Paytm - fail recharge

bharatsingh on Apr 25, 2011
my mobile recharge failed two time i.e 17/4/11 and 20/4/11 of amounting 121/- each from paytm mobile recharge centre.

kindle pse return my failed recharge amount.......

[Updated by Prasanth123 May 02, 2014]

order id 503245960

Comments

Complainant5807745 Airtel  - India

fast solving the complain of customer
Complainant4862287 Airtel  - India

recharge it fail and bal is deduct the account - AirTel

when was refill my mobile bal is deducted my acc but reacharge in failed
Am khusroo Airtel  - India

why reduce my bal so i call ur costumer center if ur give me a wrong information about my wrong reduce bal
N Mar 2, 2011 by
madhu suu TVS Motor Company  - PALLAVARAM, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

REVERT MY MONEY TO MY ACCOUNT - TVS

AS MY ACCOUNT BALANCE AS BEEN DEBITED SUM AMOUNT OF RS 6900 ON 01.03.2011 SO PLS REVERT MY MONEY TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THANK U

@bharat:- Please provide few more details regarding your unsuccessful transaction on www.paytm.com like order no. or mobile no. etc.

Please write to us directly at care@paytm.com.

N May 6, 2011 by
choudharypremkant

My cell no.9555485382 failed to recharge but payment amounting to Rs.111/- has been debited to my A/c on 06.05.2011by paytm mobile recharge centre.

pls revert my amount or recharge my cell to keep trust to this site pls.

Premkant

email : choudharypremkant@gmail.com

@ choudharypremkant :-

We have reviewed your transaction. There was a delay in receiving the response from the bank’s server, as a result we were unable to complete your mobile recharge.

As per your request we have successfully recharged your mobile no. 9555485382 with Rs. 111..

Please let us know if you do not receive the recharge in your mobile.

Feel free to contact us directly at care@paytm.com.

N May 13, 2011 by
mkm2069

Dear PayTM,

Dont you know mentioning the mobile number's here make cause spammer's to misuse it .

I urge all the customer's of PayTM should contact them directly at care@paytm.com For a resoultion .Only if the resoultion is not proper from thrn, Only after which you need to proceed to forums like these .

SPAM & P O R N PREVENTION DEPARTMENT
D May 22, 2011 by
sorabhkumar860

I recharged my mobile no.9350589482 in this pay tm but I did not receive my balance.
D May 22, 2011 by
sorabhkumar860

I did not receive my balance . So I want to complaint to you.
A May 25, 2011 by
vaibhav5

today (26/05/2011) i have recharge my cell 8905089676 failed to recharge but payment amounting to Rs.100/- two times has been debited to my A/c on 26.05.2011 by paytm mobile recharge centre.

pls revert my amount or recharge my cell to keep trust to this site pls.
if any query regarding this plz call me or reply on vaibhav_deshmukh05@yahoo.co.in

vaibhav

@vaibhav:-

It was nice talking to you. We hope that you were satisfied by the resolution of your issues.

Feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

N May 26, 2011 by
vaibhav5

now iam satisfied abot my complaint, or my issues, as per customer care
my amout will be debit in nxt 7 days

vaibhav
N May 29, 2011 by
dore Paytm Mobile Solutions Pvt Ltd  - Chickmagalur, Karnataka, India

recharge failure - Paytm Mobile Solutions Pvt Ltd

order no 1730142
mobile number 9242865315
amount debited from bank a/c but recharge failure
N May 29, 2011 by
RITUPRACHI

DEAR SIR,
I TRIED TO RECHARGE MY MOBILE BY 110 ON 20/05/11.MY PHONE NO.IS 9992870603. MESSAGE OF RECHARGE FAILURE WAS SHOWED AND THE AMOUNT OF RS 110 WAS DEDUCTED FROM MY SBI ACCOUNT. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED BECAUSE EVERY TIME I HAVE TO COMPLAIN FOR REFUND. MANY OF RECHARGES HAVE BEEN FAILED BUT NO ONE IS REFUNDED WITH COMPLAIN. PLEASE DO IT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. THANKS.
N May 30, 2011 by
Paytm Customer Care Customer Care Paytm Mobile Solutions Pvt Ltd  - Chickmagalur, Karnataka, India

@dore:

Feel free to contact us directly at care@paytm.com for any further assistance.

N Jun 3, 2011 by
MUKESH1979

DEAR SIR,
I TRIED TO RECHARGE MY PHONE ON 02/06/11 BY RS.60. BALANCE IS DEDUCTED BUT NO RECHARGE DONE. AND EVERY FAILURE RECHARGE IS NOT REFUNDED WITHOUT COMPLAIN. MY PH. NO. IS 9813826236. KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND REFUND THE DUE AMOUNT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
A Jun 6, 2011 by
rameshrams

i am ramesh my mobile number 9884932157 i like very much than

thanking you
N Jun 7, 2011 by
kartikey singh

DEAR SIR,
I TRIED TO RECHARGE MY PHONE ON 06/06/11 BY RS.225. BALANCE IS DEDUCTED BUT NO RECHARGE DONE. AND EVERY FAILURE RECHARGE IS NOT REFUNDED WITHOUT COMPLAIN. MY PH. NO. IS 9407006799. KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND REFUND THE DUE AMOUNT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

sudhir singh
katni (mp)
my mobile no.9425181787
N Jun 8, 2011 by
gurpreetpahuja

i recharged my number 8010901958, it says recharge failure, is it fraud or will i get my money back

Paytm - fail recharge