Paytm - Fraud

Sameer.123789 on May 11, 2012
This is a website to recharge the mobile phone online. It is a scam.

I tried to recharged my phone but shit happened neither my phone get recharged nor refunded back.to bank. I wrote the request to care but those stupid don't know what they have to do Shit...Lost !!! its scam .. i must say !!

Comments

N Sep 8, 2014 by
Mayukh Sarkar

Best Review
I have made a transaction of rs 375 on 1.9.14 paytm order number - 584206829 & another transaction of 1099 through net banking, order number 584206829. Both of them failed but money transaction done through bank. Till now no money refunded. Please refund my money back. Please also modify the system that it become a remedy of transaction failure every time. Losing faith over paytm.
most important thing is paytm sent a mail telling that I will be covered by paytm care within 72 hour. but no further mail has came within 72 hour. now 72 hour left but still no reply.
N Nov 10, 2011 by
Testing-R

Refund failed for recharge of Rs.300 for Idea mobile
Thank you.

Dear Customer,

We are very sorry to read your issue here. Best way to resolve any concern is to send an email to care@paytm.com. We are available 24 hours on all 7 days of the week to resolve your issues.

Remember at Paytm your trust is foremost. Your money is yours unless you have received your recharge. That’s our promise!

Please let us know the mobile number and the recharge amount that you had tried on Paytm.com and mail it to care@paytm.com so that we can check the details of your transaction and resolve your query.

Should you require any other assistance, please send us a mail at care@paytm.com. You may also refer our online help videos at http://www.paytm.com/faq.htm for more details on our refund process.

Best Regards,
Paytm Customer Care
care@paytm.com
N Sep 29, 2012 by
mohan.gupta1 Paytm  - Dhule, Dhule, Maharashtra, India

sir i did 435 rs recharge on phn no 7875770801 by paytm site ...it deducted frm my account bt i didnt get it ,i did over 25 day ago sir plz help he its such big amount,..sir plz
N Oct 1, 2012 by
Paytm Customer Care Customer Care Paytm  - Dhule, Dhule, Maharashtra, India

Dear Customer,

We have already completed the refund process of Rs. 492 from Paytm side for our Order Number 48069302.

Remember, if you do not see this balance in your bank account yet, it is because your bank does not reflect this refund instantly. You could check with them on time it takes for such refunds to show up.

Best Regards,
Paytm Customer Care
care@paytm.com
D Nov 23, 2012 by
jha_sheetal Paytm  - Dhule, Dhule, Maharashtra, India

my mob no 9555872585 reliance gsm no recharge Rs 150 order no is 55018001 date in 5/11/2012 my citibank card trangsan no 692853 4.30 pm 5/11/12 please refund said amount Matter most urgent,

Regards, shital kant jha mob, no 9555872585, 9868027165
D Dec 16, 2012 by
anandsaraf

PayTM is a real fraud website. If your transaction does not go through - they will say it will take 21 days to refund your money. This is just a scam to hold on to your money for free for 21 days. In my case, I didn't receive the money even after 70 days and when I complained - they just chickened out by saying something went wrong and again we have started and again it will take 21 days. They are a bunch of thieves.
N Oct 20, 2014 by
vipulaggarwal6666

Sir

Someone done a fraud with me. He Thefts my 16000 through paytm..transection no. Is 343490 AND 427789...I REQUEST YOU TO HELP ME...MY FINANCIAL CONDITION IS SO POOR..my contact number is 9210625451

Paytm - Fraud