Passport office Lucknow - passport not receive

SHIO LAKHANDAR
Sir i have applied for my passport from aswari,Rajatalab,RohaniaVaranasi. but till now I have not received my passport. plz send my passport . ..
KIindly I Requst To You,Please send my PASSPORT.

DETAIL:-
NAME- SHIO LAKHANDAR
APPLIED DATE-29/11/2010
FILE NO-LKOA10056710
KEY NO-6510056710

Comments

Naresh kumar Passport office Lucknow  - India

Sir i have applied for my passport from ferozepur. but till now I have not received my passport. plz send my passport nd passport status. my application no. is A017100 dated 28/3/2007.
JALALUDDIN KHAN Passport office Lucknow  - India

Sir i have applied for my passport from lucknow. but till now I have not received my passport. plz send my passport nd passport status. my application no. is LKOAO7906307 dated 08/06/2007
ANIL KUMAR SRIVASTAVA Passport office Lucknow  - India

RESPECTED SIR
I M ANIL KUMAR SRIVASTAVA i had applied for my passport application no.LKOZ883396 but i didnt get any responce i had applied it in the last date of december and its now MAY I JUST WANT THE INFORMATION WHY THIS DELAY? I M GOING TO WRITE AN APPLICATION TO RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT.
Navneet Mani Passport office Lucknow  - India

To,
PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER (PUBLIC GRIEVANCES)

I want to bring to your kind attention to the application status of my passport enquiry. I have checked my application status at Lucknow passport office through online on 10 May 2008. I have submitted the passport application on 28 Dec. 2007 to the district passport division, gorakhpur at the District Magistrate office.Also, I was informed that my application was sent to your Lucknow passport after verifying the police report & completing all other formalities from District Magistrate, Gorakhpur official Dispatch No-3542 dated:-4 Feb. 2008 .
But the online passport enquiry status still displayed - "Police report has not been received" which was last updated on 07-05-2008 by Station LUCKNOW .

The details regarding my passport are mentioned below :-
File Reference Number : Z264055-08, Year of registration-2007, Application Date : 12-03-2008 & Date of Birth : 07-10-1986.

I request you to kindly take the necessary action in this regard so that I can receive my passport at the earliest.

Thanking You.

Cantt. Police Station, Gorakhpur

e-mail :- navneet. times@gmail.com, navneet.times@indiatimes.com
Mobile no- 9451518880, 9450558983
Abner Arpit John Passport office Lucknow  - India

Not received passport till date - A.A.I.D.U.

This is a complaint for the issuance of my Passport (File N. A132698). I had applied my passport in Aug 2007 at Passport office Lucknow.A police inquiry and the L.I.U. inquiry was conducted, and its all clear, but could not get my passport till date. I require my passport urgently as I need to apply for admission in abroad. Kindly do the need full.
Rizwan Ahmed Passport office Lucknow  - India

Sir

What should I do now?
Rizwan Ahmed Passport office Lucknow  - India

Sir/Mam

I had applied for renewal of passport on 27/02/08 which was supposed to be done within 3 working days but I dont have any information regarding my passport nor I had yet received my passport. My File number is LKOB00400008 dated 27/02/08. I had applied online.

Sincerely yours
Rizwan Ahmed
satyendra nath yadav Passport office Lucknow  - India

respected sir, sir i have applied for my passport from lucknow. but till now i have not recieved my passport. and all inquiries are completed before 12months. so sir i request you to send my passport and passport status. my File NO -A 058233, NO LUK-011064 And Key NO-6505823307 Dated 2007. yoursfaithfully, jaiprakash s/o sri Ramji yadav v-jungal banki tukara no-14 Tola- nibiahwa[Ausani], Post-mahuawa shukl, Area- Paniyara, Distt- Maharajganj, u.p.
ASHISH SARASWAT Passport office Lucknow  - India

sir i have applied for passport on 5 nov 07, but still i hav'nt got it, sir kindly tell why it is delaying.my file no is A16921407.DATED-05-11-07.
THANKING YOU
DEEPNARAYAN SINGH Passport office Lucknow  - India

I was submitted Pasport application form to 27th March 2008, but I have not received My Pasport.Please Reply me.
Anshita Bakhshi Passport office Lucknow  - India

I am Anshita Bakhshi here, I had applied for passport on 25-09-2007 at Lucknow regional passport office and my file no is z480205.
As per my knowledge the delivery of passport at home takes maximum Three months but in my case it will be going above Ten months.
For this matter i had communicate with RPO Lucknow and APO Delhi through email on 04-Jun-2008 that you see down to this mail.
After that RPO Lucknow reply me "YOUR CASE IS UNDER PROCESS. PASSPORT WILL BE DESPETCHED SHORTLY" .

When I inquired on website such type of intimation (It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances
the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time) are being received frequently from last six months.

I will be highly obliged if earlier action is been taken from your end please .

Thanks And Regards
Anshita Bakhshi
Passport file no. -- z480205
sandip kumar dwivedi Passport office Lucknow  - India

Sir/Mam

I had applied for passport on 19/12/07 which was supposed to be reach at my res.address since 03/06/08 as enquiry taken by net. but I dont have any information regarding my passport . My ref number is : A193918-07.applies in lucknow .

pl confirm me at my e mail id dwivedi007@rediffmail.com

Sincerely yours
sandip kmar dwivedi
Syed Meesum Abbas Naqvi Passport office Lucknow  - India

I have applied for my passport but till now I have not recieved my passport. pl. send my passport or passport status. My application No. is A085465 dt. 20.6.2007
Syed Meesum Abbas Naqvi Passport office Lucknow  - India

Still i am awaiting my passport application No. is LkoA085465 dt. 20.6.2007
D
vaibhav saxena Passport office Lucknow  - India

I have applied for my passport but till now I have not recieved my passport. pl. send my passport or passport status. My File No. LKo 4081661/08
nishi lath Passport office Lucknow  - India

sir/mam,

i have submitted my passport on 22nd feb 08 for correction of my sir name as in my passport it was written as "nishi lata" and it should be "nishi lath".my file no. is "H005763".
kindly please look forward it as it is little urgent to me.

thanking you.
KESHAW DHAR DUBEY Passport office Lucknow  - India

SIR - I have applied for my passport TATKAL SCAME .But till now recived my passport
Aplication NO-LKOA133348908, DATE-18-07-2008
I request you to kindly thake the nesessary action in this regard so that I can received my passport at the earliest
Keshaw Dhar DUBEY
Advocate
68 Rustampur, shivpur
icolony, 273016, Gorakhpur
UP, INDIA, MOB-9415984673
nasreen fatma Passport office Lucknow  - India

i have lost my recipet &i have requested to give me recipet NO

name :mrs nasreen fatma
adderss :vill.wajidpur post ahmadpur asraul
TRILOKI NATH TANDON Passport office Lucknow  - India

I want to know the procedure for renewal of passport which is going to expire in DECEMBER2008, i am a senior citezen and need ur guidance in this respect, so that i can plan to come to your office with all necessary documents, i am sorry to write u under this colum as i could not find any site for renewal of passport.
Ishall be very much thankful to you, if replied at my e mail ID

amit kumar singh Passport office Lucknow  - India

I had applied for passport on 21/04/08 . but I dont have any information regarding my passport . My ref number is : LKOA069069/08.applies in lucknow .

pl confirm me at my e mail id amits4155@gmail.com