PayTM — Mobile not recharged but amount deducted from account

Priyanka Chandel on Mar 9, 2012
Respond To Complaint
On 3 feb 2012 i tried to do the online topup of Rs. 112 on my Madhya Pradesh number 9424560162 from "paytm" online recharge web site. The amount got deducted from my credit card account but my number didnt get recharge. I would like paytm to cancel the transection from their end so that I get my money back. The transection id is 56648.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

Dear Customer,

We are very sorry to read your issue here. Best way to resolve any concern is to send an email to We are available 24 hours on all 7 days of the week to resolve your issues.

Remember at Paytm your trust is foremost. Your money is yours unless you have received your recharge. That’s our promise!

It may take few working days for the refund to reflect in your bank account but the actual number of days that the bank may take to reflect the refund in your account may vary from bank to bank and is beyond our control.

In case of any delay in receiving the refund amount, we would suggest that you get in touch with your bank.

Should you require any other assistance, please send us a mail at You may also know more about our refund process by clicking this link: refund process.

Best Regards,
Paytm Customer Care

Satisfactory Rating
    +91 12 0306 2244 (Support)
    B-121, Sector 5, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301