Paytm - Fraud

Sameer.123789 on May 11, 2012
This is a website to recharge the mobile phone online. It is a scam.

I tried to recharged my phone but shit happened neither my phone get recharged nor refunded back.to bank. I wrote the request to care but those stupid don't know what they have to do Shit...Lost !!! its scam .. i must say !!

Complaint comments 25 Comments     Updated: Resolve this Complaint

Comments

N Sep 8, 2014 by
Mayukh Sarkar

Best Review
I have made a transaction of rs 375 on 1.9.14 paytm order number - 584206829 & another transaction of 1099 through net banking, order number 584206829. Both of them failed but money transaction done through bank. Till now no money refunded. Please refund my money back. Please also modify the system that it become a remedy of transaction failure every time. Losing faith over paytm.
most important thing is paytm sent a mail telling that I will be covered by paytm care within 72 hour. but no further mail has came within 72 hour. now 72 hour left but still no reply.
N Nov 10, 2011 by
Testing-R

Refund failed for recharge of Rs.300 for Idea mobile
Thank you.
N May 31, 2012 by

Dear Customer,

We are very sorry to read your issue here. Best way to resolve any concern is to send an email to care@paytm.com. We are available 24 hours on all 7 days of the week to resolve your issues.

Remember at Paytm your trust is foremost. Your money is yours unless you have received your recharge. That’s our promise!

Please let us know the mobile number and the recharge amount that you had tried on Paytm.com and mail it to care@paytm.com so that we can check the details of your transaction and resolve your query.

Should you require any other assistance, please send us a mail at care@paytm.com. You may also refer our online help videos at http://www.paytm.com/faq.htm for more details on our refund process.

Best Regards,
care@paytm.com
N Sep 29, 2012 by
mohan.gupta1 Paytm  - Dhule, Dhule, Maharashtra, India

sir i did 435 rs recharge on phn no 7875770801 by paytm site ...it deducted frm my account bt i didnt get it ,i did over 25 day ago sir plz help he its such big amount,..sir plz
N Oct 1, 2012 by
Paytm Customer Care Paytm  - Dhule, Dhule, Maharashtra, India

Dear Customer,

We have already completed the refund process of Rs. 492 from Paytm side for our Order Number 48069302.

Remember, if you do not see this balance in your bank account yet, it is because your bank does not reflect this refund instantly. You could check with them on time it takes for such refunds to show up.

Best Regards,
care@paytm.com
D Nov 23, 2012 by
jha_sheetal Paytm  - Dhule, Dhule, Maharashtra, India

my mob no 9555872585 reliance gsm no recharge Rs 150 order no is 55018001 date in 5/11/2012 my citibank card trangsan no 692853 4.30 pm 5/11/12 please refund said amount Matter most urgent,

Regards, shital kant jha mob, no 9555872585, 9868027165
D Dec 16, 2012 by
anandsaraf

PayTM is a real fraud website. If your transaction does not go through - they will say it will take 21 days to refund your money. This is just a scam to hold on to your money for free for 21 days. In my case, I didn't receive the money even after 70 days and when I complained - they just chickened out by saying something went wrong and again we have started and again it will take 21 days. They are a bunch of thieves.
N Oct 20, 2014 by
vipulaggarwal6666

Sir

Someone done a fraud with me. He Thefts my 16000 through paytm..transection no. Is 343490 AND 427789...I REQUEST YOU TO HELP ME...MY FINANCIAL CONDITION IS SO POOR..my contact number is 9210625451
N Dec 17, 2014 by
Jatin Mehrotra

I placed one ORDER NO. 68827988612 Dec '14 2:00 pm, Which is for Samsung OEM 9000 mAh Power Bank Combo Of 2 With Torch Light & Data Charging Cable (White & Black) and which was not shipped yet. And today I got a call (8826978197) from your side this offer is not valid we can give you only one power bank but it was clearly mention on your site combo of 2, so you need to provide set of 2 power bank. If there are mistake from your side so first you need to check all the offers and then open for sale. I want 2 power bank as per the below receipt

Now without
any discussion Paytm guys canceled my order and refunded my money. I made
payment for power bank not for just moving my balance to you and back
to me. as per last conversation with paytm there was clearly mention your item will be shipped in within
comming 2 days but fraudly you canceled my order.
N Jan 27, 2015 by
BIBA

On 27.01.2015 some one has fraudulently used my Credit card information & Use in favour of Paytm.com and Paytm Mobile Solution and
Tranctions Nos, 97998 for Rs 2000.00
Please block the said amount as this amount is not of
that person and the information of said person may kindly be provided to
me so that action deemed against...

Rajesh Khanna
+91-97794-59560
+91-98784-36560
N Feb 11, 2015 by
shyam sam

A payment of Rs127 is done with my account to Paytm on 11-2-2015 on 12:22 pm today but their is no reply regarding this transaction is made from the Paytm but they have taken my money I have posted my complaints in their website but there is no reply for that too please kindly take care of this problem my order no is 758360488
N Apr 5, 2015 by

N Apr 5, 2015 by
yogesh deshwal

N Apr 15, 2015 by
bijayalaxmijena

I bijayalaxmi jena from KIIT of my account of SBI account no 30003990513 fraud transaction having on 11th april 2015 the POS no 041115785132 Pl recover my account so that i will obliged.If any query u can contact to me

Bijaya Laxmi Jena

N Apr 15, 2015 by
bijayalaxmijena

Bijaya Laxmi Jena

N May 4, 2015 by
anish888

Paytm is the worst site ever. They make sure to not have a customer complaint helpline too. I ordered an iphone 6 and paid Rs.51000 online but these guys are neither delivering the phone nor giving a refund. When I emailed them on care@paytm.com, I received a standard response that we will process refund once the merchant receives back the item. How can I make sure that item is received by merchant. I have not even received it. The courier company says that paytm has only made a pick up request but has not given the phone to them for delivery. Its been over 15 days with almost 10 emails and no result.

Paytm is a sham. Suggest everyone stays away from it.
N May 13, 2015 by
sbb78

Someone used my email to create an account on this site. I wrote asking the PayTM team to remove it from they account and while that should have been a very basic, simple request that any site can do, they wrote back and said they couldn't but didn't give any good reason why not. So I wrote again and this time they said they would disable the account but I kept getting top-up notifications and monthly statements. So I wrote them yet again and was again assured that the account would be disabled (still not sure why they can't just remove my email address -- it's not my account and I don't want my email associated with is regardless if it's disabled or not) but it never was. Now many months later and around 10 requests later I'm still getting emails from them with account updates. I've concluded that they either have no clue what they are doing or simply don't care which makes them SPAMMERS in my books.
N May 21, 2015 by
nishant.s

I have ordered symphony Diet 22T 22 L(cost 8491) Tower air cooler under the order#948935672 on 5th May and I received a shipment on 7th may with entirely different product(Symphony Ice Cube I 17 L cost around 6000) which is low in cost. I have filed a return request on 8th May and also send all the snapshots of the product to the care@paytm.com. I have talked to paytm customer care executive plenty of time but not getting product replaced nor return. I really fed up with Paytm as its more than 3 weeks and nobody from Paytm side took any action on this.
Please help me as its a totally a case of fraud by Paytm side.
Thanks!!
Nishant Srivastava
N Jun 4, 2015 by
gautamjnu07

Social Media Team, Jun 3, 16:24:
Hi Gautam,

I am from Social Media Team and I am going to do my best to solve your problem.

I would like to inform you that as i have checked your wallet history, We've refunded the amount of twice against the same order into your wallet with wallet txn id-FFF01AB9E7FAAFAE and 45BA14937C656222, So we've deducted the amount from your wallet added by mistake on 16 May 2015 and you've utilized some refunded amount.

Please check your wallet history.

I hope this helps. Should you need any further assistance, let me know.

Look forward to see you again at Paytm.

Best wishes
Social Media Team

Disclaimer : "Please do not share your Paytm Wallet password, Credit/Debit card PIN, CVV and any other confidential information with anyone even if he/she claims to be from Paytm. We advise our customers to completely ignore such communications."

gautamjnu07, May 13, 01:12:
I booked twice bus tickets from paytm with transaction order no. 934445560 & order no. 938911891. I mailed many time to paytm regarding this. I just got refund for only one transaction. Both of buses were canceled from operator sides. Kindly refund the another transaction.
This is my last mail to paytm. If this is not resolved I will go to consumer court against paytm. Hope you understand your customer.

Gaurav, May 12, 21:10:
Hi Gautam,

I am Gaurav and I am going to do my best to solve your problem.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have confirmed with the bus operator and found that your bus was cancelled due to unavoidable reason. Therefore we have refunded Rs. 3995 to your Paytm cash account on 08/05/2015.

I hope this helps. Should you need any further assistance, let me know.

Best wishes
Gaurav

gautamjnu07, May 8, 17:25:
Hi, I had booked a bus ticket for Delhi to Manali, date of journey was 2015-05-01. The bus was cancelled by the operator and I received the refund in my Paytm wallet. I want to transfer this amount to my credit card. Apart from that another My order ID is 938911891. It is not refunded. Please do the needful. Thanks
N Jun 29, 2015 by
prernasingh279

This is regarding my order no 1027357291, which amounts to Rs7920.My order was cancelled after two weeks of placing the order.I had received the shipment confirmation mail as well, but suspiciously the order is cancelled.
Same was the case with my order no997673013 amounting to Rs3630, which was again cancelled suspiciously.

My huge money...approximately 8000 is stuck with PAytm.This is their fraudlent stunt to take up orders which they cant full fill and stock up people's money in the form of paytm wallet and suspiciously cancel the orders without any justification.Even after cancellation of the product from their end, you won't get the money back to your account.This has been the case for my four consecutive orders.
Its high time that we spear these fraudlent sites.I am going to file a case against Paytm in Consumer Court and so are my friends who faced same issues.I will try to take it to a wider public front, if my issue is not resolved.

Satisfactory Rating