642907 DATED 07.07.1998 BUT AFTER FUE DAYS I HAVE RECD A NOTIC FROM PASSPORT OFFICER, INTIMATED YOU ARE SUBMITTED PASSPORT WITH IN WEEK IN PASSPORT OFFICE SIR I AM DEPOSIT PASSPORT BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NO RECD ANY INFORMATION IN YOUR END. PL SUGGEST I AM APPLY NEW PASSPORT OR CONTINUTED OLD PASSPORT VERY URGET.

ARSHAD
malik irshad Passport Office Lucknow  - India

respected sir, i had applied for my passport on 9/7/2008.i want to know when i would be recieving it?my file no.is lko Z 263490.

thanks
regards
malik irshad
Imran khan Passport Office Lucknow  - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

hello sir,
this is imran here sir my all the inquiry has been done. stilli did not received my passport.
my passport file no is LKOA19429808. please send me my passport at my door step.
i"ll be very thankful for you

sir
i had applied for passport on 11 nov 2008 but still i am unable to find any information about my passport anywhere.
so i request you to please look into the matter and help me.
sushant kumar upadhyay Passport Office Lucknow  - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

please look into the matter as soon as possible. my passport no is lko z 007386.
sushant kumar upadhyay Passport Office Lucknow  - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

my file no is lko z007386 i have not recieved any information about my passport.
amit Passport Office Lucknow  - India

Dear Sir / Madam,

My name is Manish Yadav, I have been applied my passport as on 18th Aug. 2008. But i am unable to get my Passport till now. The Detail of fee recipe is :

Name : Manish Yadav
Father Name :Deepchand Yadav
village : kutubpur (Badanpur)
post : Badaura (Chandeshwar)
police thana: Jahanaganj
Dist : Azamgarh

File No is. : LKO Z005880

Amount :5300 /
My Brother email id: amit_1112007@redeffmail.com
amit.yadav@gmail.com
My Contact No:9920226261
Kindly take a forward action so that i can get my passport.

Thanks & Ragards

Manish Yadav
mohd jamshed Passport Office Lucknow  - India

my brother Mr.Mohd Jamhed passport number A132143 has applied for the same and the passport was detpached on 1 janurary 2009 but he have not rev it yet.plz forward his compaint.and do the needful as soon as possible.
Yasmeen Begum Passport Office Lucknow  - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

the inquiry regarding the Passprt of Yasmin Begum i have sent to your good office one & half month before by speed post but still there no responce for above mentioned passport applicant { Yasmeen Begum } i would like to get my passport as soon as possible
SAROJ BEHL Passport Office Lucknow  - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

Rep. Sir
this is Saroj Behl here sir my all the inquiry has been done. still i did not received my passport.
my passport file no is LKOH00313309 please send me my passport at my door step.
i"ll be very thankful for you
mashihul haque Passport Office Lucknow  - India

my brother Mr.Naeshad khan passport number lkoz 920224 has applied for the 23/02/09 and the passport was no enqueery, but he have not so it enter net rev it yet.plz forward his compaint.and do the needful as soon as possible.
D
VIKAS KUMAR MISHRA Passport Office Lucknow  - India

SIR
I HAV STILL NOT RECIV MY PASSPORT.
A095191-07
devendra tiwari Passport Office Lucknow  - Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India

TO,

THE CONCERNED DEPARTMENT

DEAR SIR/MADAM

MY NAME IS DEVENDRA TIWARI AMD MY PROBLEM IS THAT I APPLIED MY PASSPORT ABOUT AN YEAR AGO .. (DATED ON 6TH MAY 08).. AND I HAVEN'T RECIEVED MY PASSPORT, AND ALSO THERE IS NO STATUS DISPLAYED ON THE SITE, AND NOBODY ANSWERS THE GIVEN PHONE NO. ON THE SITE .. I HAVE BEEN GOING TO THE PASSPORT OFFICE TO ENQUIRE ABOUT MY PASSPORT BUT NOBODY TAKES CARE OF ANYTHING . AFTER MULTI-REPEATED ROUNDS TO THE OFFICE, I AM HELPLESS AND WRITING THIS LETTER TO BRING THIS THING IN YOUR NOTICE CONSIDERING THAT SOME ACTION WILL BE TAKEN TO LOOK INTO MY MATTER AND RESOLVE IT ..

KINDLY LET ME KNOW WHT IS MY PASSPORT'S STATUS, I WAS TOLD THAT I WILL RECIEVE MY PASSPORT WITHIN 2 MONTHS BUT I HAVEN'T RECIEVED IT TILL NOW, KINDLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS IT IS ALREADY TOO LATE. .. I HAVE APPLIED FOR A VACANCY ABROAD FOR WHICH I HAVE TO GO OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY BUT DUE TO THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE DEPATRTMENT MY ALL EFFORTS GONE INTO VEIN ..

KINDLY LOOK INTO MY MATTER AND LET ME KNOW ABOUT MY CASE REF NO LKO A080292/08