Passport Office Vizag - Status of my passport application

Ramesh Gullipalli
I applied for passport on May 2007 in visakhapatnam. I was not able to present at the time of verification. Recently i got letter from office and submitted with details.Re-verification alreday been done.
But when i check the status, its showing "Application has been transferred to policy section, Please See the PRO".
Please let me know, how to proceed further. This is very urgent to me.My application No is:A017147-07

Ramesh

[May 08, 2014] Passport Office Visakhapatnam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Respected sir,
i've applied my passport on 17-3-2009 and police verfication is also completed.yet i didn't get my passport.i had seen passport status, it will dispatched on 13-7-2009.But i didn't get my passport .i would like to write my ielts exam, so please dispatched immediately sir.my file number is z002414 and date of birth is 20-8-1987.

Thanking you sir,
K.Ramakrishna

I am kantamani krishna veni and i have applied passport on 12/5/09 and My police verification is completed. I have not yet received my Passport.Can you please guide me how can I check the status of my Passport or when will I receive the Passport

I am kantamani krishnaveni and i have applied passport on 12/5/09 and My police verification is completed. I have not yet received my Passport.Can you please guide me how can I check the status of my Passport or when will I receive the Passport.

Thanks&Regards,
k.krishnaveni.

iam bala ranga ganesh raju chiluvuri i have applied passport 4months police verification also over but my passport not coming sir can you send my passport as early as possible

I am manda sekhar, i applied for my passport on 8th of july.when i am trying to check my passport status on status enquiry site it shows no information about my reference number.Can you please provide me information how to contact passport cell of vishakapatnam to get my passport status.

Thanks & Regards,
Manda Sekhar

Thanks & Regards,
Manda Sekhar

I applied for passport on 17th January 2009 in visakhapatnam. I was not able to present at the time of verification. Recently i got letter from office and submitted with details.Re-verification alreday been done on May 5th.But when i check the status, its showing nothing. i am also contact in phone but nobody to attend to reply, So Please See the PRO".
Please let me know, how to proceed further. This is very urgent to me.My application No is:Z000402-09

T.N.V.Hanuman

On 3rd november i was submitt my pending documents in vizag regional passport office, the enquiry officer said my problem is rectified but still it is showing previous status so plz rectify that and plz issue my issue my passport as early as possible its very urgent for me. I am eagerly waiting for ur reply.My reference num Z401278.

I have applied for my passport and my file no is : E 009118 dt.21-Oct-2008.
Police verification has been completed in the month of June'09.
Kindly let me know the status as to when i will receive the passport.

To,
The PRO/Suptd.
Passport Office,
Visakhapatnam-16.

Respected Sir,

1.Please refer D-000942/09.

2.I have applied for passport against damage passport vide fie No under ref.My police verification has also been completed. Till date I have received neither passport nor any information in this regard. Now I am want of passport urgently. Hence it is reqested that I may please be issued passport at the earliest.

3.I have applied for passport on 24/july/2009.four months complited I want My passport urgently as soon as possible.

4.An early action is requested.

Thanking you sir,

Yours Faithfully
Gubbala naga venkata durga prasad

sir

i am k.swarupa raja sagar bearing file no: A018327. in my permenent address police enquiry was completed but in temperary address i.e hyd till now it was'nt completed plz give suggesations

your's faithfully

visakhapatnam

Respected sir,

Refer file no.X011146/09
Postal registration No.S26811

I have applied for PCC vide file no under ref As per your records my passport has been dispatched on 09-12-2009
How ever the postal authorities has said that passport has not been traced out with reference no EN 553377415IN
I am in possession of VISA which expires on 13 jan 2010.Hence it is requested that passport missing letter may
please be issue to get duplicate passport

An early action is requested

Thanking you sir

yours faithfully

(Gonemadatala Satish Kumar)

sir
iam anand kumar vittanala, i applied for the pcc 10 days back and my file no is x002157 i dont no the status of this when i can expect

I’m a residence visa holder of UAE, Staying from last two years, and I would like to bring my wife to UAE, for residence.
My wife(age:29) was not educated means not even completed 10th class.
Requesting you advice for getting the ECNR stamp on her Passport.
Suresh Babu

I applied for my passport VSP-D001834-09 on 23/11/09 and the following police verification was completed with in two weeks from then. I had been monitoring the satus of my passport on-line since then. However the status still shows that they have not received the police report. The status has been updated yesterday and still remains to be same. It is obvious that they have not received but where has it gone. I verified with the local police official and he claims that the report has been sent to Eluru regional office from where it will be sent to Vizag. I have waited this long to give it some time however things does not seem to be moving and i sicerely request you to look into the matter on high prioirty. Please reach out to me on my email for any further details. Your efforts in this are sincerely appreciated.

dear sir/Mam, fileno:d001391 year:2009

my name is reddy.ramana at the place of kesavaram.
sir, my fileno is d001391.six months ago my passport
is damaged so i pay the money 2500.all varificatons are
over but i did not recived the passward

thanking sir

dear sir/Mam, file no;d001391 year:2009

my name is reddy.ramana at the place of kesavaram.
sir, my fileno is d001391.six months ago my passport
is damaged so i pay the money 2500.all varificatons are
over but i did not recived the passport.

thanking you sir

Hi, I have applied for PCC on 11th Feb 2010 in vishakapatnam passport office. Still i have not received the PCC and passport. I dont know where it is delaying. Kindly look into this issue and let me know the steps to resolve this incident. My pcc ref number : x003253. Please kindly assist me and do the needfull ASAP.

i applied for my passport renual on febuary. again i went to visakapatnam office for my renual form. i paid a DD of 700rs for renual on 3rd march10 even though i unable to recive my passport. in status verification its noticed to meet PRO/SUP.D again.. i stay far away from visakapatnam.. please give me the details regarding my passport renual form... it very urgent for me..hope for the best.

i am siram naveen bearing file no: A016021.
in my permenent address police enquiry was completed.
all varifications are
over but i did not recived the passport.

thanking you sir