Passport office - thane - Delay in passport

rishi chaddha
Please refer to application for renewal of my wife's passport from CBD Belapur (Navi Mumbai) through Thane (Maharashtra) passport Office.

The file number is THN-Z422187. Police enquiry was completed on 15th May 2008. I am an expat and my wife needs to travel to my company of residence (Qatar). Every week I check into online info and am given to understand that her passport will be sent within a week.

Please arrnage to locate the passport and despatch it immediately.

Rishi Chaddha

Comments

i didn't get my daughter's passport till now. - PASSPORT OFFICE

Myself prashant kashyap. we had applied three (3) passport on march 2007.
And we have got my wife and my passport after 3 months of apply date. But my daughter's passport till not come.

So, I am given here detail of my daughterand application no.
name : MISS SAMARIDHI KASHYAP
date of birth : 10/08/2006
aplication no : BPLW97054707
PLACE : PASSPORT OFFICE, BHOPAL (M.P)

Delay in Passport by Thane office - Thane Passport office

Respected Sir,
My Wife has applied for fresh passport on 01-03-2008 and police verification was finished on 07-04-2008 still we haven't got her passport . Presently I am in USA and want to bring her to USA ASAP but as passport is not available so I am unable to process her visa.
Please consider this application and do the needful.

file no:Z280688
Date of Birth. 02-Jan-1988
A MAN

hyderabad passport lo andaru lanjakokukulu,
in hyd passport office there they all are son of bitchs

I applied for my daughter's passport on may 2008, 21 but has not recieved it yet . why it is geeting too late to get enquiry from london . she was born in london on 02 june 2007.her file number is D-4527. her name is tanvir kaur hundal.

The file number is THN-Z4204033. Police enquiry was not completed . I needs to travel to my company of residence (Qatar). Every week I check into online info and am given to understand that r passport will be sent within a week

File No: D 007233

Name of Applicant: SHARVARI SACHIN RANE

Date of Application: 12/4/2010

I've applied for my fresh passport on April 12th 2010 still i didn’t received my passport, When checked in Rabale S.P office they told me that they have send the police report on May12th 2010, But when i check in passport.inc.in website status says that " Police Report has not been received".

Please let me know sir how to proceed further and also when I will receive my passport.

And I have also applied for my daughter’s fresh passport application form on April12th 2010.
Till date I am not got any response from your passport office, But when i check in passport.inc.in website status says that “It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time”

Kindly let me know when I will get my daughter’s fresh passport.

Other details enclosed below-

File No: J 006201

My Daughter’s Name: SHIRLEY SACHIN RANE.

DOB: 30TH OCT2008

Looking forward for a positive reply ASAP.

Please issue our passports as early as possible.

Email – dipti6682@gmail.com

swaraj

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have applied for a new passport on 20th May 2010 vide File No. N 008185 at Regional Passport Office, Thane, till date my Police Verification is not completed.

Request for a sppedy processing of the same as I need to go abroad for an official trip very soon.

Kind Regards,
Swaraj Kumar Verma
I - 49 / 102, Poonam Sagar Complex,
Mira Road ( E)
Thane - 401107
Cell : 98332 57335
Blaise

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I had applied for a new passport on 11 June 2010 vide File No. THN-J009656 at the regional passport office thane.

When I check for my status it says 'IT is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of the passport has been delayed and will be despatched in a week's time '
Only the date gets updated but the remark is the same from more than a month

Please arrange to loacate the passport and despatch it immediately

Kind regard
Blaise Dominic Cardozo
B/306 Brahmacharni Society,
Jangid Appts, Shanti Park,
Mira Road (East),
Thane 401107.

I can see all queries but does anybody received any answer/status on these or its just a one way website.

Pls suggest whether Proof for "Place of Birth" is required for passport. Panvel Police station is asking the Proof for place of birth. We have proof for date of birth, school/board certificate. But they are asking about Proof for "Place of Birth " otherwise they will cancell the passport request. Any body can suggest pls.
N Jan 11, 2011 by
khan saif

hi..
my name is firoz zahoor khan.
im submit my passport is 3-9-2010.in passport office in thane.
my passport File Reference No:T029181.
places dispach my passport in this weeks

our talk me whats the problem in my passport

thanks...bye
N Feb 11, 2011 by
sbjdraft

Hi, good morning
After Online Regestration Randioumly How many days after i need to visit for passport office, Presently i am in Abroad 1st April 2011 i am coming back to india, according to this pl. can you suggest what date i nedd to do online registration for my wife & son Passport.
N Mar 4, 2011 by
shaikh_asif

Delay in passport
Please refer to application for renewal of my passport from vasai east through Thane (Maharashtra) passport Office.

The file number is THN-V019404.10 Police enquiry was completed on 17th JAN 2011 I am needs to travel to SAUDI FOR UMRAH .

Please arrnage to locate the passport and despatch it immediately.

SHAIKH ASIF
N Mar 26, 2011 by
deplo Thane Passport office  - Maharashtra, India

new passport - Thane Passport office

i dipak j valendra submit my file date : 3/2/11 file no : N001981. for new passport in thane office.
since till date no police inqure for passport plz mail what to do now for inqure.my mail id deplo12@yahoo.com & phone no : 09324001681.
N Apr 11, 2011 by
ram1905patil

Please update the site for application status. You had not updated it since 30-03-2011. I need my passport for my GRE exam its very near now. I want to know in which stage is my application now, when will i get it.
N Apr 11, 2011 by
ram1905patil

Please update your site for application status. You had not updated it since 30-03-2011. I am in need of passport very urgently. I had submitted form in JAN-2011 in my DPCC at nandurbar. I need it for GRE exam. Please update as soon as possible.
N May 10, 2011 by
Vijay Tanaji Jagtap

Respected Sir,
My son has applied for fresh passport on 01-04-2011 He is minor category. I kindly inform you that my son has been selected for Asian level International karate championship so that he will be going to participate as a player to Srilanka at Mt.Lavinia on 22 May 2011.But haven't got his passport .If he is not get passport upto 15 May 2011 then he lost a golden chance. I hope that you will grant my request & arrange to submit passport upto 15 May 2011 Thank you.
N May 18, 2011 by
Nadeem akhtar

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I had applied for a new passport on 26-oct-2010 vide File No. THN-Z28591710 at the regional passport office thane.

THEREFORE
Date 11 may 2011 at 10.30 i was meet in Assistance Passport Offier ( APO) and discuss about equary and she said me OK ur passport is done and i was sent ur communication address.

THENAFTER

When today I check for my status it says ' It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time' Only the date gets updated but the remark is the
same from more than a week.

Please arrange to loacate the passport and despatch it immediately
N May 20, 2011 by
chauhan c

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I had applied for a new passport on 08-FEB-2011 vide File No. THN-Z35113911 at the regional passport office thane.

And police verification is done and it is also positive, but still i have not recieved my passport,

So Please arrange to loacate the passport and despatch it immediately

Chauhan Chandrakant
N May 21, 2011 by
pracyds

Dear Sir/Madam
I had applied for anew passport on 13th April vide File No. THN-R001831, on an urgent basis, at the regional possport office Thane.
Police verification was done on 5th May and the file sent to Thane on the 6th. But I have still not received my possport.
I need to go to France for some important meeting by the end of this Month - May 2011.
So I would be grateful if you could pleae arrange to locatre the passport and despatch it immediately.
Praxedes D'Souza